Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:00 pm

"Prove it. Keep watching my lips. Become blank and mindless for them. Let each smack if my lips echo through your mind. Sealing your submission." Amelia said slyly, continuing the hypnotic motion of her perfect lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:24 pm

Sieq was powerless to disobey. He stared with his mouth agape, letting out a gentle moan every time a lip smack shook through his head. "Blank and mindless....."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:29 pm

"And I get you know what's going to happen when these perfect hypnotic lips meet yours." The charmleader teased. Continuing her mind melting smacks and pouts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:48 am

"I'm going to be your perfectly hypnotized slave..." He said, wanting a kiss more than anything in the world. The prolonged teasing made him so horny and needy that he got an erection without his member even being touched.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:12 pm

"That's right. Here I come." The blonde teased, puckering up and slowly leaning in for a kiss. Her glistering lips coming closer and closer, deepening Sieq's powerful fixation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:19 pm

Sieq stayed perfectly still and puckered up, desperate to be her slave. If he had the capacity to think, he would be sure that this was quite the sight for the other Charmleaders to behold.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Her lips finally met his. A soft, sweet kiss that destroyed any capacity for thought that might have remained. Binding him in servitude to Amelia's lips for as long as she would have him. "Drop for me. Drop as deep as you can go." She whispered in his ear before pulling him into another kiss. An endless barrage of mind melting smooches.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:36 pm

Sieq fell like he was dropped from orbit. He was now a mindless thrall for Amelia, every kiss causing his entire body to jolt with ecstasy. In between the kisses, he went slack, awaiting another order or service from his mistress. "Yes mistress...."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 7:03 pm

"You are so cute when you're nice and mindless for me." Amelia giggled, kissing him some more. "From now on whenever I say kissy time you'll feel a powerful need to be hypnotized by me. You'll beg me to entrance you again with my pretty lips." The charmleader said, sealing her commands deep in his mind with litany of kisses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 7:48 pm

"Yes mistress...." Sieq was over the moon to be spoiled and teased by Amelia's kisses. He responded to every touch of her lips with a longing moan, showing his mistress how much he loved her smooches. He couldn't wait to beg her for more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:22 pm

"Good boy. Such an obedient plaything deserves a reward. Cum for me." Amelia ordered, pinning him to the wall with a domineering kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:37 pm

Sieq moaned and melted into her lips as he accepted her kiss. He let out his load for her, reaching an intense climax as he was utterly possessed by his lust.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 8:51 pm

"Good boy." She praised, holding the kiss until he was fully spent. "Time to wake up. The others want to have their fun." Amelia told him, giving him a farewell kiss on the cheek as she stepped aside so one of the others could melt his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:04 pm

Sieq slowly rose from his trance, struggling to get his bearings for a moment. His body felt hot and light, but he was loving every second of this. He wondered which one would be next.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Rachel marched up to him. Her prodigious chest out thrust and bouncing wildly with every step. She had a mischievous gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:12 pm

The smitten adventurer already had his gaze focused on her bust. The recent memory of her titfuck still fresh in his mind, his addiction to her breasts was plain as day.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:15 pm

The charmleader began to play with her top. Bouncing it up and down often coming within an inch of flashing a nipple. "Look at you. Already staring. You want this so badly don't you." She teased, letting him fixate on her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:21 pm

"I do, I can't stop myself. I love gawking at your huge breasts. They're perfect." Sieq let himself become transfixed, aching with arousal as she gave him a show. He did everything he could to commit the curves of her girls to his memory.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:24 pm

"Keep staring. Really admire their soft perfection. Feel their sheer size start to push all the thoughts out of your head, leaving only pleasure and submission." She told him, continuing to show more and more skin as her top slid down and down.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:29 pm

Sieq sat still and watched her perfect chest, becoming more and more amazed by their immense size and melting softness. He began to drool as more and more of them got revealed, anticipating getting flashed by them entirely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:32 pm

"Can't stop staring. Feeling more and more sleepy and obedient with every bit of bare skin you see. When I pull my top down and flash my nipples you'll fall into a deep sleep, a deep trance. Enslaved and controlled by my perfect breasts." The redhead said sweetly, her top sliding down and down until her nipples were on the cusp of being revealed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:37 pm

"Sleepy and obedient, enslaved and controlled....." If Sieq weren't in such a submissive trance, he would be furiously stroking it to the sight of Rachel's rack. Instead, he let himself be gradually teased and seduced, willingly giving himself to the control of a sexy midara.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:40 pm

"Aaand drop." She ordered, pulling down her top and completely exposing her massive breasts to the half-dragon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:44 pm

Both Sieq's jaw and mind dropped the moment he saw them in their full glory. He fell to his knees as he admired Rachel's boobs as the heavenly bodies they were. There were no thoughts and no movements coming from the entranced boy, only a blank, horny expression and an erect penis.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Rachel let out a laugh. Reveling in just how thoroughly her tits had emptied his mind. She slipped off a shoe and let her supple foot start teasing his erection. "From now on whenever I tell you that you look thirsty you will immediately feel a powerful need to suckle at my breasts. To let their sweet milk and soft perfection completely dominate you." She said, her indulgent footjob keeping him on edge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next