Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP)   Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP) EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Appearance: An Asian woman with black hair done up in a pair of buns, pink eyes, and ruby lips. She wears a black silk robe with pink trimmings that only comes down to her thighs, but the sleeves extend far past her hands. She has a slender figure but makes up for it with her strong and lovely legs.

Description: Mei-Mei was a wandering martial artist. She entered the former eastern human kingdom looking to test her skills, and was soundly defeated by Sonya and her mix of passion and swordplay. Shortly afterward, she was brought before the queen and converted to the ways of Love.

Already used to enhancing her body with her own Ki, Mei-Mei quickly adapted Love Magic into her style. She was already someone who enjoyed fighting, but now other people can enjoy fighting her!

Abilities:

Find You Center: "Pace yourself, Mei-Mei." Mei-Mei takes a moment to calm down and focus herself. (Automatically restores 1 health and gives her Deep Breathing, which heals he for 1 health per round and lasts until the opponent manages to land a hit on her.)

Lip Blast: "Mwah!" Mei-Mei blows a kiss and fires a burst of pink energy from her lips.(Deals 2 Damage. Chance to Inflict Charm)

Counter Kiss: "You'll have to do better than that!" Mei-Mei forgoes making any offensive move to instead focus on dodging her opponent's and then capitalizing on their mistakes with kisses. (Auto. Gives Mei-Mei Counter Stance for 3 turns. Mei-Mei can not use any damage dealing attacks while in Counter Stance, but all failed attacks against her deal 2 Damage to her attacker.)

Lovely Infusion: "Feel my burning Love!" Mei-Mei's legs begin to glow bright pink as she channels Love Magic into them. (Gives Mei-Mei Lovely Infusion for 3 turns, causing all attacks involving her legs to deal +2 Damage.)

Rising Stomp: "Going up!" Mei-Mei leaps into the air and then kicks off of the opponent's face to launch herself even higher. (Deals 2 Damage with a chance to inflict Downed.)

Falling Peach(Rising Stomp Follow Up): "Going Down!" Mei-Mei does a flip in the air before landing on her opponent, ass first. (Deals 2 Damage. Auto-hits if the opponent was Downed by Rising Stomp, regardless of whether they managed to get up or not.)

Triple Kick: "Hut! Ha! Kiyah!" Mei-Mei lands three swift kicks on her opponent. (Deals 1 Damage. Hits up to 3 times, if all 3 attacks hit, then deals an additional +2 bonus damage!)

Chain Trap: "Surprise!" Mei-Mei launches the chains hidden in her oversized sleeves at the enemy. They wrap around her target's wrists and are used to pull their guard wide open, which leaves them vulnerable to her kicks. (Deals 1 Damage. Inflicts a Bind that deals 1 Damage per turn, but the bound enemy can not attempt to counterattack during it.)

Leg Love: "Ooh, things are getting exciting!" Mei-Mei pulls her opponent into a a passionate kiss and vigorously starts massaging their crotch with her thigh. (Deals 4 Damage. On Crit, lowers enemy attack for 3 turns. Only usable when Mei-Mei is below half of her starting health.)

Sealing Thrusts - After beating Kit, the two swapped techniques, and Mei-Mei and learned how to temporarily disrupt someone's magic with her kicks. (Attacks 3 times, each dealing 1 damage and inflicting Silenced for a turn)
----

Not entirely happy with this one, but I can't seem to put my finger on why.

Last edited by PieForPi on Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP)   Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP) EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Definitely on a good track! I like how you've combined a physical fighter with the love magic concept. I encourage you to continue and see how you can infuse more love/kiss/sex concepts into this, as I feel that would give this what it's missing. If you want inspiration, I encourage you to look at my "Mahou Shoujo Lovelina Bodacious Duelist form" profile. I feel that came out with the balance I was seeking, and maybe it will help you achieve what you're looking for!
Back to top Go down

Mei-Mei, Martial Artist of Love(WIP)
Page 1 of 1