Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nina V. Test

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Nina V. Test - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Struggle-33(fail)
ghostly dream cont.

Test tried to struggle away before his eyes met Nina's as he suddenly felt more tired knowing what was to come if he didn't escape soon "just sleep master and let me take over. You'll love it i promise"

Test-4(breast addict tired bind)
Nina-27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Test made one final, all or nothing attempt to break free. Knowing that if he did not sleepy oblivion and endless pleasure awaited him. Even as he struggled he could not bring himself to look away from Nina's softly glowing eyes, finding himself sinking into their depths.

Struggle -> Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Struggle-1(crit fail) (Wow...i feel bad with how bad the dice were for Test)
ghostly dream cont.

Test couldn't get himself out as he fell asleep seeing the succubus woman again as she blew him a kiss and opened her arms for him "Come to me and indulge yourself master. Let me please you!"

Test-2(sleep bind breast addict)
Nina-27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:24 pm

(Yeah, the dice have not been on Test's side these last couple of fights.)

At the edge of his rope and back in the succubus's dream realm Test could no longer bring himself to resist her charms. He stumbled towards her arms outstretched, on the verge of collapsing into her arms.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Turn pass
ghostly dream cont.

As test walked to her he suddenly felt her kiss him and push him to the ground as she grew enough that her breast covered his face while she still rode his cock laughing "Such a weak will master! I will give you paradise while you feed me your energy!" She rides him while rubbing her breasts on his head while in the real world Nina rides him in her succubus form moaning knowing his dream and smiling "Such a good master I can't wait to add your picture to my collection" As she freshens her lipstick and goes in covering his face in kisses and taking a picture "Perfect~". After hours of riding him Test in both his dream and real life shoots his load into the succubus maid as she absorbed his energy and dropped him outside the manor "Bye master please return if you want to be my slave!"
as Test remained in his dream with a succubus covering him in kisses and rubbing her breasts on him until he wakes up
The End

Test gained fetish-35(fail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina V. Test   Nina V. Test - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nina V. Test
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3