Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:44 pm

"Ok." Test replied. A little sad to have upset her. He really didn't have a favorite midara though. "When I see your puppets strike a pose I'll beg them to do something a midara has done to me before." He repeated. Something about this was bothering him, but he couldn't put his finger on what.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:50 pm

(Struggle -roll 70- Success!)
(Hypnotize -roll [98, 79]- Crit Success!)

Test tried to gather his thoughts, but the woman continued to aggressively bounce her tits inches away from his face. "What else? Oh! when you see me blow a kiss at you, you'll fall back into this obedient little trance."

Test: Hypnotizedx2
(The dice really want Test to stay hypnotized, it seems.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 8:58 pm

"Yes Ma'am." Test said. His scattered thoughts failing to register anything unusual about this. He waited obediently for further orders. Totally submissive to her hypnotic beauty.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:03 pm

(Struggle -roll 46- Success!)
(Hypnotize -roll [82, 31]- Success!)

"Also! As long as one of my puppets is up and wearing a maid outfit, you can't bring yourself to harm me." the blonde said as she backed up and slowed the bouncing of her breasts.

Test: Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:09 pm

He nodded in agreement. He didn't know why he'd possible want to harm her. But focusing on the maids first made sense. He was slowly rising from his trance. The midara conversation arranging itself in a sensible and non-suspicious manner in his head.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:22 pm

(Struggle -roll 30- Success!)

The blonde stopped bouncing her chest and let her victim slowly come out of his trance. "Wow, I had no idea midara had so many ways to please someone!" she said in an attempt at feign that they were just having a normal conversation.

Test: Normal
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:26 pm

"Yeah. It's part of why I can't pick a favorite. There's just too much variety." Test admitted. "Any other questions?" He asked, remembering that he needed to go to his room and get ready.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:28 pm

The blonde tapped her chin in thought. "Ah, I don't think you ever gave me your name."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:31 pm

"I'm Test. And you?" He replied, offering to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:33 pm

"No one important." she said with a wave and she made her way back behind her desk.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:38 pm

"Pleasure to meet you." He said. Heading back to his room, cleaning up. Dressing in his best clothing (which were still rugged and not very fancy). And heading back to the theater once night fell.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:41 pm

Test returned to see the same blonde working the desk. "Glad you could make it." she said with a smile, "The show's going to start in a few minutes so you better hurry to your seat."

Test: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:45 pm

Test headed to the seat on his ticket. If it didn't have one he'd ask where he was to sit.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:47 pm

Test headed in to find the place surprisingly empty. All the seats were empty, but he did manage to find one marked with the same star that was on his ticket.

Test: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 9:55 pm

Test quickly took a seat. Excited for the show.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:03 pm

(Puppet Roll -roll 2-)
(Welcoming Kiss -roll 62, 9, 48- 2 Success and 1 Crit Fail!)

The curtain opened to reveal the blonde woman from the front desk. Now she was wearing a white long sleeved buttoned shirt, a black vest with matching skirt, black stockings and knee-high boots, and a black top hat.

Two sexy woman, with generic looking faces, stood on either side of her. They each wore pink and black showgirl outfits.

"Welcome, Test." the blonde said before she blow a kiss, and one the other woman mimicked the action. The sight activated the trigger implanted in test and instantly entranced him. "What are you waiting for? Come on up!"

Test: 28 Willpower + Hypnotized(Walk on stage/Pass turn)
Puppeteer: 10 Stamina
Puppet1: 5 Stamina
Puppet2: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:09 pm

Test nodded. Immediate heading onstage in an empty headed daze. Part of him wondered why the front desk girl was also here.

Weak Struggle
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:13 pm

(Weak Struggle -roll [45, 46]- Fail!)
(Kiss Rehearsal -roll 1, 48- 1 Success and 1 Crit Fail!)

"Glad you could make it to my show, Test!" the blonde said as one of the other women walked over and kissed him.

...Wait, one?

"How are the strings tangled already!? The show just started!" the blonde.

Her outburst caused Test to examine the other tow women more closely and he realize that they were actually just puppets.

Test: 26 Willpower
Puppet1: 5 Stamina + Off Balance
Puppet2: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:18 pm

Test shook himself awake. "What's going on." He said. Pulling out his staff and preparing to defend himself.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:24 pm

(Role Play: Maids -roll 63, 15- Fail and Crit Fail!)
(River Stance -Auto due to off Balance!)

"What's going on is my special show." the blonde said as she worked to untangle her strings. Only for her other puppets strings to become tangled up. The performer let out a frustrated growl as Test just pushed the immobile puppet back with his staff.

Test: 26 Willpower
Puppet2: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:29 pm

"And what is that show?" Test said, confused more then anything.

Repel if Attacked
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:39 pm

(Repel -roll 39- Fail!)
(Love Triangle -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"A pleasurable one." the blonde said as her puppets suddenly lunged forward and grabbed Test by the arms.

"He likes me better!"

"No me!"

"My tits are irresistible!"

"He's addicted to my kisses!"

The puppet aruged as Test was yanked back and forth between them; alternating between being kissed breathless and breastsmother senseless.

"Girls, Girls!" the puppeteer said as she strolled over to the man and ran her fingers across his chest. "He likes me best."

Test: 24 Willpower + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:44 pm

"Um. I. Um." Test stammered, to overcome to respond properly.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:48 pm

(Hypnotize -roll [66, 61]- Success!)

"See?" the blonde said as she stepped back and began to rhythmically sway her hips. Back and forth. Back and Forth. "He can't keep his eyes off of me!"

Test: 22 Willpower + Bound + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 pm

"Can't keep my eyes off you." Test repeated as his will was carried off by her dance. She really was captivating.

Struggle -> Struggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer   Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs the Hypnotic Puppeteer
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next