Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poppy the Diaper Hero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Poppy the Diaper Hero Empty
PostSubject: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:54 am

Poppy the Diaper Hero

Description: A blond woman who was blue latex top, gloves and boots. She wears a pink bonnet and wears an oversized diaper. It looks like it’s full, but it’s magical and holds an a large assortment of items in its padding.

Personality: She hunts down heroes who fight midara, reducing them to diaper wearing babies that she usually sells to maternal midara. If someone really catches her eye, she may keep them and raise them herself into diaper wearing midara. She uses many baby themed gadgets to wear down and humiliate her foe. She usually finishes them off by regressing their minds to prepare them for their new lives as children of midara.

Moves

Baby Seat: Poppy hip checks her target, knocking them on their back before she sits her own oversized diaper on their face. Deals 2 damage and inflicts bind.

Childish kiss: Poppy gives her target a wet and messy kiss. Deals 3 damage

Sharing is caring: Poppy traps her target in her own diaper, kissing them as her magical diaper sends pleasure through them. Deals 2 damages and inflicts bind. Leads to One for you.

One for you: After her target is released from her magical diaper, Poppy removes their pants and underwear. She then diapers them in a large diaper like hers, usually tailored to be humiliating for her target. Deals 2 damage and inflicts Diapered. Diapered targets have their critical fail range increased from 1-20 to 1-30 due to the difficulty of walking around with an oversized diaper.

Baby’s Bottle: Poppy pulls a baby bottle from her diaper and forces it into her target’s mouth. It has either Midara breast milk or cum. Deals 3 damage.

Baby’s pacifier: Poppy pulls a pacifier out of her diaper (usually oversized or in a naughty shape) and shoves it into her targets mouth. It’s magic forces the target to suck on it for a short time. Deals 1 damage and inflicts silence for 3 turns.

I can be a mommy too: Poppy uses her large tits to start to smother her target. If the move crits or her target has a weakness for breast feeding, they will start to suckle like good babies. Deals 3 damage and bind if the move crits or target is weak to breastfeeding.

Mommy’s lipstick: Poppy retrieves a tube of lipstick from her diaper. She will usually apply it to herself and cover her target in kisses. She may also use it to mark up her targets if they have a thing for lipstick. Deals 2 damage.

Messy baby: Poppy takes a bottle from her diaper and squirts it’s contents all over her target’s face. Deals 2 damage and inflicts disadvantage to the target. Leads into Sitterly Bonding.

Sitterly Bonding: Only usable after messy baby. Poppy baby talks her targets and then licks up the mess on her target. She then kisses them and forces it down their throats. Deals 4 damage.

Messy diaper baby: Poppy takes a bottle (usually full of cum) and empties the contents into her target’s diaper. Deals 2 damage and inflicts Embarrassment for 3 turns. Embarrassed target deal 1 less damage.

Finisher: Mommy’s Special Baby: Poppy finishes her target off by dressing the, up like a cute baby. She shakes a special rattle infront of them as their minds are regressed, causing them to think themselves only babies who need mommies. This is when either a motherly midara will come to collect their new child or Poppy will take the little one for her own. The target ends up dependent on the love of a midara and only wants to be good for them.

(This is my first midara so i hope you enjoy and feel free to dm her anytime I can't wait to see what comes :3)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:28 am

Interested in fight her

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:31 am

I'd be happy to set up a fight if you'd like to! When would you like to do it?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am

Whenever you like ,i'm free now

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:36 am

Awesome just send me what character you're using and i'll get it set up!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:42 am

Tobias

Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 pm

She sounds like a lot of fun. Great job on making your first midara!
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:14 pm

is she related to mineta? dude also wears a freaking diaper by the looks of it
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:25 am

No that would be a horrible person to be related to xD
She was a special midara i made for a friend who showed me a picture of two super heroines in diapers and latex fighting each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poppy the Diaper Hero   Poppy the Diaper Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Poppy the Diaper Hero
Page 1 of 1