Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:53 pm

After his recent adventures Sieq was almost relieved to arrive uneventfully in a small town. According to Irene this was the usual stomping grounds of some friends of hers, a trio of Charmleaders. "They aren't the most experienced hypnotists but they've got lots of other charms. And I'm sure they'd love the opportunity to practice." She had told him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:05 pm

"I think I'm still getting sand out of my boots." He complained, grateful he got out of that desert alive. Sieq strolled through the town, wondering if he could find the Charmleaders without overtly asking people for directions.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:24 pm

The town wasn't big. There weren't that many businesses, he could try looking around at least. But midara don't always announce their presence so the charmleaders might not be easy to find.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 pm

"Bah, better not waste time. I'll ask someone at the tavern, and get some food there, too." He went right into the nearest inn in hopes of being a good customer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:05 pm

The tavern wasn't hard to find, and had a couple locals milling about inside. "Need anything love?" Asked the middle aged woman tending to the bar.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:10 pm

"Can I get a quick meal? And also, I heard this town was home to some midara called 'Charmleaders'? I'm not out for any bounties or anything, I'm just curious about them." Sieq asked as he reached into his pouch to pay for the meal.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:14 pm

The innkeep served him a hearty stew. "I don't know anything about any midara or charmleaders. But a trio of young woman recently started renting out the old studio next to the tailor. Maybe that's what you're looking for." She offered. "I look forward to seeing them perform." An old man at one of the tables perversely chuckled but was shit up by a glare from the innkeep.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:23 pm

"I see, thank you very much. Oh, and thank you for the meal as well." Sieq began to silently eat his stew, appreciating every bite before finishing up. "I'll be on my way, now. Take care." He stood up and waved goodbye to the kind innkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:25 pm

"Always a joy seeing new faces." The innkeep said as she waved him out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:29 pm

Sieq smiled from her kind hospitality, deciding that he would spend the night at that inn if it came to it. She deserved the business, he thought. For now, he searched for the tailor and/or the studio she mentioned, hoping the women wouldn't mind him stopping by.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:31 pm

(Search -roll 55, 90- Success)

I'd didn't take him long to find the tailor's workshop and the place beside it must be the studio. He could hear the sound of people moving about inside.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Sieq approached and knocked on the door of the studio, wondering what kind of show the ladies were planning to perform. Well, he had a good idea of what kind of show they had in mind, but it was the details he was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm

A tall, busty, redhead opened the door for him. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform that barely covered her massive breasts and a skirt that showed off when shapely hips. "Hello. Come to watch us practice?" She asked with a seductive purr.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:40 pm

There was no doubt that he found what he was looking for. By the size of her curves, perhaps even more than that. "I have. May I?" Sieq answered her, his cheeks already starting to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:46 pm

"Come on in." She said with a wink. Once inside Sieq saw that there were two other charm leaders. A brunette with an even thicker rear and a blonde with a cute face and plump, kissable lips. All three of them were wearing the same skimpy uniforms and radiating sex appeal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:54 pm

"Um, hello, girls. I heard from my friend Irene that you can put on a very good show." Sieq said, his nerves as plain as day. These charmleaders made him feel like a shy schoolboy, no matter how much he tried to steel himself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 6:58 pm

This caught there attention. "Irene? The magician?" The brunette asked as the three quickly surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:05 pm

"Yeah, I met her and loved her show. She recommended that I visit you three, too. I hope my sudden visit isn't a problem." He tried keeping his cool and remaining polite. The proximity of the sexy girls was making it incredibly difficult, however.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:07 pm

"She did us a huge favor a couple months back. Any friend of hers is a friend of ours." The blonde said, running a soft hand along his arm. "Did she recommended us for any specific reason?" The brunette asked, with a calculating air about her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:12 pm

"She said you have lots of charms and would love the chance to practice. It seems she was telling the truth." Sieq shivered from the blonde's caress. His concentration was already being tested and he had only just arrived.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:15 pm

"Sounds about right. We do always love the opportunity to practice with a handsome young man such as yourself. So what sort of show would you like? The standard, or something special?" The brunette offered as the three began to stretch and prepare, showing off their curvy bodies in the process.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:17 pm

"Oh, surely I'm not that handsome." He said, trying to deflect the compliment so he wouldn't get more flustered. "What would you mean by something special?" Sieq asked
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:20 pm

"Well you can tell us what you like so we can really tailor things to your interest." The redhead offered with a wink. "That's the special."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:28 pm

"I'm a fan of hypnosis, sexy lips, thick asses, and huge breasts. Although, it seems like you already have most of that covered even without it being a special. I'm also a sucker for when women let me stare at them, it's hard for me to look away." Sieq explained to them, wanting to get the best possible experience from these dreamy cheerleaders.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:31 pm

"Sounds like you're our ideal audience." The brunette chuckled. "But let us introduce ourselves. I'm Maria. The blonde is Amelia and your tall, busty member is Rachel." She added, gesturing to the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next