Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Tix let out a sigh "You really are annoying..." Then tapped Flonne's forehead with her finger "You should watch your words a bit more, if you ask a midara to do 'whatever she wants' with you, it won't be pretty for you or maybe it will be, depends on how you look at it." She said shrugging. Standing up she offered the girl a hand right, I don't even know her name... "What's your name by the way? Not that I really care, I'll keep calling you blockhead or stuff like that..."

As all this encounter was happening, Tix's little sister, Ix, had came to the town looking for her while doing some errands "I wonder if I'll find Tix around..." It then when the girl noticed the pamflets in the walls and grabs one out of curiosity "Huh? I... I can't really understand what these say... But they are really cute." She mumbled cheerfully, putting it on her pocket and continuing her search.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:10 pm

She was expecting all sorts or horrid things being done to her, but it never came. Instead, a small tap brought her back to eye level with Tix as she stood up and noticed she was offering a hand to her. After all that she had done basically unprovoked, she was still being nice to her? Part of her felt she didn't deserve this kindness.

She had done all of this and not even told her her name? Jeez, Flonne, you're just having a bad day it seems.

"I-I'm Flonne. I-I'll try to to better from now on. I promise! And it's okay if you call me blockhead, at this point I think I deserve it." She accepted her hand up and tried to wipe away the tears still coming from her eyes as she tried to force one of her big dumb smiles.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:38 pm

"You know you don't have to force a smile, you know, you moron?" She asked, her tone wasn't an angry one but a parental one "Name's..." Before she could finish a familiar voice ringed behind her

"Tix! So you really were here!" Ix called her cheerfully before noticing the crying girl in front of her sister "Tix! Are you bullying this poor girl!?" Ix approached them, pouting "It's not okay to bully people!" She lectured, the pamflet she just took pooping out of her pocket slightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 1:46 pm

"But a smile can make anyone feel better!" Before she could continue, this new person coming in cut her off a little. Clearly they were close. But she was getting blamed for what she did! Oh no! Without thinking, she jumped inbetween the two people, hoping to stop this before it became heated.

"No! It was...my fault. I was basically bullying her! Don't blame her, please!"

She wasn't really sure how to react to this new person. Were they related? Close friends? She barely noticed the pamphlet stuffed in her pocket, her hand on her own chest and looking downtrodden just a touch.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Ix was surprised by the girl reaction "O-Oh really? I'm sorry..." She bowed "I have jumped into conclusions haven't I?"

"Ugh, I'm used to it, forget about it... Anyway..." Tix looked back at Flonne "Name's Tix and this is Ix, my little sister."

Ix bowed again "I'm Ix, nice to meet you Ms.Flonne."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 2:42 pm

"It seems like I've been jumping to conclusions all day. Don't worry about it! I'm Flonne! It's nice to meet both of you!"

"I came from really far away to spread love and happiness! But...it seems like I did a bad job of it, and nearly hurt someone cause of it. I'm so sorry to both of you!"

Her mind was calm enough to notice one her pamphlets in her pocket. "I made those to make people happy, but I didn't really do a good job with them. Maybe I should take them down and start with new ones..."

She got close to Ix and whispered into her ear "You're sister's really nice."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 2:50 pm

"Stop apologizing already you moron, I said it's okay, I'm not angry anymore..." Tix grumbled.

"You did these pamflets? They are really cute! I love them!" Ix replied cheerfully with a big smile "But, I can't understand what's written on them, so they are about love and happiness? You are amazing Flonne!" At Flonne's whisper Ix giggled a bit and whispered back "I know, she's great but stubborn and won't admit she's a softie."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 3:10 pm

In truth, someone actually happy about the things she made was the pick me up she needed after a day like today. Even if she had doubts about how she was going about things, just making one person happy was an accomplishment she was happy with.

"Thanks, Ix! I'm not sure what happened with the wording. Maybe I went a little too crazy for my own good. If people can't read them, they're not doing a very good job with that, though...I should probably take them down..."

"I need to start fresh! Focus on learning about people and how to make them happy! Even if...I don't know how to do that yet. But I'm going to improve!"

Keeping Ix's words in mind, she turned around and hugged Tix behind her. "Thank you for...believing in me when I didn't. Some people, they would have beat me up, or abused me, or who knows what for what I did to you! But you...you gave me advice, and reassurance. I...think I admire you?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 3:24 pm

"Mind if I help you?" Ix offered, her smile not waving "The more the merrier, right?"

The sudden hug got Tix by surprise "H-Hey!" But she accepted it reluctantly "I guess you deserve it..." She grumbled returning the hug while looking away like she didn't care "Now that I think about it... What did you mean by 'demon-like'?" That part had been nagging her for a while.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 3:35 pm

Her hug was warm. Nice. Flonne could have stayed like that forever! She knew Tix was a good person!

I guess she hadn't explained that part very well. To humans who hadn't encountered something like or been to a netherworld, the thought of demons and the like would just be superstition. Slowly, she pulled back from the embrace.

"Well, where I come, demons rule things. When I first got there, I was just an angel in training, trying to do the same thing I was doing here! With...mostly the same results. I ended up living with them for a while and got to know them, and even if I couldn't really bring them to my way of thinking, I still loved being there. You remind me a lot of one in particular, Tix! He hated the thought of things like that. You could swear things like that physically hurt him! But he and the others welcomed me anyway. They were my friends, my very...extremely different than me friends! Some stuff happened, and I became a Fallen Angel, so I guess I'm part demon now too!"

She decided to leave out the part where she died that one time to get to that point.

"Oh, sure, I'd love some help! I'd need to take all these down first off. If people can't understand them at all, then it's just a burden. And then I'd have to get materials again. Oooh, it took me days to find all the paper I'd need for them...It's hard to find good things to work with when you don't have a place to stay."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:18 pm

"YOU? A demon? The angel part I can believe but a demon?" Half fallen angel and half demon... That was new but this girl didn't looked like a demon AT ALL "A friend like me? And you say those things could hurt him? What kind of weakling get hurts by things like love and happiness?"

Ix on the other hand noticed something that might have slipped from Tix's attention "You don't have a place to stay? Then Why don't you come to live with us? The place were we live is amazing, it's really big, has rooms to play, read and the witch who runs it is really really kind, she's like a mother to us all! Right, Tix?"

"I-I don't know about that..."

"So yeah, I'm sure she wouldn't mind you coming to live with us, it's a midara Sanctuary and everyone is super nice there." She explained "Also I'm sure Adri and the others will be willing to help you too!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:30 pm

"Demons come in all shapes and sizes where I come from. Some of them had fur and looked like animals, some of them you wouldn't have been able to tell apart from other humans, and some looked like the things you'd find in storybooks! I didn't fully understand it either. I think it was a mental trauma thing. He was really strong, though! A lot stronger than I was, that's for sure. He...didn't like to be reminded of those things, and he wasn't always the nicest person, but he stood up for me more than once, and...he was a treasured friend of mine!"

Her whole face lit up at the offer. "Really?!? You mean it? A-Are you sure it's okay? I wouldn't want to intrude, and I'm not sure if I qualify for this "midara" thing yet."

It's true that she didn't have anywhere to really live. It sounded a heck of a lot better than trying to find whatever abandoned shack she stumbled across for the night. But even still, she had to practice this "understanding" part. She didn't want to force herself onto anyone, especially after they had been so nice to her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:37 pm

"Of course it's okay! There are others that aren't midara living there, you are welcome too! Right Tix?" She looked at her sister with sparkling eyes.

"S-Sure... I mean if they accepted someone like me you would fit perfectly..." She admitted.

"See? You'll make lots of friends there!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 4:52 pm

She looked back at Tix at the "something like me" remark. For some reason, just looking at her had a rosy tint to her eyes.

Someone compassionate, caring, patient, reassuring, wonderful, attra-

Quickly shaking those thoughts out of her head (and hiding the ever growing blush on her face), she looked back at Ix, thrilled by the insistence. "If...if you think it's fine, then I accept! I'd love to stay with all of you! I promise I won't be a burden!"

Maybe her problem was that she was going about this on her own? Back home, she always had the support of Laharl, Etna, Sicilly and all the others. In this new world, she was alone. At least, she was. Now though, maybe she was on a closer track.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 pm

Before Ix could say another word, a tiny girl jumped on her head "Pix, where were you?" the tiny girl was identical to Ix, she just tilted her head before looking at Flonne and flashing her an innocent smile "This is Pix, she's my familiar." The chibi waved at Flonne with a face that was saying 'nice to meet you' "Tix I have some errands to do, mind taking Flonne ot the Sanctuary?"

Tix looked back at Ix "Huh? Sure, I was heading back anyway." She went to grab back the bag with the food she bought for Marie and looked at Flonne "Anyway... I don't intend on slowing down so you better stay close if you don't want to get lost.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:15 pm

For just a moment, she stood transfixed by the small person on Ix's head. It appeared her brain had shorted out from cuteness. "Oh my gosh she's adorable." She waved back with the doofiest grin on her face.

She barely noticed when Ix had walked away. Shaking herself out of her daze, she waved at her saying "Okay! It was great meeting you!"

"O-oh! Sure! Don't worry about me!" she said, following behind Tix. Trying very hard not to focus on...certain things about Tix.

Alright, Flonne? Listen to yourself. You barely know anything about her. All you do know is that she comforted you when you needed it, gave you advice, has a strong motherly vibe to her...has a really great hug...has really pretty eyes you could lose yourself in...is really attra-THIS IS NOT HELPING

She could feel the blush coming back, doing her best to hide it from the woman. Probably doing very poorly, at that. "I-I really appreciate all this, Tix. Truly. I promise, if you need me for anything, I-I'll do anything you need from me."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:44 pm

"It's okay, if you really want to repay me, get along with the others but I'm sure you'll be able to do that just fine." Tix reply "Hmm... I wonder if I can make a shadow jump without having the food ruined..." She was now mumbling to herself, carefully placing the food in her shadow before looking at Flonne "Hey, Flonne, I'm going to take us there with a shadow jump, hold tight..." She said offering the angel a hand "And I should tell you, people tend to get dizzy in their first jump."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 5:55 pm

"O-of course! Definitely! But this isn't about repaying you. I...just want to be useful! To you, or anyone else! All of you are offering me a place to stay, it's the least I can do!"

She had no idea what a "shadow jump" was but she was determined to trust Tix no matter what she meant. Her heart skipped a beat when she took her hand, though. She probably got a look at the fierce blush then, too.

FLONNE, FOCUS

"F-First Jump? S-Should I be worried about that?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:02 pm

As Flonne took her hand, Tix kept her tightly closer to her before she started to prepare the shadow jump, Flonne could see how her body was turning into a shadow same as Tix's "Not much, you'll just feel dizzy, just keep close and hold tight to me." After reassuring the girl both of them fully turned into shadows just before they were fired up into the air, jump after jump, after a while they had arrived at the Sanctuary "We have arrived." Said Tix as both of them emerged from the shadows "You okay? Your face is red."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Oh this is a new sensation. Kinda tingly anOH GOD

She couldn't really believe what she was seeing. Herself, her entire body, a shadow! It was scary at first, but now? This is amazing! If her mind wasn't racing with so many different kinds of thoughts then she would be marveling at the feeling. It's a good thing she was already rather dizzy, but not for reasons she'd expect. She wonders if Tix travels like this all the time. She could only imagine how great it would be to have an ability to travel this fast, being able to go wherever she wanted so quickly!

It wasn't long before they had arrived at what was clearly their destination, both of their bodies returning to normal. With Tix still holding on to her hand. Her mind wavered once again.

oh god she's commenting on it, flonne SAY SOMETHING

"I-it's nothing! Nothing at all! Must be that, uh, dizziness, I was feeling! Yeah, totally..." she said with a nervous laugh and trying desperately not to look her in the eyes. She knows how nice those are to look at. There could not have been a more obvious lie ever told by any living person, but she hoped to God it would stick regardless.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:29 pm

"TIX!!" Marie emerged from the house before them and rushed right over, taking a tumble over some overgrown tree root she hadn't noticed in the darkness. "Ow..."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:37 pm

"If you say so." Tix replied with a sigh then she heard a familiar voice, Marie came running to welcome her just to trip on a root, Tix looked at the doll and helped her get up "You really need to look were you are going, you know?" Then she pulled something from her shadow, it was the bag with the food she bought "Brought you something, you wanted to taste more foods to I brought you some." She then looked back at Flonne "Oh right, Marie, the blockhead looking girl is Flonne, Flonne, this clumsy girl is Marie."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:58 pm

"Its dark in this part of the Sanctuary, I can't help it," she huffed, a smile spreading from cheek to cheek as she saw the food. She slowly waved to Flonne as she was introduced, taking her food.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Her mind finally off of her own emotions and capable of thinking straight, Flonne was back to her constant state of excited wonder.

"Oh, Hi! I'm Flonne! I'm kinda new here and didn't really have a place to stay, but they offered that I stay here with you guys! It's a pleasure to meet you!" she punctuated with a bow.

She could only imagine the kinds of other people that lived here. Ix said that lots of different kinds of people live here, not just midara, right? Hopefully they'll be friendly!

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 4:25 am

"Making such fuss for some food... Besides is not like I bought it specially for you, I bought too much and decided to bring you what I didn't eat..." She said looking away but with an inner smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next