Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonya vs Charlie (test run)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) Empty
PostSubject: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Charlie is hired to investigate some strange disappearances and murders. the clues lead him to a huge mansion on the outskirts of town he knocks on the door and a redheaded maid, who looks after him looks young, has short red hair, blue eyes, a charming smiley and a very well proportioned body.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:56 pm

(Charlie if female btw)

Charlie walks up to the mansion and waves at the woman "Um hello there! I'm here to investigate some disappearances around the area and was wondering if you had any information!" she smiles as kindly as she could not wanting to start something if she was in the wrong place
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 2:02 pm

(don't worry, any of them have abilities to drain energy using excitement and illusions, so sex is indistinct) [read mind 77 fail] the maid invites her to come to the dining room inviting her to have a coffee while calling her boss to interview her.
After the invitation.
Is something that I can help you my lady?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Charlie smiles and drinks the coffee she was invited to as she waits.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 2:21 pm

[Read mind 22 success now the maid knows a fetish from Charlie]. The maid smiles and serve the coffee, my master will come soon. How can I help you?
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Maids [common each one have 10wp]
passive
mental touch/read: each maid learns by touching or looking at the eyes of the player every fetish or erotic taste that he possesses directly from his conscious and unconscious mind.

active
silent temptation: every time a player is touched by a maid.
The player's mind receives an impulse to ask the maid for a fetish or desire.
If the player resists nothing happens. if the player fails his resistance the maid uses the fetish that the player asks for. [2wp for each fetish 4wp if the player was infected by her curse]

curse of permanent crush:
every 6 fetishes completed the maids have a chance that the player receives a curse that leaves him madly in love with that maid
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Charlie taps her chin as she smiles and shakes her head "The coffee is just fine miss. Unless you know anything about the disappearances?"
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:56 am

I hear something, that a strange shadow appears of the night and someone disappears and others appears killed with all of his or her blood drained.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Charlie looks at the the woman and nods "so maybe a vampire in the area or potientially a zombie either way i don't really know how powerful or how smart they are
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:23 pm

[Silent temptation 88 success]
the maid discreetly touches charlie's hand as she takes the empty cup. the succubus power that resides in her sends an impulse directly to charlie's brain tempting her to get a fetish from the maid.
(Note you choose the fetish and how the maid do it when the temptation finish Charlie will lost 2wp (the succubus maid drain it with her skin) then Charlie forget the scene as a blank in her mind.
Maid have 10wp
Charlie starts with 50wp
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:52 pm

( i'm kinda confused if you mean charlie gets a new fetish from the maid or if the maid is learning one but i'll assume learning)

Charlie looks at her hand blushing as her thoughts of her weakness to being a pet as she felt how soft her skin was. Her tail wagged as she smiled to the maid "Oh um thanks i could've taken care of that to help i don't wanna be a bother!"
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 1:07 pm

When read mind works she learn an fetish from the mind of Charlie. Then when she use temptation the maid persuade Charlie to ask for a fetish that she previously have been readed.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 1:13 pm

Gotcha okay yeah i put the petplay fetish)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:08 pm

the maid fulfills the fetish with masterful skill. Charlie loses control of his mind for a few seconds and the energy that the excitement releases is absorbed by the maid to feed herself (steals 2wp).
(read mind 22 works)
Do you need anything else miss?
charlie 48 + tempted
maid 10
At the beginning of your turn you have to throw a dice to break the temptation.
If you can liberate, the maid spend her turn to erase the mind of Charlie to forget all that happens. If you fall she repeat the temptation until you can liberate or she drain a max of 10wp from her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Charlie wagged her tail as her mind tried to free her of her temptation
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Tempation (77 fail)
Charlie gets free of temptation. The maid notices that and quickly uses her hypnotic eyes to make Charlie forget all that happens. The mind of Charlie regrets before the temptation and the maid spend her turn using that ability.
Charlie 48
Maid 10
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:28 pm

Charlie looks around "so is your master here yet?"
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Yes she wait for you at the studio on the 1st floor
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Charlie nods to her "okay thanks is it okay if i go to see her ma'am?" She didn't want to be rude and just leave without permission
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:09 pm

Charlie walks into the room they told him to do. there he finds a lot of cages. As if it were a giant dungeon, there Charlie sees men being raped by the maids and women having sex with other maids, they insert their tails into their vajinas to extract the fluids on which they feed. When the victims are exhausted, they allow them to rest, they take good care of them and then continue feeding on them. when entering more .. in another cage. sees an imposing woman, dressed as a dominatrix, she comes out of the cage after leaving a known leader of a local mafia completely drained of her energy.
Sonya: "are you the girl they sent to investigate the disappearances?", You are pretty, I want to play with you, I may even make you my apprentice like them -he points to the maids- or if you want to play the heroine, let me submit to make you mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonya vs Charlie (test run)   Sonya vs Charlie  (test run) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonya vs Charlie (test run)
Page 1 of 1