Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) Empty
PostSubject: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:31 pm

Just a normal day for Flonne. Hammering in fliers to whatever surface she could find around town, of her own design. Bright, colorful, and heart-shaped. There was a lot of ways to get the message of love out there, and a good flier can do wonders for that! It worked back home, at least. For the most part. Kinda. A little.

Doesn't matter! New world, new rules! Humming to herself the whole while, and probably making a scene as she did so but clearly lost in her own thoughts as she went through the mindless process, blissfully unaware of anyone around her who stopped and stared at the strange woman who was putting up indecipherable fliers but didn't want to ask at risk of being hurt. She was being watched by one being in particular, who might have some very conflicting emotions with Flonne's.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:48 pm

Tix was taking a stroll around town after a training session, she had taken a liking to this town after coming with Marie a couple of times; while lost on own thoughts she noticed a fast food stand and realized she was kinda hungry so she decided to eat something.

After a well deserved launch (and buying something for Marie back at home), Tix continued her stroll until she noticed a strange girl hammering panflets in the walls, said panflets were impossible to read, they seemed hand-made "What's with those horrible panflets..." She mumbled to herself as she walked closer to take a look at one of them.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm

She continued her work for a while before she noticed a white haired girl had stopped to look at one of the ones she had nailed to a nearby tree.

Oh my gosh! Someone actually stopped to look at one!

"Oh, hi!" She said running over to her, basket in her arms full of the fliers. "I'm trying to promote love and happiness with these! Were you interested in any of those?" she said with the biggest look of expectation on her face, giddy at the very fact that it caught someone's attention.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:23 pm

What the hell is this nonsense? They are unreadable... Tix was focusion on the pamflets when the strange girl hammering them approached her and started spouting more nonsense about love and happiness "Love? Happiness? You kidding right? That lovey dovey bullshit is just a waste of time." She replied, somewhat annoyed with the girl Tss... And Here I thought this was going to be a normal day for once... Tix thought to herself "Besides, this pamflets of yours are unreadable..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:33 pm

She reminds me of Laharl! It's just like him, too. I wonder if she's also got a reason for how she acts too?

"Oh, but love and happiness are so important to really living! It's as important to life as eating or breathing! You can't just throw these things away! It's a lot more than just "lovey-dovey" stuff, it's something you feel, right in here!" she says as she places a hand on the woman's chest in emphasis, completely ignoring personal space as she's gotten on her groove.

"If you're not enjoying yourself with someone you love, well that's...that's just awful!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:49 pm

And now she was... Touching her chest like nothing happened... "Hey... You..." She started, her annoyance quickly turning into rage "You have balls, I'll give you that..." She managed to say before looking at the girl in the eyes "Touching by breasts like that, that requires courage and is also a death sentence..."

Taking out one of her katanas and pointing it out at the girl "Any last words? You weird pervert?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:55 pm

She stood there with her hand on her chest for a moment, with a puzzled look on her face. Perhaps it hadn't reached her brain yet.

And then she pointed a sword at her.

Well, Flonne, you screwed up yet again. I bet you wish you knew why.

She quickly retracted her hand and bowed in a heated blush. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend! I'm just...impulsive! I-I just wanted to make people happy!"

This woman looked really strong! She noticed there was at least a few more swords stuffed away in there. She really hoped it didn't devolve into a fight. She was never good at the whole "smacking people with sharp objects" thing!

"I-I swear, I never meant it like that! L-Love is a wholesome experience!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:02 pm

Tix's patience was running really low right now, her blood was boiling something about this girl seriuosly pissed her off "You didn't mean to offend? You think I'm going to buy that? Your lovey dovey attitude and your stupid smile are pissing me off even more than ever..." Tix was now getting ready to fight, yet something told her that this wasn't a normal girl and she shouldn't let her guard down.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:10 pm

"I-I swear! I didn't mean it! I...I..."

Something about this woman had suddenly turned terrifying! She wasn't very receptive to the whole "love" thing. It didn't seem to cause her physical pain, like Laharl though. Just...didn't like it at all?

Trembling a little, she pulled out her staff, just in case. "I-I swear it was an accident..." she said, even if she knew what was inevitable by now. If she didn't want to accept the concept of love through just talking with her, then she'd have to show her just how important it is.

Taking a deep breath and calming herself, she brought back her big doofy grin. "Okay, since you're clearly tense, we'll do it your way! This is fine! I'll get you to see how much of a big deal love is! Love can spread in many ways, after all!"

She took a few steps back before getting back into a defensive stance, expecting the upcoming hit.

Flonne: 40
Tix: 40

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:23 pm

"Big deal? Big bullshit you mean!" She replied with disdain, seeing the girl taking a combat stance made Tix realize what she meant "So you will try to show me the 'value of love' through a fight? Don't make me laugh." She laughs as she vanishes in the shadows.

From the Shadows: 48

Tix: 40 + From the Shadows
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:51 pm

(Holy Arrows: 8 10)

Ooh, she could go into shadows? I wonder if she's part demon too?

"That's a neat trick! But it's also one I'm used to! Demons do that one all the time!"

She focused her magic into her staff, and formed a circular glyph in front of her with four arrows with hearts at the end of them circling it. With a shout of "GO GO GO" they flew off in multiple directions, with one directly colliding with a slightly-less-than-visible Tix. On contact, she might start to see things more her speed...

Tix: 37, Charmed, From the Shadows at 2 turn cooldown

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Tix was taken by surprise, the arrows made her lose balance and fall from the shadow she was hiding in, how the hell did this girl found her so easily, that damn magic was affecting her, shaking her head, Tix stood up looking at the girl "So that's how you want to play right?" With devilish speed, Tix rushed towards Flonne delivering a circular slash with her blade impacting the girl dead on "This is just the beginning."

Spirit Hunt: 12

Flonne: 38 + Marked
Tix: 37, Charmed
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:12 pm

(Love Knuckle: 52)

She had managed to get a hit in. The impact had caused Flonne to lose her balance, flapping wildly with her arms before she landed directly on her butt, the impact of it leaving more of a memory than the actual hit.

"Owwwwww....So you're more a close fighter, huh?"

Quickly regaining her composure, she jumped into the air, charging a blast in her right hand, before coming down towards Tix at breakneck speed, colliding with her abdomen, the impact pushing her forward a great distance and leaving a bit of an indent in the ground. Flonne flipped her whole body in a cartwheel over Tix from her sitting position on top of her, showing a level of grace that hadn't been present at the start of this. She was starting to get into the groove of it now, it just took a swift impact to make it happen.

Flonne: 38 + Marked
Tix: 34, Reinforced Charmed, From the Shadows at 1 turn cooldown, Spirit Hunt at 1 turn cooldown

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 5:44 pm

The annoying girl managed to punch Tix to the floor and sat on top of her, she was starting to get on her nerves, pushing her away with a kick Tix got on her feet, shaking her head to get her thought clear, she was still somewhat clouded but less than before "Get lost!" She yelled while summoning several blades of pure darkness, all of them pointing at Flonne "Rain!" At her command, the blades started to rain over Flonne, slashing her several times, heavily damaging her and her outfit.

Clutches of Darkness: 46 34, 96 25, autohit, 30 30, 44 26, 68 49, 99 26, 70 88, 9 23.

Flonne: 30 + Shadow Flame( 8 )
Tix: 34 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 6:47 pm

(A Touch of Love: 33 95)

ow ow ow ow ow OW OW OW

Okay, that one was new. Her outfit in tatters, she took the massive rain of swords like a pincushion. Once again, she found herself on her butt after losing her balance. This time, however, the impact would definitely leave more of a memory. She could have swore she felt a burning sensation left behind with each cut too.

"Ooooh, you're lucky I can fix this later with magic!"

Slowly, she got up again, and brushed herself off, or at least what was left of her dress. "Okay, here I co-" she started as she attempted to dash towards Tix, but found herself tripping (on nothing, no less) face first into the ground before she could get anywhere.

Flonne: 30 + Shadow Flame( 8 )
Tix: 34 + Charmed

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:02 pm

Tix focused her mind once more trying to get rid of the charm and finally being able to think clearly, she looked at the tripping girl "What's wrong? Losing fuel?" She taunted while sheating her dark blade and waiting for Flonne's move.

Struggle: 44
Quick Draw (Muramasa)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 7:11 pm

(Spirit Touch: 22 but also countered)

"I'm always running at 120%! Regardless of whether that's good or not!"

Flonne thought herself a tolerant person, usually. But she was starting to lose it just a touch because of this woman. She once again tried to rush forward to do SOMETHING in this scenario, but all she would be met with would be the quick draw of the white haired woman, and yelped as she was caught off guard by the fast motion.

Flonne: 28 + Shadow Flame( 6 )
Tix: 34

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:02 am

Tix smirked as the girl fell for her trap "Then you should stop sometimes and think of what you are doing, you idiot." She replied taking a combat stance, her red blade shining under the sun light, flames starting to cover it as Tix started to send fire slashes at Flonne the first one managing to catch the girl by surprise but then Flonne was able to avoid the next one "Huh, at least you can avoid a simple attack like that one" Tix taunted.

Blazing Barrage: 70, 61

Flonne: 26 + Shadow Flame(5) + Burning
Tix: 34
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:52 am

(Burn Struggle: 44)
(Forsaken Love: 92)

Flonne was at wit's end at this point. This woman was absolutely infuriating! She was very quickly starting to lose her temper, which can be an incredibly dangerous thing for a demon.

"Why...why won't you get it?!? What...happened to you? I...I...AAAAAUGH"

Her emotions at a fever pitch and in a blind rage, she pulled out Apocalpyse and slammed the ground in front of her, creating a massive shockwave that Tix was more that sure to feel the effects of, blowing her back into the wall of a nearby building.

Flonne stood there, panting from the exertion, letting her senses come back to her.

And then she noticed what she had done.

And she noticed the axe.

She jumped with a squeak, letting it clang to the ground as she had realized what she had done. Slowly, she crouched down with her head in her hands, clearly distraught by her own actions.

"I...I'm just a screw up after all...I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she said, tears coming down her face.

Flonne: 26 + Shadow Flame(4)
Tix: 29 + Stunned

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:17 am

Coming out from the building she was smashed against, Tix was getting annoyed until she saw the girl... Crying? "What the hells is wrong with her..." She mumbled, getting out of the debris why is she crying? "Hey, what's wrong, you are acting weirder now." She asked.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:24 am

"Because...because we started this so I could show you love, and then now I just ended up hurting you anyway! I didn't...I didn't want that!"

"They were right, I was always a failure! They always told me I was a lost cause, but I thought "hey, maybe I can start fresh" but no, right back to violence!"

"I JUST WANTED TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY!"

Flonne was really bawling now, moving to her knees and feeling the most dejected defeated she had ever been. Was this just another failure to mark in her long history of failures? Was there really no hope of just doing such a simple thing?

(skip turn)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:59 am

"You idiot..." She said approaching the crying girl "You'll need more than that to hurt me." Tix was right, her wounds were healing already "And what is that of a lost cause? I mean you ARE somewhat weird... And a blockhead... But what if others think you are a failure? Gosh, you really are annoying..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 12:17 pm

"But -hic- but.."

She was ever so slowly starting to recover, but even Tix's words couldn't pull her out of her own dejection yet. She barely noticed that Tix's wounds were starting to heal.

"E-everyone back home hated the thought of it. I-it wasn't "demon-like". That's why I went there originally, all that time ago, to spread -hic- happiness and joy to what I thought were constantly unhappy people! B-but, in the end, I didn't understand a thing. A-And now I'm -hic- doing the same thing again! I...I...-hic-"

The tears were still streaming down her face as her own brain battered itself against her own ineptitude.

"Why...why is it so hard -hic- to just make someone happy?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 12:33 pm

Tix let out a sigh as she scratched the back of her neck "Poeple may have different ways to be happy, you can't force your vision to others, just understand it." She explained "If you try to force your vision of happiness into others you will just make them angry like just a moment ago." She kneeled down in front of the girl "Before you try to make others happy, try to understand them, then, you'll be able to do it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 12:49 pm

"You...you mean that?"

Still crying but had calmed down a significant amount, she noticed Tix sitting in front of her.

In the end, she was right. She had forced her own opinion on others, yet again, completely ignoring their own. In the end, she had made the same mistakes as before.

"I'm...I'm so sorry! I completely ignored your own feelings, and thought they were wrong like...like a butt! I'm an awful person!" She bowed her head in front of her in shame. "Please, do whatever you want to me! I deserve it, and then some!"

She was prepared for whatever punishment would come from her actions. She had no idea what that would be, but she didn't care.

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next