Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:43 pm

The Puppeteer joined in as the five of them hugged against Sally, rubbing agaisnt her with their soft bodies. 'There's a good girl. You're going to be a good slutty Santa girl for me, aren't you?' The Puppeteer said, staring hypnotically into Sally's eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:47 pm

“Yes I am ma’am.” Sally said, her mind falling under the puppeteers control.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:50 pm

'Good girl. We'll continue with your conditioning. Now stare at the dildo. Isn't it pretty? Isn't it...hypnotic?' The Puppeteer said, a gleeful smile on her red lips as she held up the red and green dildo for Sally to stare it. The puppets held her in place and forced her to keep her eyes open. The Puppteer slowly started to move the bright Christmas Dildo back and forth, back and forth, as Sally kept on staring...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Sally kept her eyes on the dildo, waiting to be programmed for the audience and puppeteer’s entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:54 pm

The Puppeteer continued with the hypnosis and she swung the dildo back and forth. 'You're a pretty, slutty girl. All you want is to be pretty for me and the other girls, and spread slutty Christmas cheer to everyone you meet. I'm your Mistress and your big sister. You love me almost as much as you love the other girls and being a slut.' She said, the audience watching intently.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:58 pm

“Yes Big Sis. I love bringing Christmas cheer to everyone.” she said in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:01 am

'That's a good slutty Santa girl. Now, repeat after me. I'm a slutty Santa girl. I want to spread Christmas cheer to everyone and make them cum. I love being a pretty girl.' The Puppeteer said, the audience clearly enjoying the hypnotism, with many of them recording videos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:04 am

“I’m a slutty Santa Girl. I want to spread Christmas cheer to everyone and make them cum. I love being a pretty girl.” she repeated like a mantra.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:10 am

'Good, good. Now repeat after me once again. 'I'm a mindless doll for Cassandra. I want to be pretty for her and be just like her dolls. Anything she asks me, I'll do it.' The Puppeteer said, telling Sally her name as she continued hypnotizing her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:44 pm

“I’m a mindless doll for Cassandra.I want to be pretty for her and be just like her dolls. Anything she asks me, I’ll do it.” she says in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:48 pm

The Puppeteer smiled as her four puppets continued to hold Sally in place. 'Good girl. Now, to show off your conditioning as my cute, slutty girl to the audience here, how about you give this dildo a little kiss?' She said, holding the red and green rubber cock to Sally's mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Sally gave the dildo a passionate kiss before slipping the whole thing in her slutty mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:37 pm

The Puppeteer watched with a satisfied smile as Sally sucked on the dildo, much to the delight of the audience full of showgirls. The puppets almost seemed to smile as well as the hypnotic suggestions implanted themselves into Sally's mind.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Sally only wanted to make everyone happy, sucking on anything in front of her, kissing large bottoms, and other sensual acts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Cassandra the Puppeteer smiled once more, happy to see her hypno slut be so compliant. She took the dildo out of Sally's mouth, before coming up with a fun game they could play. 'Okay, Sally. I have a fun game we could play. It'll involve a little audience participation!' She said, looking towards the audience. The pretty showgirls all cheered and raised their hands, all of them wanting to help with the show. The Puppeteer chose a particularly busty redhead, the one who had welcomed in Sally earlier, in fact. She eagerly climbed up on stage, giving Sally a loving, sisterly hug and kiss as she did so.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Sally couldn’t help but return the affection like she was greeting her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:52 pm

The Puppeteer quickly applied another thick coat of red lipstick to Sally's slutty lips, before taking out a silk pink blindfold. 'Okay, Sally. Here's the game. You're going to kiss the ass of someone I put in front of you. It's either going to be our lucky audience member, or one of my lovely puppets. You need to try and figure out by making out and leaving kisses all over their ass which one it is. We'll play a few rounds. If you guess right, I'll give you a reward. If you guess wrong though, you'll be punished. Although you might even like your punishment...Ready to play, my favorite puppet?' She asked with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:54 pm

“Yes I am big sis. I’ll make sure to paint the booty very much so.” she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:00 pm

The Puppeteer nodded as the crowd leaned forward in their seats, eager to see how their new slut performed at the game. The silk blindfold was put over Sally's face as the Puppeteer announced 'Is everyone ready? Then let's start the game! 3...2...1...Go!' She said. Then, a soft, plump booty lowered itself onto Sally's face, the butt feeling soft and wonderful on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Sally began to kiss the soft ass all over. She seemed to lose herself in kissing it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:38 pm

The crowd suppressed a giggle, not wanting to give away what booty Sally was kissing. The puppeteer simply smiled, eager to see her favorite puppet leave more glossy kisses all over the booty as the audience watched.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:41 pm

“Is this a puppet sister?” she guesses in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:51 pm

The crowd cheered. It seemed that she had gotten the answer to her guess. 'Correct!' The Puppeteer said, pleased with her answer. She patted Sally's head affectionately. 'For you.' She said, giving her a soft, sisterly kiss on her forehead that made the new girl's heart skip a beat.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:56 pm

“Thanks, Sister.” She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:00 pm

'Ready for round 2?' The Puppeteer asked, as the puppet's soft booty was cleaned up and the lipstick marks were removed. Sally was placed on a pink cushion on the floor as Cassandra the Puppeteer smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Puppeteer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next