Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP Empty
PostSubject: Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP   Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 7:10 am

Description: A former knight of the former Eastern Human Kingdom. Sonya sought the help of an old friend to help rescue her kingdom; only to find said friend was already working for her enemy. Sonya was defeated and filled with Love. Now, as a Paladin of Love, she fights to protect what she once fought.

Appearance: Sonya is of average height with a slender body. She has short blonde hair, and her conversion has turned her eyes a bright pink. She shows off her toned body by wearing only a thong and chain mail bikini. Her weapon of choice is a two handed claymore.

Abilities:

Lovely Protection: "Love is my shield!" A thing barrier of Love surrounds and protects Sonya's body. (Enemies can not hit Sonya with a Crit when she has more than 75% health. When below 25% health she takes 1 less Stamina damage from enemy attacks.)

Lovely Infusion: "Love grant my weapon strength!" Sonya brings her sword to her lips, a kiss infusing it with a pink glow of Love. (Sword attacks deal an additional 2 Willpower Damage for 3 turns.)

Consecration: "Love, bless this land!" Sonya stabs her sword into the ground and uses it as a conduit to channel Love into the earth. (Only usable while Lovely Infusion is in effect. Gives Battlefield Consecrated status for 5 turns, healing Sonya and her allies 1 health per turn while her enemies take 1 Willpower damage per turn.)

Cleave: "Hiyah!" Sonya swings her claymore in a wide arc. (Deals 2 Stamina Damage.)

Piercing Thrust: "Love is unstoppable!" Sonya stabs her opponents with her mighty blade. (Deals 3 Stamina damage. Ignores any enemy buffs.)

Rising Slash: "Doriyah!" Sonya swings her two handed sword in an upward slash that strikes the target between the legs. (Deals 3 Stamina Damage. Higher Crit rate.)

Hip Bomb: "Don't forget, my body is also a weapon." Sonya swings her hips, bumping her bum into her opponent and unleashing an explosion of Love on contact. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage and chance to Down the target.

Pounding Pussy: "Such an opening. You're just asking for it aren't you?"  Sonya mounts her fallen foe. She then continuously slams her womanhood into their face. (Deals 2 Damage and inflicts Bind. When Bind ends, foe has Disadvantage. Can only be used on a Downed opponent.)

Disarming Charm: "You won't be needing this anymore." Sonya slips past her opponents guard and gives them gentle kiss. While they're distracted she uses the opportunity to knock their weapon out of their hand. (Deals 1 Willpower Damage and Inflicts both Charm and Disarmed.)

Kiss of Life: "Come on! Your not out of this fight yet!" Sonya grabs a defeated comrade. With a kiss on the lips, she transfers some of her energy to them. (Takes half of Sonya's remaining Health and transfers it an ally whose Health has already reached 0.)

Seductress Kiss- Sonya uses skills learned from Charlie, the Wild Mage, to be more seductive before her kiss. (Deals 3 Willpower Damage with a chance to inflict Charm.)

--

Weakness:

Love being in Love: When Sonya is Charmed, she takes an extra +1 Willpower Damage.

--

------------

Something that's kind of been in the back of my mind for a while now. Obviously, not finished but I've felt kind of inspired to actually start working on it recently.

Last edited by PieForPi on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP   Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP EmptyMon Jul 29, 2019 6:14 pm

I saw that Doriyah...But hey, I'm up for going against this Paladin when she's ready to go. Razz
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP   Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Added: Pounding Pussy, Disarming Charm, Kiss of Life, and Weakness: Love Being In Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP   Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonya, Paladin of Love WIP
Page 1 of 1