Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Larva Lass

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Racer X

Larva Lass Empty
PostSubject: Larva Lass   Larva Lass EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Larva Lass dabs a crocodile tear from her cheek, and begins to rummage through her purse. Meanwhile, Deltoid Man quizzically views her from afar, wondering what her sinister plan could be.

“Why, Lena? What’s the point of all of this?”

Larva Lass fishes a golden compact mirror from her purse, and places her red-tipped pinky under her bottom lip. “Because, Deltoid Man, Danielson had it coming!”

Larva Lass angrily squeezes the mirror in her grip.

“What did he ever do to you?”, Deltoid Man asks.

“Why, he is responsible for destroying the protected marshlands that housed my dear, sweet, innocent insects,” Larva Lass explains. “His multi-million dollar project destroyed the homes of all of my precious creatures, and for that, he had to pay!”

The gooey plaster that has Deltoid Man practically chained to the wall begins to harden. Whatever that goo she blasted him with is, it’s like industrial strength cement. Not even a man with his kind of strength can muscle his way out of such a predicament.

“So, why did you kill him?” Deltoid Man asks. “That’s not going to redo the construction, and bring back all of those damned bugs you have such a fondness for.”

“It’s a matter of principle,” Larva Lass replies. “And besides, I didn’t kill Danielson, he decided to take that leap himself.”

Larva Lass begins to pull a slim, silver case from one of the compartments of her purse. “Well, after I gave him the suggestion to, anyway.”

Deltoid Man looks at her, puzzled.

“Do you know anything about the mating habits of locust, Deltoid Man?”

“What would I know about bug humping, Lena?”

Larva Lass shrugs her shoulders. “How common, a complete and total disrespect for the insect kingdom. As I was saying, the locust queen communicates with the colony by releasing enzymes to the other insects in the hive. The pheromones she releases causes the female locusts to go sterile, and the males locusts to kill one another. Do you know what that means, Deltoid Man?”

Deltoid Man rolls his eyes. “Look, I’m not really in the mood for a biology lesson about the mating habits of crickets, Lena.”

Larva Lass begins to uncap the silver case, and slowly pulls out a tube of lip gloss in a translucent blue glass.

“It has nothing to do with mating, Deltoid Man. It’s mind control that the locust queen has perfected. For years, I’ve been working on a synthetic enzyme, one that works…on humans.”

Larva Lass dabs the wand in the pink goo of the tube, and slowly streaks the gloss across her bottom lip. “It was with that synthetic enzyme that I was able to take control of Danielson’s mind. Once he was exposed to the chemical, he was practically my slave. He told me all of the corporate secrets, and gave me access to all of the company numbers. As soon as I got the information out of him, I kindly persuaded him to take a leap off the balcony. Isn’t it great having a man that actually listens, Deltoid Man?”

“Lena, you’re sick in the head!”, Deltoid Man shouts.

Larva Lass finishes applying her lip gloss, and closes her mirror. “Don’t you want to know how I did it, Deltoid Man?”

Larva Lass puckers her mouth. “All it took, was one, simple, little kiss.” She begins to seductively walk towards Deltoid Man. “And now, you’re going to be the next to fall under my spell.”

Deltoid Man tries to muscles his way out of the now-concrete goo. It’s no use. Larva Lass wraps her arms around Deltoid Man’s shoulders. “Don’t worry,” she sarcastically coos. “I’ll be gentle.”

Unable to move his neck, Deltoid Man is stuck as Larva Lass presses her glistening pink lips against his. “How gross!” he thinks to himself as his number one adversary lets out a derisive moan. After a few seconds, however, Deltoid Man is overcome by a different feeling, a feeling of absolute numbness that quickly transforms into ecstasy.

Larva Lass breaks the kiss, and laughs. “So, how do you feel now, Deltoid Man?”

Deltoid Man’s head is swirling. Through an almost drunken slur, he responds with a stupefied “that…was nice.”

“Good,” Larva Lass replies. “That’s the answer I wanted to hear, but since you are no ordinary man, perhaps we better give you a double dose just to be sure!”

Larva Lass coats her lips in the pink gel, and embraces Deltoid Man again. She gazes into his eyes, and softly, sweetly coos “Open wide…lover.”

Larva Lass passionately kisses Deltoid Man, as he experiences utter rapture. Larva Lass pushes her tongue deep into Deltoid Man’s mouth, as the sweet taste of her mouth sends Deltoid Man into a nearly comatose state of delight. After several minutes of passionate kissing, Larva Lass breaks the embrace, and wipes away the excess goo from the corner of her mouth. “Now,” she begins, placing her hand upon her hip. “Do you love me, Deltoid Man?”

Although barely able to talk, Deltoid Man replies with an enthusiastic “yes”.

“Do you want to be my personal slave, Deltoid Man?”

“Yes.”

“Will you do exactly as I tell you, when I tell you to do it?”

“Yes.”

“Will you help me break into the Alpha City Bank tonight, and use your super powers to help me evade capture?”

“Yes.”

Larva Lass clasps her fingers together. “Splendid. Hmm, we seem to have a lot of time to kill until this evening.” Larva Lass drips a green elixir upon Deltoid Man’s cocoon, and the solvent immediately frees him from captivity.

Larva Lass stares at her drooling prisoner, as he simply gazes at her in awe.

She presses a finger to her lips, and a devious smile stretches across her mouth. Taking a step back, she begins to unzip the front of her cat suit, and motions for Deltoid Man to come near her. “My, how will we ever pass the time…”
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

Larva Lass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larva Lass   Larva Lass EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Why did you have to end it there? Christ! That was excellent.

And you do know this sounds alot like Poison Ivy right?
Back to top Go down
Badoxe

Badoxe

Larva Lass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larva Lass   Larva Lass EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:47 pm

you should continue,that was prety good
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Larva Lass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larva Lass   Larva Lass EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm

I got a golden age comic vibe from this. Love the details and the way the dialogue flows. I'd also like to know if we can expect more.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Larva Lass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larva Lass   Larva Lass Empty

Back to top Go down

Larva Lass
Page 1 of 1