Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:14 pm

Charlie looks around the main area for a entrance to the basement "is there a door or...a elevator?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:21 pm

(Search -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

Charlie looked around but she couldn't see anything that looked like a way down to a lower floor from here.

Charlie: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm

Charlie sighs annoyed before knocking on the walls with her staff searching for a hidden entrance "it has to be close by otherwise I'll need to find a maid to help"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:31 pm

(Search -roll 51- Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

Despite her efforts, Charlie failed to find any hidden doors or false walls.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Charlie groans in defeat and looks for a way to find some help before walking down the hallway that the floating lips first flew from.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:37 pm

(Trap -roll 31- Fail!)
(Encounter -roll 34- Success!)

As soon as Charlie stepped into the hallway, she spotted a maid who was carrying a basket filled with laundry.

French Maid: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:44 pm

Charlie's spirits raise quickly "oh excuse me ma'am can you tell me how to get to the basement?" She walks towards the maid trying to keep from engaging a fight she can avoid.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:46 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 24- Success!)

The maid approached Charlie and planted a kiss on her cheek as she walked past. "You can just follow me, Mistress." she said as walked into entrance hall.

Charlie: 26 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:48 pm

Charlie squeaks from the kiss and follows after her blushing "do all of you maids kiss people on the cheek?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:58 pm

"That is how we are trained to greet intruders, yes." the maid answered before she blew a kiss at the wall. There was a loud smooching sound before the wall opened to reveal a hidden staircase leading downwards.

Without hesitation the maid took her basket and carried it down to the basement.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:00 pm

Charlie gulps and follows after her "maybe I should use my bunny form if this is a midara place may help explore." She looks around as they go.down trying to find any details that might help.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:07 pm

The basement was lit with torches that gave off a pink light. The walls, floor , and ceiling were all maid of a dark stone.

"If you came down here, I assume your looking for Bunda." The maid said. "Her room is the third door on the right." she explained as she pointed down the dim hall. "If you'll excuse me." She then nodded to Charlie and headed the other way.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:27 pm

"Oh thank you miss!" Charlie walks to the door and softly knocks to see if shes inside.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:37 pm

"What?" Bunda said as she answered the door. She looked exactly like she did in that captivating portrait. She was clad in a black corset, thigh-high stockings, and black high heeled shoes. In her hands was a riding crop, which she pointed threatening at Charlie. "Who the hell are you?"

Bunda Amore: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:41 pm

Charlie squeaks and blushes deeply noticing the riding crop "I am charlie ma'am and I um have come to challenge you to a fight to test myself!" She closes her eyes to not be distracted by her outfit or riding crop as she tries to sound tough
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:52 pm

(Punishment -roll 17- Fail!)

Bunda's eye started to twitch. "Why do the maids keep letting you people come down here?" she grumbled as she went back into her room. Charlie followed in after and saw the room has mechanical contraptions scattered about everywhere but on the large bed, which was covered in crimson sheets.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:13 pm

Charlie slowly pulls out her staff before looking around "I'm sorry ma'am but your room is very nice. So would you like to attack first or would you like me too?"
(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:17 pm

(Teasing Strokes -roll 63- Fail!)

"Wow." Bunda said in disbelief as she sat on her bed. "You barge into my room looking for a fight and then ask who goes first? Just...wow."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Charlie fidgets with her staff looking at her "well I wanted to be nice since I did barge in. I'm sorry if I offended you at all" she sits in front of her unsure of how to continue.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:18 pm

(Shoe Shine -roll 20- Success! Demoralize -roll 63- Fail!)

"If your that sorry then get on your knees and start licking my shoe clean." Bunda said as she pointed a foot at Charlie.

The wild mage couldn't help but obey the command and started to clean the offered shoe with her tongue.

Charlie: 25 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet)

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Charlie blushes and pulls herself away from her shoe "there now for a real fight!" Charlie swings her staff in a arc and sends a wind blast at her feeling off from her submissive action.

(Wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:39 pm

(Wild Magic, Wind Slice -roll 87- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 70- Perfect Beauty -resist -roll 42- Success!)(I hope I did this right)
(Have a Seat -roll [51, 95]- Fail!)

The flustered mage's spell only manage to create a slight breeze that blew through Bunda's silver hair. The Daughter of Amore's only response was to raise an eyebrow at her questioningly.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:45 pm

(That's all it is! Good job!)
Charlie nervously laughs and trys to form her fireball "sorry about that miss bunda I'm a little flustered from cleaning your shoe like a pet."

(Wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 2:57 pm

(Fireball -roll 33- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 15- Success is Yours!)
(Stocking Stuffer -Auto- Success do to Success is Yours!(?))

Bunda let out a sigh as Charlies magic failed to do anything. She then slipped off her shoe a peeled off on of her stockings.

"If your just going to waste my time, then at least do something useful." Bunda commented as she stuffed her rolled up legwear into Charlie's mouth. "Don't take it out until its clean. Got it?"

Charlie's head felt fuzzy as she was forced to suck on the stocking, and the taste was distracting her from focusing on her magic.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Charmed(Dominate's Pet) + Silenced(4)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Charlie squeaks and looks at her before looking at her and attempting to swing at her with her staff not spitting out the stocking.

(Quick jab)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Amore Manor   Charlie vs Amore Manor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs Amore Manor
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next