Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:37 pm

Charlie looks at the three in fear and obvious from her blush arousal as she focuses the chaotic energy around her "I'm sorry in advance for what happens!"

(Wild surge)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:53 pm

Charlie: Wild Surge - 94 (Wild Magic - 27: Thunder Surge X2!) (Yikes, this is going to hurt.)

Cindy: Mommy's Cuddle - 20

Marianne: Holstaur Sandwich - 78

Lia: Holstaur Sandwich - 78

Charlie focused chaotic energy with her staff, until it blew apart as lightning surged across the room, doing significant damage to the trio of Holstaurs as the whole cabin was lit up by the flash of lightning.

Cindy wasn't too fazed by the shock, and wrapped herself around Charlie, her soft chest pressing into her. She began to cuddle the small mage girl, as the other Holstaurs joined in...

Marianne smiled and laid Charlie on the couch, laying on top of her as Cindy still cuddled her. 'Just stop resisting and let us take you to a world of pure pleasure.' She whispered as Lia joined in, trapping the mage in a soft sandwich of boobs and cuddles as she couldn't get away...

Lia was on top and began to kiss all over Charlie's face as the other two cuddled her into submission. The mage was in a tight spot, and things were not going well for her at the moment.

Charlie: 9, Heavy Bind

Cindy: 6

Marianne: 19

Lia: 16
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:55 pm

Charlie moans as shes cuddles and kissed out of breath from her spell as she closes her eyes "i... submit please cover me in kisses and cuddle me!"

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Cindy continued to cuddle her. “That’s a good girl. You love your mommies, don’t you.” she said with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:58 pm

Surrender

The three Holstaur's continued to cuddle the little mage girl. 'Let me get a taste too, sweetie.' Marianne said as she leaned over and started kissing Charlie's cheeks. She was trapped in a sea of cuddles and kissses from the three busty cow girls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:59 pm

“She is so cute.” Cindy said, pinching her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:02 pm

Charlie relaxes slightly and moans from the kissing assault before blushing and softly requesting "can....can i be your pet?" She looks at the three like a puppy
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:03 pm

'A pet? Aww, that's adorable!' Lia said, giving her wet kisses all over her face. 'Of course you can sweetie. Just relax and leave everything to us. We'll make you happy, the three of us and you, forever and ever.' Marianne said, stroking her cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Cindy continued to pet the girl, feeling nothing but love for her sisters and pet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 pm

Charlie relaxes fully enjoying Lia's kisses and Marianne and cindy's petting "I feel so loved! thank you all for showing me what i really wanted!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:14 pm

The girls all smile, happy their new pet is enjoying herself. 'No problem at all, cutie. We're always happy to show a cute thing like you how much you're loved.' Lia said, snuggling Charlie into her soft chest.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:15 pm

“Don’t hog her all to yourself, Lia.” Cindy said with a slight pout.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Charlie nuzzles into Lia's chest enjoying the snuggling and feeling her face wet from all the kissing "so what will we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:20 pm

The three holstaurs look at each other and giggle. 'Whatever you want, darling. Just name it and we'll do it.' Marianne said, rubbing her massive, milky breasts on Charlie's head as the four of them snuggled on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Charlie blushes deeply as she feels the large breasts on her and looks up at marianne "Can you smother me with your breasts?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Cindy smiles at her request. “Let’s smother her together sister.” she says to Marianne.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 pm

Marianne nods. 'Good idea, Cindy. Let's make her feel great together.' She agrees. The two of them trap Charlie in titty prison as they smother her between their massive boobs. Charlie can't even attempt to move, being so smothered in milky boobies.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:41 pm

“Would our pet like us to feed her?” Cindy asks in a motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:43 pm

Charlie moans and nuzzles into their breast loving the feeling of the large flesh "Thank you so much miss Marianne and miss Cindy!" As she hears Cindy she blushes deeper and excitedly nods "Yes please id love to taste your milk!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Marianne smiles. 'I'll let you do the honors, Cindy. I know you have plenty of milk to give our little girl.' She said, eager to see Cindy give Charlie a huge helping of her milk as Marianne and Lia held the mage still, continuing to cuddle her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:49 pm

Cindy smiled as she brought the mage’s head to her nipple, placing it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:50 pm

Charlie latches onto Cindy's nipple and begins suckling from her breast like a child closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Marianne and Lia smile, happy to see their darling Charlie enjoying herself. The stroke her head affectionately as she continues to suckle, milk beginning to come out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Cindy moans slightly as she sucks, feeling like a mommy. “I love this feeling of taking care of a little one.” she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:55 pm

Charlie blushes curling up a little and continuing to suckle feeling like a child with her mommy as she slowly falls in love with being a little pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next