Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 5:44 pm

After completing a job, Test was rewarded with a ticket marked with a star. He was told that it would let him into a 'special' performance at a local theater.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 6:29 pm

It was an unusual payment. But Test wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to experience the local culture. He made his way to the theater. Intent on confirming the time of the show before returning to his room to get cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 6:33 pm

When Test arrived at the theater, he found a bored looking woman with shoulder length blonde hair running the counter. She looked him over before asking, "Can I help you with anything?", in a lazy tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 6:38 pm

"Yes please. I was given this ticket. I wanted to ask when the show it lets me into is at?" Test asked, presenting the star ticket to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:12 pm

The blonde's eyes widened at the sight, before she quickly went back to her bored expression. "You'll have to wait until after sunset."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:15 pm

"Good to know. Thank you for your help." Test replied. Turning to leave. Planning to return to his room at the inn to get cleaned and dressed for a night at the theater.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:17 pm

"Ah, just a moment, sir!" the woman called out. Test looked back to see her now sitting on the counter, with her long smooth legs dangling over the side.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:22 pm

"Yes?" The adventurer asked. His eyes drifting down to follow her dangling legs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:29 pm

(Hypnotize -roll 28- Success!)

"Well," the blonde began as she started to swing a leg back and forth like sexy pendulum, " If you've got nothing better to do, could you stick around for a bit and tell me about yourself?"

Test: Hypnotized.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:32 pm

"Uh. Sure." Test replied. His voice becoming a bit quiet as he watched her legs go back and forth he didn't even realize he was staring. It all felt so natural. Why wouldn't he want to have a nice chat with the cute blonde with the pretty legs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:36 pm

(Hypnotize -roll [79, 76]- success!)

"Are you single?" she asked curiously as she continued to swing her legs in that enthralling rhythm.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:41 pm

"Yeah." Test said. Not registering anything strange about her question. A part of him beginning to realize that he should probably try to make eye contact. But it was hard to look away from her enthralling thighs.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:45 pm

(Hypnotize -roll [72, 18]- Success!)

Test tried to look up, the blonde pulled it back down by stretching her legs and crossing them. "What's your type? Strong warrior women? Demure maids? Bubbly cheerleaders? Come on, you can tell me."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:50 pm

"I like all sorts. Although I must admit a special fondness for sly maids who seduce and control their masters. Most of all I love a woman who can use her beautiful body and womanly charms to hypnotize me into a relaxed obedient trance. Especially if she does it under innocent guise before having her way with me." Test admitted. Not really listening to himself. He made a genuine effort to meet her eyes, even as his thoughts filled with fantasies of her legs.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:53 pm

(Struggle -roll 74- Success!)

The woman's body went still with shock. Her lack of movement allowed Test to look at her face as she tried to hide her surprise.

Test: Normal
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 7:58 pm

"Sorry what were we discussing?" Test asked with an embarrassed blush. The last few minutes having slipped away from him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:02 pm

"Oh, you said you were going to tell me about some of your adventures." the blonde answered as she regained her composure.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:07 pm

"Sure. Any specific kind of adventure you want to hear about. The main two are ones against midara, and ones against monsters and bandits. They each represent a... Unique challenge." Test told her. Blushing a little as he thought of his midara fights.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:10 pm

(Hypnotize -roll [15, 29]- Fail!)

"You've fought midara?" the blonde woman asked with a gasp. "What were they like?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:19 pm

"Well they come in all shapes and sizes. But they're usually harmless, fun loving, and very seductive. Sometimes they have a hard time understanding why humans don't just spend all their turn fooling around, but they usually mean well." The adventurer told her. Trying to summarize his experiences to the vest of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:22 pm

(Hypnotize -roll [87, 56]- Success!)

"Do you have a favorite Midara that's seduced you?" the blonde asked as she hopped of the desk. The action caused her boobs to bounce in a way that scattered his thoughts.

Test: Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:27 pm

"It's so hard to choose. I've had seductive maids coax my weaknesses out of me. Exotic dancers entrance me with their swaying hips. Nagas wrap me up and mesmerize me with their eyes. It all felt so good. It's hard to pick a favorite." He admitted. His words coming fast and honest as her bouncing bosom bypassed his inhibitions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:30 pm

(Hypnotize -roll [22,98]- Crit Success!)

"But if you absolutely had to choose one?" the blonde insisted as she walked closer; each step causing her boobs to give another hypnotic bounce.

Test: Hypnotizedx2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:34 pm

"P-probably maids." Test stammered. "Although variety is the spice of life. Sometimes I fantasize about many types of midara competing to make themselves my favorite." He added, his unfiltered thoughts escaping.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:41 pm

(Struggle -roll 18- Success!)
(Hypnotize -roll [4, 80]- Crit Success!)

"Ugh." The woman let out an annoyed huff that caused her tits to bounce dangerously close to Test's face. "Fine, if you won't give me a specific midara, we'll do this. When you see any one of my puppets strike a pose, you'll beg her to do a specific thing a midara has done to you in the past. Okay?" the blonde ordered.

Test: Hypnotizedx2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next