Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love

Go down 
+4
PieForPi
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
DarkHeroAxel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love Empty
PostSubject: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:31 pm

Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love D2_fal10

Description: A fallen angel from a different netherworld, Flonne comes to this one to teach the many ways of love to everyone she meets. A certified love freak, she can be pushy or ditzy, but truly wants what she feels is best for people and to make them happy. She's completely unable to turn away or ignore those she feels like she can help, her former angel nature still being prominent. The fallen angel side has made her occasionally sassy, though. Also don't insult her chest size. Nothing is scarier than a pissed off Flonne. Something of a nerd to boot, and will love any opportunity to gush about whatever memorabilia or things that she doesn't always get the chance to.

Appearance: Flonne is rarely seen without her white dress that has stayed with her since her angel in training days. Long blond hair is contrasted by the red throughout her body, on her bow, parts of her dress, her bright red succubus-esque tail, small red demon wings and her piercing red eyes.

Passives:

Love Freak

"That look on your face! You're finally starting to get it! Love is the true path to happiness~"
Flonne's one purpose is spreading her gospel of love, above all else. If the opponent is charmed, her attacks have advantage against them.

Awakened Love

"It looks like the only way you're going to learn how to embrace the love inside you is through force!"
At 1/4th health, Flonne transforms into her Pure Angel form, granting her the abilities of an Archangel, letting her feel minute energies of all beings around her and greatly increasing her magical capabilities.
Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love Angeli10
Flonne looses access to Spirit Touch, but all of her abilities gain +1 to damage and removing her weakness to Light based attacks.

Attacks:

Holy Arrows

"Even the way I am now, I'm still an angel. Let me show you my divine power~!"
Flonne materializes a glyph that shoots forward multiple heart shaped arrows at the target, that explode into giant hearts on contact. Inflicts 3 damage. Inflicts Charm. Dispelling Charm is a free action on the opponents turn.

Love Knuckle

"Take this! My lust, my passion, and all of my love!"
Flonne focuses all of her magic into her fists before leaping into the air to deliver a diving punch to the target. Inflicts 3 damage. Has a chance of inflicting Charm. A successful hit on a charmed opponent Reinforces the charm to need to be rolled twice to dispel.

Passionate Hug

"Love takes many forms. So many! Here, let me show you what I mean. Come here~"
Flonne opens her arms, welcoming the opponent into her embrace. If the hit is successful, Flonne wraps her tail around the behind of her opponent as they stay warm in the embrace. Inflicts 2 damage. Inflicts bind, dealing 2 damage each turn until they struggle out of it. Flonne is unable to act on the turn they break free from the bind.

Lustful Escalation

"Wow, you're really starting to get it now! I'm so happy! But let's take this to the next level, okay~?"
Can be used if opponent is unable to struggle free of Passionate Hug. While the opponent is trapped in the pleasure of the embrace, Flonne guides their mouth to hers and pulls them into a mind numbing kiss, showing her true love. Inflicts 4 damage. Heals for half of the damage done. For the rest of the duration of the bind, Flonne heals 1 damage for every bind turn afterward. The same rules for binds above apply.

Love Tap

"I know you're hesitant to this whole "love" thing, but if you just trust me, I promise that you'll enjoy it~"
Flonne reaches her tail out and taps the top of the opponent with it, instantly blanking out their thoughts with pure love. The opponent is forced to listen to any one of Flonne's demands and follow them for that turn.

Flonnezilla

"Love can be an overwhelming emotion~ It can make you see things that aren't there. Let me give you an example of how fantastic love is~!"
Can only be used while the target is charmed. Flonne rushes to the opponent and glomps then, throwing both of them to the ground behind them and instantly knocking them out from the impact. When the opponent comes to, they'll find not Flonne standing over them, but a giant purple lizard (or what appears to be Flonne wearing said outfit) before it breathes a massive stream of fire onto them. Just before the pain becomes unbearable, they wake up to find Flonne laying on top of them, gazing lovingly into their eyes. Inflicts 6 damage. The opponent cannot roll to dispell Charm the following turn.

Power of Love

"Everyone, come here! Be careful, let me fix all of that right up! Love heals all wounds~"
Only usable in encounters with 2 or more people on Flonne's side. Flonne releases all of her emotions around her to heal her partners in a pinch. Restores 3 stamina to the entire party except herself. Will also remove any status conditions they have placed onto them. Can only be used once every 3 turns.

A Touch of Love

"You seem apprehensive. The best way to get people into things is with a taste~!"
Flonne rushes forward at blinding speed before stopping right at their face level and giving a soft and quick kiss, enough to leave them wanting more. Inflicts 2 damage. Has a chance of inflicting stun. If the target is charmed, Stun always procs but cannot be used the next turn.

Forsaken Love

"Why won't you just accept my love?!? People like you...make me angry!"
Can only be used when opponent is not charmed. Flonne, in her upset rage, pulls a massive axe out from seemingly nowhere and goes on a small rampage with it in her frustration. Just before colliding with the Axe, she stops herself, remorseful for nearly hurting someone for real, tears welling up as she asks for forgiveness. Deals 5 damage. Can only be used once until the opponent recieves and breaks Charm again.

Finisher: Extreme Love!

"This is what love truly is! The feelings deep inside you, telling you to throw away your inhibitions and do what feels great~!"
Only triggers if Opponent reaches 0 stamina while Flonne is in Awakened Love form. Using her newly formed Pure Angel form, she focuses all of her energy into her staff to unleash a massive beam of love energy at the foe. The opponent is bombarded with images and feelings of true love, culminating in multiple climaxes before the beam dissapates and leaving them in a crumpled mess of emotions.

Weaknesses

Her own patience: Through all of her talk of love, her own emotions can sometimes get the better of her.
Missing 2 attacks in a row will reduce her Attack power of her next successful hit.
Dark/Light based attacks: Flonne is a fallen angel, and therefore is affected by both of their weaknesses.
Moves of this type will do an extra +2 damage.

"Hi! I'm Flonne! I'm new around here, but where I am changes nothing. My goal is clear: To make everyone understand the true power of love, and see how important it is in their lives! And I'll get through to everyone, one way or another!"

So people joked about making a Disgaea character ever since they put two and two together with my username so I figured "hey, why not beat them to the punch and do it myself?" I'm overall pretty happy with how she came out but I still don't know if she needs more or less.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:37 pm

Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love 158?cb=20100813221304&path-prefix=en

"Oh great, we're doing THIS again."

Nah, but this is awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Awesome!!

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 4:55 pm

Definitely should have seen this coming at some point or another. I'm personally only familiar with the first couple games, so the Pure Angel Form is new to me.

Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:06 pm

No joke, I am legitimately surprised that no one got to this before I did. It just fits so well into the mold, you know?

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Of course, now that I'm thinking of Disgaea in this context, I'm reminded of a certain level from the first game. You know the one, that one ice area filled with Succubus and Cat Girls and there's an invincibility effect on the whole field except for one tile on the opposite side of the map.

Just imagine it; a bunch of heroes/adventurers trapped in an area where its physically impossible to deal Stamina Damage.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 5:22 pm

No thanks, I like having a fair chance in battle. xD

But now I wanna make a Disgaea character.

I s2g, I'm just gonna have like..20 heroes at this rate.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Cute tho a bit smol for my tastes. XD Though makes me wonder how Jennifer from Disgaea 1 or Seraphina from Disgaea 5 would end up. XD * wants to thwack Seraphina upside the head yet wants to believe in her but could see her working as an opponent on here to be honest *
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Seraphina would be impossible to beat.

After all, all men are destined to dance in the palm of the hand of the Overlord of Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Ha! I say challenge accepted! I am no one's slave! >xP
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Etna when???
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:30 pm

RIP Any female opponent with a large bust or curvy figure that that goes against her. XD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 1:02 am

I know she's a Disgaea charactwr, but she reminds me of the Angel/Devil character from Swordcraft Story 2

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 1:03 am

Also, i feel she'd get on great in Sanctuary

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 4:27 am

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
I know she's a Disgaea charactwr, but she reminds me of the Angel/Devil character from Swordcraft Story 2
Dinah.

Also Flonne creates so much cavity.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:16 am

That's it! Glad I'm not the only one who played that game.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love   Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Flonne, the Fallen Messenger of Love
Page 1 of 1