Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Salos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:54 pm

Charlie smiles proudly at the amazing job and walks over giving the new princess a kiss "so how do you like my new magic?"

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:59 pm

Draining kiss = 4
FA: Royal Kiss = 38

She kisses the princess, drawing strength from ‘her’. Salos can’t stop himself as he kisses her back, with the same intensity as she kissed him. He blushed as he pulled away from her, looking like a demur princess.

Salos: 16, Femme, heels, Makeup
Charlie: 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:02 pm

Charlie blushes and smiles before thinking "So princess Salos have you ever thought of being Queen Salos?" She smiles as she once again kisses "her" not trying to drain her energy this time

(FA: bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:06 pm

FA: Bunny Kisses = 12
FA: Royal Cuddles = 54

Charlie peppers the girly boy princess in kisses all over his face. He blushes at her earlier comment. He hugs her and starts to cutely cuddle against her. “Do you really think I could be a cute queen?” he asked as he cuddled against her. 

Salos: 13, Femme, heels, Makeup
Charlie: 27, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:10 pm

Charlie squeaks in surprise of the cuddle before blushing "I think you can become a sexy and dominant queen I can even give you the needed tools to be one~" She says as she stays and enjoys the cuddles

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:12 pm

“You could give me the tools to be a queen?” ‘she’ asks breaking the cuddle to look at her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:18 pm

Charlie smiles and nods "Yes i can all i need is your permission and you will be a sexy and dominant queen Sally~" She holds out her hand to her and surrounds it with magic

(cloth change if offer is accepted)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:19 pm

The shy princess can’t help but accept the offer and took her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:23 pm

Charlie lets her magic flow through as salos sees his outfit change from the cute blue and poofy outfit to a more skin tight and sexy black latex one he also sees his heels have become more like stilettos a nice shiny black pair. On "her" hip she can feel a riding crop and in her hand she holds a collar and leash she can put on anyone she wants "Ta dah now presenting the sexy Queen Sally! now all we need is make up and maybe a form change and i have just the friend for that!" As she says this she pulls out the genie lamp and rubs it to summon crystal to help

(summon Genie's lamp)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:29 pm

Summon Genie’s lamp = 76

A larger woman appears before the pair. She looks at Sally with a smirk. “I see why I was summoned. Honey you need some of my help. I will make you look hot. But first, you need some curves.” the genie says as she summons pink smoke around Sally. When it clears, she is now a full figured, busty bombshell. Crystal wastes no time, replacing the makeup on his face with black and purple makeup. Her lips were now a shiny purple color that looked like it could mark anyone. Crystal decided to add some purple accents to her new black dress, including adding a purple lip Mark as sorta a crest for the new queen. “Perfect. Girl, your new friend is very sexy. Nicely done.” she says as she vanishes.

Sally: 13, Queen
Charlie: 27
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:31 pm

Charlie claps her hands proudly before looking at the new queen and deciding to test 'her' new attitude with a few kisses

(FA: Bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:36 pm

FA: Bunny Kisses = 21
FA: Queen’s marking = 54

Sally sidesteps the bunny girl’s attack, grabbing the back of her outfit. “Did I give you permission to touch me?” she said with a strict tone. “You only touch me when you have my permission. Understand?” she said loudly, planting a kiss on her cheek, leaving a purple lip print on her cheek.

Charlie: 24, Mark (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:38 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and nods to her "yes my queen i understand i'm sorry" she looks up at her "May i kiss you my queen?"

(request if accepted bunny kisses follow up)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 6:15 pm

Queen’s Counter offer = 46

“You may kiss on thing on me pet and that’s is this......” Sally turned around and presented her large bottom to the bunny girl. She gave it a seductive wiggle.

(Counter offer: Will Charlie accept?)

Charlie: 24, Mark (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 7:43 pm

Charlie looks at her and smiles before she knelt down and gave Sally's bottom a kiss proud of how much more dominant she became

(Accept)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:56 pm

Queen’s booty = auto

Sally smiled as the girl kissed her bottom. She grabbed the girl’s face, pulling it deeper against her bottom. “Show your queen how much you love her royal bottom.” she said in a commanding voice. 

Charlie: 21, Mark (1), Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:39 pm

Charlie blushes and continues to place kisses on her bottom proud of her and extremely turned on by her. "Of course my queen I love your royal bottom!"

(Bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:48 pm

Queen’s booty = cont
Bunny kisses = auto

Sally moaned as the girl kept kissing her large booty. She was starting to lose to lose herself in the kisses on her bottom. “Not bad, girl. You are pleasing your queen.” she said.

Sally: 11, Queen
Charlie: 18, Mark (1), Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Charlie blushes deeper and nuzzles into her queens bottom happy to please her. "I'm glad my queen is there anything else I can do?"
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:15 pm

Queen’s foot = 22

Sally snaps her fingers and summons a black throne, taking a seat. “You may honor your queen with a foot message.” she says as she removes her boot, offering the girl her stocking covered foot. Charlie can’t stop her self from starting to message it.

Sally: 11, Queen
Charlie: 15, Mark (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:25 pm

Charlie kneels before her queen as she messages decided she still wanted to play some as she leaned down and began kissing her feet

(Bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Queen’s foot = cont
Bunny kisses = auto

Sally moaned a little as her new pet started to pepper her foot with kisses. Sally countered this by teasing her crotch with her other foot. 

Sally: 9, Queen
Charlie: 12, Mark (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:54 pm

Charlie squeaks as she teases her and moans on her foot almost willing to submit on the spot "my...queen it feels so good when you rub me with your foot!"

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:46 am

Queen’s foot = cont

“Then allow me to make you feel even better.” she says, rubbing one foot on her crotch and the other on her face. “I want you to beg me to make you my royal pet.” she said with a cool and confident tone. 

Sally: 9, Queen
Charlie: 9, Mark (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:50 am

Charlie kisses her foot and moans from her rubbing "please queen sally make me your royal pet! I'll do anything you ask me to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Salos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next