Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:23 am

Marie moaned into their long kiss, holding Marie's face delicately before pulling apart. "Then why don't I fill that empty head of yours until you dream of me every night, my sweet pet." Her hands moved down to her small chest, squeezing Charlie's breasts so tightly the sensation mixed in with a dull sting as she resumed their kiss.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 12:47 am

Charlie moans into the kiss as she feels her mistress squeeze her breast she begins to massage Marie's breast as well wanting her to enjoy this just as much
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:43 pm

Her mistress moaned, muffled by the kiss as she held Charlie tighter, her fingernails digging a bit into her skin with one hand while another reached down and gave her another hard spank on the rear. She was enjoying this, and she hoped that behind that self-inflicted brainwashing, Charlie was enjoying it too.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 pm

Charlie feels her mistresses nails and her spank her as she melts into her touch kissing her deeper and moaning for more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:52 pm

After a few more moments of delicate kissing and sharp smacks on her pet's ass, Marie separated and summoned her threads, the hard fabric weaving into the form of a thorned dildo, though its spines were dulled a bit for safety. "Ready for our last pleasure?"

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Charlie looks at the dildo then back up to her mistress and nods "I'm very ready mistress!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:02 pm

Marie's face lit up with a sexual delight as she delicately held Charlie close while her other hand shoved the dildo straight into her pussy, a mild agony mixing in with the mind-numbing sensation of deep erotic catharsis. "How's that feel, pet?" she demanded as she pulled the dildo out a little before shoving it back in deeper.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Charlie blushes deeply as the shes held close before loudly moaning and shivering in pleasure as shes penetrated barely able to say anything except "feel...good mistress"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:15 pm

"You bet it feels good, you adorable little bunny," she cooed deeply as she continued to thrust the dildo in and out of Charlie's womanhood, muffling her moans with a deep french kiss, moving the girl back and pinning her to a wall as her free hand reclaimed a grip on the bunny mage's boob tightly.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Charlie looks surprised when shes suddenly kissed and shivers as she moans into it feeling her mistress fill her pussy and play with her breast
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Marie moans louder as she continues to reward her pet's dear loyalty with more penetration, drawing her rapidly closer to a climax.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Charlie moans more and feels herself nearing her edge as she thrusts in sync with her mistress hoping she enjoys this as much as Charlie did.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Morgana can tell she's getting closer and only speeds up the thrusting until the climbing speed and sensation starts to drive Charlie mad with ecstasy, quickly bringing her to her inevitable climax. "Feel better, my cute bunny rabbit?"

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:05 pm

Charlie yells out in her orgasm and pants as shes comes down looking into her mistress's eyes "I feel amazing mistress marie! Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Letting go of Charlie, she examined her eyes, wondering if she'd finally been released from the empty-headed hypnosis she'd stricken herself with. "I think it's time your mind came back to me, okay, Charlie?" Marie snapped her fingers a couple of times to try and jar her back to reality.

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Charlie blinks and her eyes go to normal but her expression doesn't change "I was still conscious mistress and I loved every second!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Marie actually blushed, caught completely off guard by that revelation. "O-Oh, is that right? Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Nice to know my pet shares her owner's tastes in pastime." Her voice went from surprised and flattered right back to its flirty routine. "So, you wanted to learn more about the manor, right? You indulged me in our little tiff, so I should give my cute pet a reward, right?"

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Charlie laughs at her reactions before nodding to her excitedly "I'd love to learn more about the mansion mistress but you've honestly already given me a great reward with what we just did!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:30 pm

"Alright then, well I guess maybe we'll save that for another time," she stated as she collected her clothes and got herself redressed, cleaning herself off firstly. When she turned around, she looked confused and entirely different in her manner. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to space out there, what were we talking about?"

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:31 pm

Charlie tilts her head before shrugging "you were about to tell me about the mansion!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:34 pm

"O-Oh, right. Well, uhhh, see this place used to be a pretty b-bad place. A vampire lived here and she hated humans, so she usually lured any nearby and... killed them." Her demeanor seemed to sag at the admission, before she shook it off. "It was home to a bunch of others, i-including myself."

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Charlie looks at her with curiosity "I'm so sorry. What happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:46 pm

"A-A supernatural investigator came following rumors, from what I heard from the others before they fled the manor. She killed the owner of the house with a would-be victim's help and shortly after, the other Midara of the manor abandoned this place." Her eyes shined with tears she was struggling to hold back. "A-And I was here all alone, and I killed so many people!"

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:09 pm

Charlie hurries over and hugs her mistress and holds her close "What you did in the past happened but you in the present must build up from there and so far you're doing a great job in my opinion! so please don't focus on the bad look towards the good!" Charlie says as she smiles hoping her strange advice meant something to her mistress
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:42 pm

Her words seemed strangely comforting, despite the fact Marie barely knew this girl. They were total strangers, yet she felt reassured by her advice. She wiped her tears away and smiled. "Th-Thanks. We don't even know each other, but you're being so nice."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next