Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:36 pm

Charlie moans as she grows her whole body still red from the kiss as she shivers "That was just unfair!" As she tries to create a fireball and send it at her panting

(Wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:46 pm

Fireball - 31, Wild Magic - 98 Clumsy Warrior

Mother's Milk - 70

Charlie threw a small fireball at the Mommydom, but to Charlie's embarrassment, it bounced harmlessly off of the woman's massive boobs and did nothing.

Marianne smiled as she confidently walked up to Charlie and pulled the deer mage into her breasts, whispering 'Suckle for Mommy, okay sweetie?' Charlie, hypnotized by her words as well as the pleasant swirling patterns on the walls, had no choice but to obey as she suckled on Marianne's breasts as a few mouthfuls of warm milk flowed into the mage's mouth.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 70

Charlie: 17, Clumsy Warrior

Marianne: 30, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 8:48 pm

Charlie blushes as she suckles on her before her mind tries to get her to pull away from her breasts and take over the fight by kissing her

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:02 pm

Cute Kisses - Crit fail due to Clumsy Warrior

Kiss Assault - 68

Charlie tried to give Marianne a kiss, but she tripped and landed right into Marianne's arms as she was left helpless in front of the Mommydom.

Marianne looked at Charlie and licked her bright red lips. 'Oh? Did you want more kisses? Well, all you had to do was ask, my silly baby girl.' She said teasingly as she planted a bunch more kisses all over Charlie's face before she could get away, adding on yet another fresh layer of lipstick smooches as the mage had a hard time staying focused from the pleasure.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 61

Charlie: 13

Marianne: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Charlie swayed before walking over and kneeling in front of Marianne and kissing her crotch

(Cute sub)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:19 pm

Cute Sub - 57

Momma's Hairbrush - 14

Charlie bends down and tries to give Marianne a kiss on her crotch, but fails when Marianne grabs her by the shoulders.

Marianne brings out a beautiful, red hairbrush. 'Did you want Mommy to brush your hair? Of course I will. Anything for my little girl...' She said ans she began to brush Charlie's hair, making her feel warm and happy, lost in her own little world as Marianne gently brushed her hair as it magically grew longer and longer.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 87

Charlie: 10

Marianne: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Charlie wagged her tail as she felt the brush before squeaking and pushing away before she charges her lips with electricity and tries to kiss the large woman

(Wild magic, static kiss)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 9:35 pm

Static Kiss - 59

Naughty Girl - 97

Charlie tried to give Marianne a shocking kiss, but the woman caught on to what Charlie was doing and gracefully stepped away.

Marianne didn't capitalize on it, though. Clearly enjoying the little 'game' they were playing, she watched Charlie meekly try and kiss her with a satisfied smile as she kept a few feet away from the deer mage.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 98

Charlie: 10

Marianne: 30, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Charlie looked at her annoyed and smiled at her and turned around before wiggling her tail and butt towards her "I guess you really like how cute i am don't you mommy?" She blushed as she said mommy but hoped it would make Marianne excited as well

(tail whip)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:28 pm

Tail Whip - 68

Spritzing Up - 42

Charlie's hunch was right on the money as she wiggled her butt and her adorable deer tail for Marianne. The woman felt a warmth come over her body as she blushed at how cute Charlie was.

Marianne ran forward and scooped Charlie into her arms. 'I love you so much sweetie. And you're already calling me Mommy too! See, you're almost there!' She said as she brought out a pink perfume bottle and sprayed it all over Charlie as she hugged her tightly as the mage nuzzled into her arms without even realizing it.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 41

Charlie: 8

Marianne: 30, Charmed + Attack Down 1/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:30 pm

Charlie blushes as her attack ended up encouraging the woman softly nuzzling her before jumping "I um don't want to submit yet!" As she tries to kiss Marianne with the intent to drain some power

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:43 pm

Draining Kiss - 39

Little Girl's Stuffed Animal - 12

Charlie tried to give Marianne a kiss, but once again the woman is much too smart and holds Charlie at arm's length.

Marianne brings out a cute, fluffy bunny and puts it in Charlie's arms before snapping a picture. Charlie can't help but start to hug the doll, feeling herself growing some sort of attachment to it. 'It's your favorite doll, sweetie.' Marianne whispered as Charlie's memories start to change. Is wasn't her favorite stuffed bunny doll...Was it?

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 69

Charlie: 6

Marianne: 30, Charmed + Attack Down 2/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 10:46 pm

Charlie looks at the doll and wags her tail blushing before she shakes her head and looks at Marianne before trying to use her cuteness to catch her off guard as she kneels again and goes to kiss her crotch

(cute sub)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:19 pm

Cute Sub - 84 (Finally!)

Mother's Milk - 70

Charlie finally caught Marianne off guard using her cuteness as she gave the midara a cute kiss on her crotch, causing the Mommydom to moan with pleasure.

Her lust driven even further by the kiss, Marianne grabs Charlie and shoves the mage right back between her giant tits. 'Suckle for Mommy, sweetie.' She says, gasping a little as she smothered the poor mage and made her drink a lot more of her milk. By the time she was finished, Charlie felt full from all the milk she drank as she struggled to stay on her feet.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 4

Charlie: 4

Marianne: 26, Charmed + Attack Down 3/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:23 pm

Charlie blushes swaying some as she steadied herself and went up to her trying to charge her lips in electricity and pull Marianne into a kiss

(wild magic, static kiss)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 7:03 pm

Static Kiss - 89, Wild Magic 99 Clumsy Warrior

Kiss Assault - 9

Charlie fired another gust of wind, only for her wild magic to activate as she again felt a weird sensation come over her body.

Marianne reached for Charlie with her lips puckered, but the deer mage managed to get out of the way in the nick of time.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 25

Charlie: 4, Clumsy Warrior

Marianne: 26
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:30 pm

Charlie backed up blushing before she spun her staff to create a lightning shot

(wild magic, lightning bullseye
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Lightning Bullseye - Crit Fail due to Clumsy Warrior, Wild Magic 23, Thunder Surge

Kiss Assault - 66

Charlie tried to hit the Mommydom with a bolt of lightning, only to sneeze and accidentally shoot lightning out that way. Marianne was shocked by the sudden surge and got zapped.

Marianne quickly recovered and hugged Charlie close once again as she drowned the poor mage in more kisses as Charlie did everything she could to stay standing after the loving assault. It was only then did she see that she was slightly shorter and slightly cuter than she was at the start of the fight. It seemed the mage's defeat was imminent.

Deer Passive: Charm Roll - 30

Charlie: 1

Marianne: 24, Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Charlie shivered and Whined as she looked at Marianne realizing her defeat before she slowly walked over and hugged her "I...Give up mommy. I'll stop being a bad girl!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:57 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy's Plaything - 80

Charlie hugged Marianne, completely giving up any hope of winning.

Marianne gently picked up Charlie and cuddled the mage against her, laying her against her soft boobs as her perfume washed over the deer mage, who at this point had been reduced to Marianne's little plaything.

Charlie's Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Charlie moans weakly softly nuzzling against her breasts and wagging her small tail "so...amazing"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:06 pm

Smiling at her words, Marianne picked up the defenseless Charlie and brought her tiny mouth over to her breasts. 'Drink up, sweetie. There's plenty to go around.' She said, enjoying motherly dominating Charlie as she shoved her face up to her nipple, wanting the mage to start sucking.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Charlie didn't hesitate this time as she latched on and began suckling from her new mommy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:12 pm

Marianne walked over and sat on a wooden rocking chair as she slowly swayed back and forth, humming a lullaby as warm, sweet breast milk started to flow from Marianne's boobies into Charlie's mouth as she submissively suckled.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 9:14 pm

Charlie drank her milk as she blushed and smiled at the sweet taste. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the humming and the tasty milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next