Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Julia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Salos’ face had a red look on it. His own fetishes playing out in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:09 pm

Turn pass
Give me an australian kiss auto

Salos's red face does not go unnoticed by Julia as she smiles and walks up to him before her tail hits the back on his knees forcing him to kneel as he sees a large pink canine strap-on in his face "If you like it omega give it a big kiss hello before it claims you~" She smirks as the wolf girls around them giggle and whisper to each other as salos couldn't stop himself from kissing her strap-on "good boy." is all she says as she stands near him letting him get up as he felt his body feel more weak like he couldn't escape her arms if he wanted to

Salos-24 Omega-6(Bind disadvantage)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:11 pm

Salos was blushing having kissed the strapon like a slut. His feminine face was flushed with a little embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's breasts auto

As salos sat blushing he was caught off guard as his face was forced into the woman's breasts and she began to walk back to her throne with him between her breasts "Be a good omega and i might let enjoy my nice cock some~"

Salos-23- Omega-6.5 (bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he kisses her tits, partly wanting to suck on them.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:25 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's breasts Cont.

Julia laughs feeling him kiss her breasts as she looks down at him "Good omega, keep kissing and submitting until i get to my throne and i'll show you why to submit to your alpha." She smirks as she continues to walk to her throne

Salos-22 - Omega-7(bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:28 pm

“May I suckle on your breasts?” he asked, unable to help himself.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:35 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's breast Deepen

As Salos asks to suck on her breasts Julia bursts out with laughter as she sits down on her throne before offering her nipple to him which he happily latches onto it "Such a cute omega, the last person to suck on my breasts was my little bunny Charlie." As she says the name Salos jumps and blushes which Julia notices and think before smiling widely "Actually you seem almost just like her, does that mean you want me to make you a little slut for me?"

Salos-19 Omega-8 (damage increase)(heavy bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:36 pm

“I know Charlie. She made me look like a princess once.” he admitted as he suckled on her tit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:46 pm

Turn pass
FA Alpha's slut auto

As salos admits to meeting Charlie Julia howls in excitment as she starts to rub Salos's ass. He can feel her strap-on grinding between his cheeks as she smiles "Do you want it raw or do you wanna wet it for me little slut?"

Salos-19 Omega-8 (heavy bind, decide to take it raw or wet it first)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:48 pm

“I’ll wet it first.” he admits
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut (wet)

She smiles at him as she motions for him to kneel which he does happily with her strap-on in his face. "such a good slut I'll be sure to keep you close after you shoot your weak semen from me fucking your ass." Salos takes her strap-on into his mouth as she talks down to him happily sucking her rubber cock

Salos-17 Omega-10 (Bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:56 pm

Salos continues to wet her strapon, knowing it’s next destination.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:02 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut cont.
Julia laughs happily as Salos sucks on her strap-on before she pulls him off and sets him in her lap "Ok slut now beg me to fuck your ass and maybe i'll give you some cute makeup to finialze your position."
Salos can feel the strap-on rubbing his ass again wetting it with his saliva

Salos-15-Omega 12(Weakened)(bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:05 pm

“Please fuck my ass.” he said, giving her a cute and seductive look.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:10 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut cont.
Julia shivers happily as she moves Salos and pushes her strap-on into his ass making him moan loudly as julia snaps at one of her wolf betas and whispers to her while thrusting into the sissy's ass happy to have a new slut to play with as the beta runs off into one of the pits behind her throne "When she returns you will be fully claimed my little slut. Isn't that great?"

Salos-11-Omega 14(heavy bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:11 pm

“Yes ma’am.” he said as he was starting to ride her strapon.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut cont.

Salos continues riding Julia's strap-on as she stops thrusting letting him do the work as she smiles ready to put a collar on her new sissy and have him ride her everyday "I'm going to have so much fun with you my cute little slut. I'll make sure you don't go a day without riding my cock." Salos blushes as that sounds like such a wonderful idea

Salos-7 Omega 16(free attack for Julia or reveal fetish)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:21 pm

“Is there anything you wish to know about me?” he says as he rides her strapon.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut cont.

Julia smiles as she watches her sissy bounce on her cock and thinks "Tell me what makes my little slut all flustered." as she says that Salos can't hold back as he tells her about his fetish for being dressed up like a girl which makes julia smile as she looks to her beta that lead Salos the her and had her strip off her dress and set it on her throne "Then i'll let you dress up after you cum for me my little sissy slut."

Salos-3 Omega-18 (bind)
Julia-18
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:31 pm

“Thank you ma’am.” he said with a blush as he got close to climax.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm

Julia smiles as she kisses her sissy slut as he shoots out his cum onto her stomach and weakly kisses back. As she breaks the kiss she giggles as her Beta returns holding a pink collar with Sissy Slut written on it and a makeup kit. "looks like it's time to complete your new look my little slut"

Salos has been defeated
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Salos just stood there, ready for his owner to claim her new sissy pet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Julia smiled at him and slowly put him in his dress and clipped his collar on before she told her beta to get her looking cute as the beta that lead him there began to do his makeup to look like hers red lips and cute purple eyeshadow "Aren't you so glad i brought you to our alpha? She loves you so much!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 9:05 pm

“Yes I am.” he says in a shy demure tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Julia   Salos V. Julia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Julia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next