Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:51 pm

"Yes mistress Rachel, I love you, mistress." Sieq gladly took in her command, happy to obey and submit to her chest. His manhood twitched against her sole, showing that the hypnotized pervert didn't mind a lady's foot either.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:53 pm

"And I didn't even need to tell you to call me mistress." Rachel said, clearly pleased. "You have my permission to cum." She told him, her footjob speeding up to help him along.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:58 pm

"Thank you, mistress." Sieq lovingly admired Rachel's nipples, still incapable of looking away even as her foot got him off. He moved his hips a little before cumming for the charmleader's footjob, moaning for her every time she stroked him with her sole.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:59 pm

The charmleader's foot teased him awhile longer before she finally put her top back on, letting him slowly rise to wakefulness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Sieq again tried to catch his breath, his arousal falling to a more manageable level. But as long as he was in the company of these sexy girls, it wouldn't be anywhere close to zero. He presumed Maria was next, and her amazing ass would also have no problems rendering him a slave.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Maria made no effort to hide her intentions. Stepping forth, twirling around and giving her hips a teasing shake. Quickly drawing his gaze to her thick rear. "So weak-willed and submissive." She cooed, her hips beginning to rhythmically sway before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:09 pm

Sieq couldn't help but agree with her, thinking back to how many times he let an attractive woman wrap him around her finger. This would be no different as he marveled her asscheeks and followed their tempting motions.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:10 pm

"Already falling for my perfect rear. It's already smothered your head, and soon it will smother your mind." She chuckled, slowly swaying closer and closer. Letting him see her perfect butt from every angle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:13 pm

Sieq again stayed still and let Maria put on a show for him. Every shake and jiggle of her booty caused his lust to spike, while his thoughts conversely tanked and began to suffocate as though they also had the pleasure of being sat on by Maria.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:15 pm

"My ass taking up your vision and your thoughts. Soon it's sinful softness will press against your face and rub away all your will and resistance." The brunette teased, her ass now very close to the kneeling half-dragon's face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:19 pm

Sieq gulped and bit his lip as he followed Maria's ass as it came closer and closer to taking his will away. "Yes, mistress, I love your booty, mistress." He said, unable to think of anything else to say other than reverence of the beautiful woman before him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:20 pm

Without another word Maria pressed her butt into his face, continuing to sway it back and forth, wiping away his thoughts and leaving only obedience in their wake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:24 pm

"Mmmmmm~" Sieq nuzzled them as deeply as he could, trying to keep his face buried in her crack even as it moved from side to side. His head was made completely empty again, each trance making easier to fall into the next.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:28 pm

"Since the others each gave you a trigger I'll give you one as well. Whenever you hear me mention my fantastic ass your whole body will become achingly sensitive, desperate to be teased." Maria commanded, giving him more time between her cheeks as a reward.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm

"Mmmph, yes, mistress...." Sieq stopped smothering himself just to answer his mistress, before diving back in and kissing her soft ass. His penis had gotten hard again, which was perfectly expected given the current situation and what had happened moments before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:40 pm

"No need to hold back. Jerk yourself senseless for my ass." Maria suggested, pressing his face deeper and deeper between her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:43 pm

Sieq didn't need to be told twice. He began stroking fast for Maria as he worshipped her perfect rear, happily drowning his mind and body in her glory. His manhood already started to leak while it came close to the finish line.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:47 pm

"Excuse me? Why aren't you cumming for my rear?" Maria asked haughtily. Teasing him with a exaggerated air of arrogance as her cheeks squeezed his head, trying to force something out of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:52 pm

"S-sorry mistress! I'll cum for you right away." Sieq apologized to her and immediately shot a massive load onto the floor. He kept moaning and nuzzling into her booty, finding the increasing pressure to be more arousing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:55 pm

Maria rewarded him with a few more squeezes before releasing him from her booty prison. The three stood around the kneeling half-dragon. "Well? Which one was your favorite?" They asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:59 pm

Sieq was,'t expecting to have to pick between them again. The way Amelia teased him was sublime. However, the way Rachel dropped him and coaxed out his climax was lovely. "Rachel was my favorite, but you are all amazing. I'm sure if you had another go the answer would be different." He answered them, hoping the losers wouldn't have disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:01 pm

"Aw. Are you sure you don't want more kissy time?" Amelia asked, pouting cutely. She wasn't actually upset, but she did want to tease him some more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:05 pm

"I...actually I would love to be hypnotized by your lips again..." Sieq said, already falling into a horny haze for her and longing for a kiss. Her trigger worked like a charm, effortlessly putting Sieq under her control again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:06 pm

"Now now Amelia. Give him a second to recover. He looks so thirsty right now. Maybe he needs a break." Rachel said, idly playing her top as her smile grew sly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:10 pm

"Nnnn, I am thirsty... I'd love a drink..." Sieq's stare shifted to Rachel's massive breasts, he drew a little closer to them as he hoped to see her nipples again. His mouth began to water a little for her tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next