Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 am

"But you still thought of me in the end," Marie pointed out. She looked to Flonne and very bashfully nodded. "Hello, Flonne...Nice to meet you too." She wasn't as good with these more energetic kinds of people as she was with Ix or Tix.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:57 am

The gears in Flonne's brain were starting to turn, ever so slightly.

...are they...? M-Maybe they're related! Yeah! That's definitely a possibility! Even if they look...nothing alike...but hey, siblings do that too sometimes!

...right?

Flonne visibly shook off these thoughts. "Sorry if I come on a little strong. I-I'm not really used to things here yet." she said with a nervous giggle. "B-But I'm looking forward to learning! That and meeting everyone!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:06 pm

"Mm. You'll like it here," she replied with a faint smile. "Just don't let Adrianna hug you."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Tix nodded at Marie's warning "Yeah... Now that's something that can hurt..." She sighed "But yeah, pretty sure everyone will get along with you really fast."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Something about that statement was just completely conflicting with Flonne. Hugs? Bad? That doesn't make sense at all! Still, she trusted Tix, and Tix clearly trusted this new girl, so she should probably as well. She'd have to meet this "Adrianna" person and show her how to give a proper hug!

"Well I'm just getting more excited then! Cmon, let's g-" was all she got out as she turned around to bounce somewhere new before slamming face first into a nearby tree. Hard. Really hard.

Things went dark really fast. The last thing that crossed her mind before she passed out, with Tix and Marie standing over her worried, was one line of thought.

They're together, aren't they?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Tix turned around as soon as she heard the loud noise just to find Flonne knocked down after hitting a tree "Hey blockhead! Hey!" She called while kneeling right next to her "Flonne! Wake up you moron." Seeing that she wasn't waking up, Tix decided to carry her on her arms "Tsk... You really need to learn how to calm down..." She sighed, then she looked at Marie "Let's take her inside... At least she's light... Ugh... Annoying girl..."

Tix took Flonne into the main building followed by Marie "Can you call that wit- Adrianna?" Tix asked as she gently placed Flonne on a nearby couch in the living room.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 pm

If Flonne was conscious, she'd probably be ecstatic about being this close to Tix. Shame that she won't remember that feeling.

Flonne had knocked herself out but good. When she woke up, she'd be feeling that bump for at least a week, probably two. At this rate, she'd be out for a few hours.

Outwardly, she winced a little and was in something of a cold sweat. While her conscious mind was out like a light, her unconscious mind ran rampant, locked in dreams combined with the exhaustion of the day. Her own thoughts were jumbled and an incomprehensible mess.

Was it a lost cause to begin with?

Tix looked so happy with her.

I've never felt like this before! I don't know how to feel!

Am I a bad person for feeling like this?

WHAT DO I EVEN WANT ANYMORE?!?

Flonne fidgeted in her sleep, clearly uncomfortable with the solace of her own thoughts.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:28 am

Adrianna appeared as if her own name were a spell. "New resident? How did this happen?" she asked near immediately as she appeared from nothingness. In spite of her sudden and jolting entrance, Marie had to appreciate how quick to concern the witch was. It helped her feel more at home in the Sanctuary knowing someone like her was there to look out for everyone.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:10 am

"Yeah, Ix invited her and then made me bring her here, her name is Flonne." Tix explained "She hit a tree and knocked herself out, this girl sure is annoying..." She sighed "When I found her she was spouting all that stuff about love and happiness then she got sad because she couldn't teach me the 'value of love', even if it was a bother, I tried to cheer her up a bit when Ix came out." She explained while taking a seat "And now for some reason she gets all nervous and red, I don't get how someone like her can get like that just by coming here..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Adrianna gave a strange expression, perhaps a bit confused from Tix's explanation being somewhat undetailed, but then she smiled a bit and pat Flonne's cheek. "What a following you're getting lately, Tix."
Adrianna healed Flonne, reducing her bruising and doing away with the stinging pain she'd feel upon awakening. "And done. So, an Angel then? No... A Fallen Angel! We've never had a resident like that before."

"Fallen Angel...?" Marie was a bit perplexed, but felt a curiosity nag at her as she looked over Flonne.

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Tix raised a brown "Following?" She asked before looking at both Marie and Adrianna "She said she was an angel in training and something about going to the netherworld and becoming a Fallen Angel having part demon too..." She shrugged "I see that a bit hard to believe, she's stubborn yes, but she's also the same kind of moron Ix can be sometimes."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Flonne shifted a little in her sleep as the magic washed over her. She still looked uncomfortable, but chances are it wasn't because of her own physical injuries anymore.

Her own tail twitched a slight bit as her mind continued to run wild in her unconscious state. The small little demon wings on her back did the same, but chances are they weren't able to see that as she laid down on the couch. The light touch of the witch's hand across her cheek seemed to slightly calm her, if only a little.

Her mind was clearly in a mess at this point, barely forming coherent thoughts and just emotions about everything she had felt. Like a violent, churning tornado of raw feelings, not just about Tix but about herself as well.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Adrianna contemplated and pondered before laying her other hand upon her forehead and delving into her thoughts and dreams. "I knew it~" she commented in a musical height. Her smile, however, seemed to turn empathetic as she looked further. "It seems...Hmm. I think I'll stop here..." She finished up and gently shook Flonne's shoulder to wake her up.

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:06 pm

The light shaking started to finally rouse her from her less-than-pleasant sleep. It took a moment for her eyes to focus on her surroundings, but she could she was clearly in some new location than when she passed out. Was this the house she saw earlier? She was laying on a couch, likely brought there after she...hit that tree...

And then all of her thoughts came back to her at once. Along with a headache. Not as bad as she initially expected, though. No bump, either. How odd! She noticed Tix, and Marie, and...some new person.

"Oooh, that was really embarassing...I'm sorry about that. I get so excited, and then everything just kind of...goes away!"

"Oh, hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Flonne!" She said as she looked up at the person beside her. She must have been the one to wake her up. She seemed nice, really mature, too! But she could also feel magic around her. Maybe she was this Adrianna person?

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:24 pm

"It's good to meet you, Flonne. I'm Adrianna, witch in charge of the Sanctuary," she said, offering a smile to her. "And I'm glad you decided to stay here. We're always open to new residents. If you'd like, I can either set you up with a home in the forest in whatever biome you prefer or I can set you up with a room in my own home."

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:39 pm

She was right, this WAS Adrianna! She was so graceful with every movement. She didn't know what Tix and Marie were talking about, she seemed perfectly nice!

"Oh, thank you! I was so happy when Ix and Tix offered! And this place seems so amazing!"

That said, some of the words she had used confused her.

"Biome? I don't really know what that means, but as long as I can meet new people, I don't really mind where I end up!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:48 pm

"Desert, forest, coast, the kind of place you would like to live in, how can't you know that, blockhead?" Tix asked "Or you can ask for a room in the house, there is plenty of annoying people living here you can be friends with, like Marie here, she's a good person... Even if she's a bit airhead most of the time but well, I guess you can get used like I did, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 3:56 pm

Ohhhh, that's what that means! That said, she wouldn't want to live in a desert. When she thought about it, there was a lot of kinds of places she wouldn't want to normally live in. And if she said that other people like Marie lived here...

"In that case, I think I'd like to have a room here then! Something about this place feels really nice, plus I'd get to see and meet all sorts of people!"

And maybe I'd get to see more of Tix if I stayed here, too...gah! Pull yourself together, Flonne!

She was trying very hard not to look at Tix as she thought, knowing that it would only make her own thoughts worse and harder to ignore.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 pm

As Flonne became lost in thought, Adri looked to her with a knowing smirk. She knew what she was thinking of the moment her face showed the tiniest of signs. "Then follow me, Flonne. I'll show you to uour room! Tix, Marie, can you two go notify everyone of the new arrival?"

Marie puffed her cheeks in a pout at Tix's comment at her expense, but in her heart she knew Tix was just being tough and didn't want to throw that look. "Yes ma'am..."

Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 4:55 pm

"Sure, sure... Let's go Marie." Tix replied as she went down the hall to tell the others.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:09 pm

"O-Okay! I'll see you guys later!" She waved at the two of them as they left. She didn't think anything of the smile Adrianna had. Maybe she was just happy to meet a new face, was all!

"So how long has this place been here? It seemed really out of the way considering how Tix had to get here." She tried to make some small talk to get her mind off things as she followed the witch to her new room.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:18 pm

"In a way, not really, but in another, you could say that. The actual location of Sanctuary is within a roadside forest not terribly far off from the nearest town." She led her to the halls and reached the end, out of earshot from Tix and Marie.

"But, the Sanctuary itself is far more immense than tbe forest should reasonably be able to house, thanks to my magic," she explained. "And is surrounded by a magic barrier that reads a person and will kick someone with bad intentions out with no memory of the place."

She etched another rune and a new door appeared in the wall, opening up to an empty, voidous space. "This, or rather what this will become, will be your room. Oh, and Flonne, don't worry about Marie and Tix. They're just friends, not an item! Well...that Marie, anyways."

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 pm

She must be incredibly strong if she was able to manage all of that at once! Now that she got a better feel for the woman, she could feel her magic all across the house and even when she was outside before she knocked herself out.

She just...made a door! And it opened up into nothingness! That was amazing!

"Wow, that was incredible! This is going to be my room? It's like...space!"

And then she mentioned what Flonne was trying to push down this whole time. Near instantly, her entire face turned beet red and she struggled to get a single word out.

"Bu-I-She-I don't-wha-I-She's not-Ah"

Clearly there wasn't a point in hiding it from this woman. Somehow or another, she had read her like a book. She slumped a little, mentally defeated by a simple sentence, still having that blush on her face. The thought that they weren't a thing made internally, very happy though.

"T-then...is she...single?"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:07 pm

"Not quite. How do I put this...she has lovers. I believe the best way to describe her current relationship status is "Open"," she answered. "She isn't quite welcome to more lovey dovey kinds of things, but she and her main lover are in agreement with to an Open relationship."

DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 7:35 pm

"Lovers?" With an S? "Open Relationship?" Somehow I'm more confused now than before I asked the question.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm...not really familiar with these kinds of terms. Living with Angels and Demons is really different than with Humans."

"Angels are super strict about love, always one person for another person. And Demons, well, they didn't really like the concept to begin with, but when they did, it was always...less about love, you know?"

"I just...wanted to be sure."

Her brain had the ideas in her head as to what they meant, but she'd already been wrong once today. She wasn't going to make that mistake twice in one day.

PostSubject: Re: Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)   Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro-Love vs Anti-Love (Flonne vs Tix)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next