Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charmleaders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Charmleaders   Charmleaders EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 8:06 am

(Hey, long time no see. Sorry about that, life had a few unplanned things. I'm probably not gonna have the time to RP anymore, but i'll still write an enemy here and there.
Had the idea for this one for a while now. As usual, you're free to use this character the way you want, the same as for any of my other characters)

Appearance:
large pic:

Description:

While it's not unheard of for Midara to find their ways into the heart of human cities, they often have to lay low to stay beneath notice, or they have to stick to towns that enforce a truce. There are however a few, bold ones who infiltrate even the most dense of human cities, waiting for just the right occasion to assault as many people as possible at once.

And what better cover for a Midara than an attractive girl who dances in light outfits, getting all the attention they can manage to get on themselves for a living? Charmleaders are the nickname for those infiltrators posing as cheerleaders. They are not all Midara, as some of them are humans who joined the midara cause, but all of them are specialized in charming entire droves of citizens at once without having to deal with them one at a time. However, when faced by experienced challengers, they will resort to using more personal attention. In both cases, they attempt to encourage their opponents or targets into masturbating themselves into submission with their words and bodies, driving entire stadiums of inexperienced citizens to the midara cause.
They also act as regular, average, normal cheerleaders in Midara territory when they aren't infiltrating places.

Moveset:

|Passive| Endless Cheering - "One, two, three! Don't look away from me~.": The charmleader never stop moving, be it bouncing in place, dancing, or posing, she's always moving in way that shows off their entire bodies. It's not uncommon for even the most hardened of Midara hunters to idly fondle their own privates in the middle of battle... And for fellow allies to do the same.
-While the Charmleader is on the field, everyone (regardless of gender or which side they are on) takes 1 unavoidable WP damage per turn, unless the Charmleader is stunned/fully immobilized in some way or the target unconscious or blinded.

|Counter| Genuine Cheer - "C'mon, keep going! Or else you'll be cumming~.": The charmleader slyly positions herself so that her opponent's mistake causes them to stumble into her, where she'll hold them against while doing her cheerleading, encouraging them to do better while also subtly enticing them to give in more.
-Autohits for 1WP, only usable after a miss by an opponent, the next failure by the target will be critical. This special crit failure does not end Rehearsal Demonstration. Has a cooldown of 6 turns.

Go team, go! - "Give me more, give me more! Jerk until you cum all over the floor~!": By putting even more enthusiam into her routine, getting close and cheering directly into her victim's ear, tempting them with something they would find irresistible, or just by using plain old charm magic, the charmleader forces her target to masturbate furiously to her.
-2WP, if used twice in a row without taking damage between both times, 3WP from the continued temptation

Personal Motivation - "Touch it, touch it, feel good for me! Let my body drive you crazy~!": When temptation alone isn't enough, the charmleader will rush her target and push her body against them, often against their face. This leaves them helpless, her touch compelling them to touch themselves under her. Which part of their body they'll use is up to the DM's choice, depending on how dangerous the target's weakness is.
-Bind, default 1WP per turn (stacks with Endless Cheering) + weaknesses or context

Enjoy The Show - "Let go, admire my rear! Just let go, there's nothing to fear~...": The charmleader uses a minor form of illusion to convince her target that nothing wrong is going on, altough the effect is diminished on strong willed targets, causing them to become more docile yet still very aware of the situation they are in.
-No damage, lowers target's damage for three turns

Bouncing Step - "Stare more, stare more, don't stop! Keep rubbing until you pop~!": The charmleader takes a few steps in place, bouncing on the spot. Due to how light the outfit she wears is, it causes quite a lot of jiggling and possibly a bit of flashing as the top fails to keep up. Which is rather distracting.
1WP, causes Disadvantage

|Team attack| All together now! - "Look at us, head to toe to hips and bust! Look at us, and go mad with lust~!": Multiple charmleaders cheer for the target at once, either by getting in the victim's view as a group, or by surrounding them. Regardless of how they do it, they leave the target with nowhere to look aside from their bodies, leaving their head spinning from the sheer overload of eyecandy.
-Only usable with multiple charmleaders on the field. Deals 1 base WP, and 1 more WP per charmleader joining the attack, and inflicts Disorient (Forces the victim to pick their target at random) for two/three turns (DM's choice).

|Team attack| Group Pose - "Look at me, look at her, who do you prefer?" "Is it her, is it me, who do you fancy~?" : At least two charmleaders strike a sensual pose, making sure to emphasize eachother's assets as they do.
-1WP, may stun for only one turn. Roll once for every charmleader that joins in.

Rehearsal Demonstration (vs F) - "Hey! C'mon, follow my lead!": The charmleader draws her target's attention, before pleasuring herself, instructing her victim to imitate her. Her technique is quite good, and rather addictive.
-Female targets only. Increases the damage of Endless Cheer to 2WP until the player gets a critical success or failure, but the charmleader now takes 1WP per turn until then.

Setting The Pace (vs M) - "Do it like me, stroke yourself silly! Be a good boy, enjoy~!": The charmleader drops one of her pom-poms and give her target's shaft a good few strokes, quickly figuring out the best way to tease them, making her victim more aware of their own sensitive spots.
-Male targets only. Doubles the damage of her next attack.

|Team Attack, Desperation Attack| Aftermatch Reward - "Get ready... Get reaaady~..." If pushed to the brink, a charmleader team might resort to finally touching their target's crotch. All of them will push their victim down, hold them against them, and restrain them. All except one, who will take their sweet time approaching dramatically, making sure to keep all the intention on her as she gets closer and closer to the victim's crotch, before ending the tease by planting the lightest of kisses on their genitals. Again and again.
-Usable when at least two charmleaders are remaining and the DM considers them to be on their last legs. Bind. Deals no damage for two turns, and then 4WP per turn until broken out of.

|Finisher| Finale - "Spurt, spurt, spurt! I want to see you squirt~!": The charmleader encourages her target to climax all over her, exposing her body as much as possible. -Usable when her target is at low health (Up to the DM to decide what "low health" is), On success, the target loses all remaining willpower. On failure, Finale becomes unusable for the rest of the battle.

This is a bit of a weird one, but it was inspired by a very specific pic and an AI dungeon run. As usual, i encourage the DM using that character to freely adjust or modify the effects, amount of damage, or to add/remove some of the moveset if it seems imbalanced.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmleaders   Charmleaders EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 4:09 pm

The only thing I don't like about them is that there is no group cheer attack if several of them are on the field at once.
Back to top Go down
Present

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmleaders   Charmleaders EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:11 pm

Quick question. On Go Team Go when it says "tempting them with something they would find irresistible" is that supposed to mean the charmleader is explicitly doing something related to the target's weaknesses? Or is it just supposed to be open ended.

All in all nice design, I'm generally fond of midara that emphasis seduction without direct physical contact and seeing "support" themed midara (whether they actually do any supporting or not) is always a treat.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmleaders   Charmleaders EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 6:28 pm

While I definitely agree that they should have a move or two when there's multiple of them and I'm not really sure how Endless Cheering works in regards to who exactly takes damage, I still love this regardless. I know you can't RP, but I'd still love to face them sometime. Great job!
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmleaders   Charmleaders EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 9:22 am

Go Team Go is supposed to be open ended. Endless cheering is basically an aura of 1WP damage that hits absolutely everyone that isn't a charmleader on the field, but doesn't activate if every charmleader is in no state to cheer (immobilized in some way by a status effect). It only deals 1WP even if there are multiple charmleaders, because otherwise fighting a group would be next to impossible.

I've added team attacks as per popular request.
Back to top Go down
065227n

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmleaders   Charmleaders EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:57 am

That desperation attack's pretty nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmleaders   Charmleaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Charmleaders
Page 1 of 1