Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 7:44 pm

"My name is Sieq. It's a pleasure to meet all of you. I hope I'm an audience worthy of your performance." He politely said, using over-politeness to distract himself from how sexy they all were.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:29 pm

"Have a seat and we'll get started." Amelia said, gesturing to a folding chair set up nearby. They wanted him nice and comfy so he could really enjoy their dance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:36 pm

"Of course." Sieq couldn't wait, he immediately sat down and tried to make himself comfortable. His eyes were darting between Rachel's tits, Amelia's lips, and Maria's hips. One on one these ladies could already charm him. All of them at once, Sieq knew he didn't have a chance, but found that incredibly exciting.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:42 pm

"Give it your all girls." Maria declared before all three began a dance that was fast, energetic, and sizzlingly erotic. The basics were the same but the specifics were different. Maria regularly twirled and shook her hips to give him several good looks at her rear. Rachel bounced up and down, her tits bouncing in kind, her top constantly threatening to fly right off and occasionally flashing a bit of nipple. And Amelia constantly drew attention to her pretty face, regularly puckering and smacking her lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:48 pm

"Nice...." Sieq was almost speechless as he beheld their performance. If it was hard to decide where to look before, it was nearly impossible now. His hand idly wandered to his own crotch as he took it in, relishing every moment.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:49 pm

"You got a favorite?" Maria asked. All three going all out to catch his eye. Shaking their hips, bouncing their breasts and blowing him kisses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 8:54 pm

"It's so hard to choose.... you're all smoking hot." Sieq couldn't concentrate enough to deliberate on a specific answer. He imagined a kiss from Amelia, a facesitting from Maria, and a boob smother from Rachel, and all of those fantasies were just sublime. He messed with his pants, it was clear there was something in there that was 'bothering' him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:00 pm

"Feel free to masturbate. We want the audience to do whatever they need to best enjoy themselves." Amelia purred, as all three drew closer and closer. His vision filling up with boobs, butts and lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:06 pm

Sieq immediately dropped his pants and started slowly jerking it to their dance. He bit his lip and moaned as they came closer, still incapable of choosing one of them as a favorite. He hoped the Charmleaders would break the stalemate soon before he couldn't endure any more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Unfortunately there resolve seemed equal. At this point all three of their most salient features were almost pressed right up against him. A sumptuous feast for the eyes. But they were all worked hard to attract and arouse him almost in unison, making it very hard to pick one.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:21 pm

Sieq's will had all but shattered. With his one last ounce of decision making, he leaned in and kissed Amelia's perfect lips. The way they puckered and smacked had him needy for a kiss the entire time, and it felt good to finally fill that urge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:25 pm

"Cum for me." Amelia whispered in his ear as she came in for the kiss. Her soft lips meeting his in a soft smooch that filled him with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Sieq stroked himself to an ejaculation as he melted in Amelia's kiss. Moaning loudly as he sprayed his seed for the blonde temptress. "Your lips are amazing, Amelia." Sieq said as he basked in their performance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:33 pm

"I must admit that was rather out of the ordinary. Usually our audience picks a favorite much sooner." Maria noted. The other two backing off as Amelia gave him a few more kisses, rewarding him for picking her. "Anything else you want to see or should we just keep practicing?" Rachel asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:41 pm

"A man told me you were going to put on a show for this village. Is there any way I can help you with the show? Or am I already helping you by letting you perform for me?" Sieq asked, beginning to ogle Rachel's chest and Maria's ass now that he was satisfied by Amelia's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:44 pm

Maria smiled. "You're already helping us plenty by letting us practice. And since your being so helpful how about Rachel and I each indulge you once and then we can have a quick spar before we all hypnotize you senseless?" Maria suggested. Enjoying how easy and pliant he was being.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:48 pm

"That sounds wonderful, I would love that. Especially if I also get to see the show you put on for the whole village." Sieq agreed with her idea, happy to spend more time with them. It was clear that he was already in love with them, and any resistance he put up would only be to make it feel better when he gave in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:49 pm

"You get one request from each of us. I'm sure you'll think of something fun." Rachel told him squeezing her massive breasts for emphasis.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:55 pm

"Maria, can you smother me with your ass as I worship it and jerk myself off? Please?" Sieq begged her, unable to look away from her skirt and the hips it did little to hide.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:58 pm

The brunette charm leader laughed. Tipping over his chair and instantly slamming her thick, curvy rear onto his face, quickly smothering the ass loving half dragon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 9:59 pm

Sieq immediately began licking and kissing every inch of her cheeks, letting himself drown in her booty. He showed Maria reverent affection as he slowly stroked his own member for her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:02 pm

"This is fun. Having someone who just can't control themselves around us. Maybe we'll keep you awhile." Maria giggled as she rocked her hips back and forth. Letting him really feel every inch of their soft perfection.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:09 pm

Sieq couldn't speak, but he didn't seem opposed to the proposition whatsoever as he masturbated steadily faster. He forced his face as deep in her ass as it could go while nuzzling and worshipping without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:14 pm

"I wonder how long you'll edge yourself if I don't order you to cum." Maria wondered aloud as she squeezed his head with her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Sieq cried out in pleasure as she crushed him, but he began edging himself as soon as she mentioned it. A little precum spilled out as he managed to hold back his climax, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs. Charmleaders   Sieq Vs. Charmleaders - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs. Charmleaders
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next