Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:33 pm

Struggle - 89

Milk Sharing - Continued

Test tried to pull away from Marianne's breast, but Lia held onto him tightly and wouldn't let him go. A few more mouthfuls of milk and his struggles were again briefly forgotten.

Marianne let out a quiet moo of pleasure as the two of them continued to suckle, her tail lightly moving back and forth in a gesture of approval as she patted both Test's and Lia's heads as the two of them gulped down even more of her seemingly never ending supply of breast milk.
Lia, lost in the sensations herself, only got hornier and hornier as she rubbed her soft, plump body against Test as she drank, the sweet liquid only making her feel better and better as she held onto their prey tightly.

Test: 23, Memories 2/3, Bound

Marianne: 15
Lia: 20
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:40 pm

Eventually Test's thirst was temporarily quenched and, seemingly through no action of his own, he slipped free from their grasp in a boneless heap. Finding himself sitting on the ground with a dopey grin on his face as he looked up at the two beautiful Houlstaurs. The taste of Marianne's milk still on his tongue.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:50 pm

Burst Forth - Auto

Turn Pass
Turn Pass

Test managed to break free of the Holstaur's grasp, much to their surprise and dismay.

Both of them got up, readjusting their cowkinis. Marianne merely shook her head, saying 'Had enough to drink already sweetie? That just won't do. There's always more to go around.' 'Yeah. There's a lot more milky fun we can have!' Lia said, licking her lips and  eager for more erotic playtime with the adventurer.

Test: 23, Holstaur's Special Milk 0/4

Lia: 20

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:54 pm

Test shook himself awake and pulled himself to his feet. "That's enough milk for now." He declared before taking a big swing at Lia. Straining his willpower in order to not stare at Marianne's soft breasts.

Overwhelm (Lia)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:06 pm

Overwhelm - 92

Blind Thirst - 51

Test managed to shake himself awake and give Lia a mighty blow with his halberd, his aim true despite his razor focus on Marianne's girls.

Lia was sent flying into the couch. At least it helped cushion the fall. Marianne ran to her sister's side, helping her back up as the two narrowed their eyes a bit, taking him a bit more seriously. Or at least, as seriously as the slightly easygoing and loving Holstaur's could.

Lia: 15
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm

"You can still back down. I don't want to hurt either of you. I just want you two to stop bothering travelers." He explained. Switching to the defensive, not wishing to anger then further if he could avoid it.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:22 pm

River Stance - 67, 70

Maternal Embrace - 69, 10
Playful Kiss - 52, 59

Test's switch to the defensive was the right move in fact, as he poked and prodded the cow girls away like an expert rancher, keeping the midara at bay and preventing them from getting too close.

Marianne and Lia frowned, like they couldn't understand why Test was being difficult. 'Again, we're not bothering anyone. e just make people feel good. And you know that what we do feels good. Or do you not remember how much you liked sharing Marianne's boobs with me?' Lia said with a smirk as they circled him, looking for any opening they could find.

Marianne: 13
Lia: 13
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Test sighed. "I've had to explain this to many midara before you. Just because we enjoy doesn't mean it's not causing us problems later. I get that you think your helping but I really need you to stop." Test explained. He continued to keep the sisters at bay. If they wanted to keep fighting they'd have to find some other way through his defenses.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:48 pm

Repel - 53

Stirring Need - 70
Hypnotic Necklace - 44, 7

Test tried to explain his stance on midara as he continued his defensive one, but the crafty midara had a few tricks up their tits left to show.

Marianne shook her head. 'Sorry, but no can do, sweetie. All we're doing is spreading love and happiness to people. We're doing what we can to make the world a happier place. And you know just how effective we are...don't you? She said, revealing her nipple and pinching it a little as another small stream of milk dripped onto the floor, making Test's mouth water.
Lia had a trick of her own, too. 'Yeah, what she said. We just wanna make people happy! How about you just stare and relax for a minute, okay cutie?' She said as she pulled out the pendant she was wearing and began to swing it back and forth. The smooth, hypnotic motion of her necklace was oddly soothing, and quite quickly, Test forgot why he was even resisting in the first place as he watched it swing right in front of her big, soft breasts.

Test: 20, Holstaur's Special Milk 3/4, Fascinated

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Test tried to think of a retort to keep the debate going. The sudden thirst brought on the mere sight of Marianna's milk filled tits made thinking difficult. And then his eyes were pulled to the gentle swing of Lia's necklace. His resistance and thoughts melting away as he watched it's hypnotic swing. Lia's soft boobs making the perfect erotic backdrop to it's soothing motion, filling Test with horny complacency.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:09 pm

Turn Skip

Milking Us, Milking You - 6

Test couldn't move as he was kept nice and still by Lia's hypnotic necklace.

The two Holstaurs surrounded the unaware Test and made him lay down, intent on showing the lucky adventurer just how pleasure they could give him. Marianne assumed a familiar position, with her slipping her cow bikini off once again and shoving Test's poor face right into it, practically forcing him to suckle down her sweet, yummy breast milk which he did quite gladly, while Lia went lower and slipped off his pants, exposing his penis. 'Looks like you really need to be taught what real pleasure is. Take this!' She said teasingly as she wrapped her incredible tits around his member, giving him a mind blowing titjob with her boobs as she passed her necklace to Marianne, who kept swinging it in front of Test's eyes, keeping him hypnotized and compliant as an orgasm approached...

Test: 18, Holstaur's Special Milk 4/4, Bound, Stunned

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:16 pm

Test slowly suckled. His hips bucking and his eyes following the necklaces hypnotic swing as he was subjected to one of the most mind-blowing experiences of his life. His hypnotized state only increasing the pleasure of both the incredible titjob and the delicious milk, completely overwhelming his body and mind with pleasure.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Stunned

Milking Us, Milking You - Continued

Test couldn't help but submissively suckle away, his will to resist the busty cow girls draining away through his cock as he felt an orgasm approach.

Marianne smiled, happy Test was enjoying himself and indulging in what made him happy. And Lia's titjob was definitely making him happy. Even as he was gulping down milk and being hypnotized, Lia sped up her titjob, clearly trying to get him to cum. And after a few minutes with one of the best titjobs Test had ever experienced, he did just that, shooting a load right into Lia's cleavage with a lewd spurting sound as the two midara gave each other knowing smiles. After a bit more milking (from both Marianne and Test) the two women somewhat reluctantly got up, leaving Test a blissful mess on the floor. 'How was that, sweetie? Did you like it?' Marianne asked him, already knowing the answer.

Test: 14, Holstaur's Special Milk 0/4, Lovestruck, Dazed, Charmed

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:36 pm

"Yes. I loved it." Test replied with a blank smile on his face. Looking up in awestruck reverence at the two women who had blessed him with such pleasure. Still coming down from his pleasure high he couldn't even bring himself to stand, only to stare and openly lust over the two.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Turn Skip

Taking Away Your Toys - 78
Tickling Tail - 26

Test was on the ground, still trying to shake himself out of the wonderful feeling he had just experienced.

Marianne leaned in and gave him a loving pat on the head. 'Good boy. See how much better it is when you're honest? When you're a good boy, you get to have so much more pleasure. All you need to do is keep being good, and the two of us will take care of you for as long as you'd like. And good boys don't use bad toys like this.' She said, once again slipping the halberd out of his fingers and placing it on the couch.
Lia, being the teasing Holstaur that she was, didn't miss the chance to tease Test in the position he was in. 'Good boy. Ahh! You're so cute like that! How can I possibly resist teasing you?' She said, giving him a sly grin, before turning around and showing Test her plump booty and cute cow tail. She then bent down and began to tickle him a bit with the fluffy tip of her tail, making sure to pay extra attention to his penis as she tickled it with her tail, making him spasm with pleasure.

Test: 12, Holstaur's Special Milk 1/4, Disarmed

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Even as the Lia's tail tickled and pleased him, the loss of his faithful weapon shook Test to his senses. "I'm not giving up just yet." He said through gritted teeth as he once again tried to rearm himself. Keeping a close eye on the sisters in order to not fall into another trap while simultaneously trying not to get lost in the sight of their luscious curves.

Rearm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm

Rearm - Auto

Holstaur Sandwich - 3

Test armed himself once again, but thankfully he managed to retrieve his weapon with little difficulty. His instincts were right: It was another trap. However, with what little willpower he had left, the adventurer was able to focus enough to get out of the way when the two busty women dove after him, clearly intent on smothering him some more. He dived out of the way, making the two of them unfortunately bonk themselves onto the wall like a cartoon.

Marianne and Lia shook their head, a little dizzy after their spill. However, they quickly recovered and once again started circling Test.

Test: 12, Holstaur's Special Milk 1/4

Marianne: 12
Lia: 12
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:15 pm

Test readopted his fighting stance. Relived to once again have his trusty halberd with him. He went on the defensive again, mostly to buy time as he tried to think of a way out of this predicament. Even the sight of the sisters amusing pratfall did little to ease his concern.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:38 pm

River Stance - 71, 45

Milk Sharing - 56, 79

Test went on the defensive, once again trying to poke and prod the cow girls away from him. Although they were wiser this time as to keep away from him, at least they couldn't get near him either.

'Oh, just you wait cutie. Soon you'll be back in dreamland, begging for more of our milk. I can already see it.' Lia said, teasing him a bit as she cupped her tits with her hands to offer him a taste as Marianne did the same, albeit in a more motherly fashion.

Test: 12, Holstaur's Special Milk 1/4

Lia: 12
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:43 pm

"I doubt it." Test retorted, even as he couldn't look away from their seductive offering. Eventually the tension of facing each other down became to much for him and he went on the offensive again.

Triple Strike (2 to Lia, one to Marianne)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:01 pm

Triple Strike - 45, 61, 40

Mother's Milk - 67
Roughhousing - Auto

Test swung his mighty halberd with reckless abandon, going on the offensive as much as he could. He was able to land the third strike on Marianne when she reached in with arms outstretched, but the craftier Holstaur knew just how to take advantage of his swings.

Marianne was knocked away and sailed over the couch. At least she quickly managed to get up, although the Holstaur did look a little tired, showing how successful Test's attempts at resisting were.
Lia, in a show of frankly incredible acrobatics for someone with a body like hers, crouched down like a cat, before leaping over his strikes to pounce on Test, saying 'Looks like I win! I think I'll take my reward, thank you very much!' She said, licking her lips. She then leaned in and vigorously starting making out with Test, bullying his lips and tongue with her own as she stared deeply into his eyes, as if reminding him who was in charge here. After a short while, she broke away, their lips coming apart with a loud pop, as she winked at him suggestively before getting up and rejoining her sister.

Test: 9, Holstaur's Special Milk 2/4

Marianne: 10, Advantage
Lia: 12, Advantage
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:14 pm

"You haven't won yet." Test told her. Going for a basic swing against the overconfident holstaur.

Old Reliable (Lia)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 9:35 pm

Old Reliable - 50

Holstaur's Assets - 19
Punishment Time - 8

Test swung at Lia, at least slightly proving his point, as he bonked her good, making the cow girl see stars for a moment.

Marianne let out a slight gasp, saying 'Oh, Lia! My dear sister. Are you going to be okay?' She said, a hint of concern in her voice. Thankfully, Lia recovered shortly after, and she was ready for some payback.
Lia immediately looked at Test with an ever so slightly sinister smile on her face. 'Remember what I said earlier? Good boys get rewarded...' She said, slowly walking toward him. He tried to back away, but Marianne dashed behind him, keeping him still and at Lia's mercy. '...Bad boys get punished!' She said happily as she grabbed his head and once again shoved it right between her boobies. She kept him there, letting him feel how soft, warm, and frankly massive her breasts were once again as she pressed her breasts together, almost suffocating him in her warm titflesh. By the time she let him go, Test was seeing stars himself, both from the smothering and how aroused the Holstaur's were making him.

Test: 6, Holstaur's Special Milk 3/4, Dazed

Lia: 10
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Test swung his halberd around in long defensive arcs. Trying to keep the sisters away so that he could clear the stars (and the memories of Lia's soft warmth) clear from his head. "Good boys get rewarded." He murmured as he tried to pull himself together.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Repel - 67 (Advantage due to Lia's attack, Disadvantage due to Dazed)

Stirring Need - 20
Tickling Tail - 17, 56

Test tried to keep the Holstaurs at a distance, but his rapidly climbing lust along with his thirst was proving to be too much for him, and the adventurer was barely even able to lift his halberd, let alone swing it effectively at the midara.

Marianne made sure to repeat his words as she showed him her magnificent boobs. 'That's it, sweetie. Good boys get rewarded. Keep saying it. Be a good boy for us...' She said, a small drop of milk flowing down her tit ever so slowly, Test's gaze fixated on it.
Lia giggled, knowing that he was close, oh so close to being all theirs. All he had to do was be a good boy and ask for a drink...

Test: 3, Holstaur's Special Milk 4/4

Lia: 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next