Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:27 pm

Test double and triple checked his things, making sure everything was in order. He had been given an important task recently to guard a caravan full of both gold and information vital to adventurers. Apparently, it had information on special techniques one could use to defeat just about any midara. Honestly, the people running the caravan had seemed to withhold some information to Test as they wanted it to be as secret as possible, but it didn't matter, as the job was both secret to try and be as safe as possible and paid extremely well. The caravan was set to leave in a couple of hours as Test continued his preparations for going to go to the place where it would begin it's journey.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:37 pm

Test continues to nervously go over his gear. He's been hired under conditions of absolute secrecy. Picked because his growing reputation as an adventurer and outsider status meant that he was unlikely to have any loyalties that would compromise the mission. He hadn't been told what was on the cart he was supposed to be guarding but the pay, both up front and for afterwards was very high so he knew it must be valuable. What he did know was the time and place of departure and just enough about the rout and destination so that he could rendezvous with the caravan should he somehow become separated. Finally satisfied with his preparations Test shouldered his gear and got ready to leave soon. After all the point of departure was well out of town. It would likely take almost an hour of walking just to get there.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:01 pm

The adventurer completed his preparations and went on his way to meet up with the caravan. Test had been walking along the wooded trail to reach the caravan for some time now. Almost half an hour had passed as the adventurer started walking. The forest trail was quiet, tranquil even. The birds were chirping and the leaves were rustling in the soft caress of the wind. Although for some reason, Test couldn't help but feel like he was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:08 pm

As the the sense that he was being followed slowly crept up on him Test decided to play it safe. He deliberately took a wrong turn, going down a different path then the one that lead to the caravan. If he was being followed he couldn't afford to jeopardize the secrecy of the mission, and if he wasn't being followed he'd have plenty of time to turn around and get back on track. As he headed in this new direction Test's grew visible more nervous. He didn't handle these kinds of situations well and it was becoming harder and harder to keep his cool.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:29 pm

As Test kept going, the sense that he was being watched only continued. After walking in the wrong direction for what seemed like another 10 minutes, he was almost convinced that it was all in his head. However, just when the adventurer planned to turn around and go back the way he came or lose his mind from the stress, he heard a woman's voice break through the forest's relative silence. 'Well, I was tailing you for a while, but it seems you could sense me. What a smart boy.' A sultry yet slightly mocking voice said, seeming to come from all around him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:34 pm

"Who's there." Test barked as he drew his halberd. "Show yourself." He had know idea who this person tailing him was, but their intentions couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 12:34 pm

Test heard a feminine laugh from the bushes to his left. 'Aww, trying to sound tough? How cute.' A woman said as she emerged from the underbrush. She was inhumanly beautiful, almost certainly a midara based on her looks alone. She had flowing, silky looking black hair and deep purple eyes. Her lips were a glossy, sultry red and her eyes glowed with a mix of both confidence and seduction. And her outfit was...interesting, to say the least, with a skintight black latex corset and panties that left literally nothing tot he imagination. Her only weapon was a black riding crop in her hand. All in all, she looked like some sort of midara dominatrix. 'What's the matter? Never seen a woman as pretty as me before?' She said with a coy smile as she saw him gawking at her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 1:19 pm

As Test finally got a look at the woman following him he was left speechless. She was unbelievably beautiful which, paired with her skimpy outfit, meant she was likely some manner of midara. After a couple moments Test pulled himself together and adopted a defensive stance. "Who are you? Why are you following me?" He asked with a mix of fear and anger.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 pm

'That's for me to know and you to quickly find out.' The beautiful woman said, eyeing Test and staring him down. She was unbelievably pushy like most midara and didn't seem to be taking no for an answer. 'So, if my suspicions are correct, you're on your way to meet up with a caravan, right? No point in playing dumb with me, I already know you are. So, I'll give you a choice, boy. You can tell me everything and I'll give pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, or you can not tell me and I'll still do that, but it might be a little more... painful.' She said as she licked her lips and pointed her riding crop at him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:49 pm

"You'll never get anything out of me." Test answered. Feeling a little trapped by her intense stare he readied himself for a fight. If he ran away she'd just tail him again. He had to beat her here.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:07 pm

River Stance - 81, 92

Whiplash - Hits - 3 - 79, 32. 74, 55. 27, 69.

Test boldly declared his intentions as he swung his halberd at the vixen, giving her a good swipe while keeping her at a distance.

Sonya tried striking him with her crop, but with his superior reach, the adventurer kept her at arms length, making her frown in disappointment. 'We'll just see about that.' She said in response as she circled him, almost like a cat eyeing a juicy mouse.

Test: 30

Sonya: 27
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:10 pm

"Yes we will." Test said with a confident grin. Already things were off to a good start. He bet that as long as he kept her at arm's lengths she wouldn't even be able to touch him with that riding crop of hers.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:30 pm

Repel - 27

Whiplash - Hits - 3 - 31, 14. 7, 69. 71, 93.

Test kept his halberd pointed at the dominatrix, keeping himself well away from her. Although he wasn't able to land a hit on her this time, neither did she.

Sonya stamped her foot in frustration as she glared at Test. 'Will you just come over here and fight me? I didn't know adventurers were such cowards that they couldn't face a single, beautiful woman face to face.' She said, attempting to taunt him as she kept her distance, wary of getting another smack.

Test: 30

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:34 pm

"Sorry, looks like you'll just have to find a way to beat me from all the way over there." Test taunted in return. As he did so he actively worked to keep focused and stop his eyes from wandering her body, particularly to her exposed cleavage.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Repel - 69

Whiplash - Hits - 2 - 52, 8. 84, 38.

Test tried to keep her at a distance, but his staring at her cleavage left him vulnerable.

Sonya quickly closed the gap, smiling as she got through his defenses. 'Looks like you need a little punishment for being a naughty boy. Here you go!' She said confidently as she smacked him with her riding crop once in the face and once on his crotch as a mix of pain and pleasure ran through him. She laughed at the expression on his face after she was done.

Test: 26

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Test silently scolded himself for letting this strange woman get the better of him as he recovered from her painful blows. Now that she was already close he went for a low sweeping swing, hoping to knock her off her feet.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:17 pm

Sweep - 7

Hypnotic Gaze - 32, 45

Test tried to sweep at her high heel boot clad legs, but the woman was too fast and gracefully jumped over him.

Sonya leaned in, her eyes glowing purple. 'Now, how about you tell me which part of my body you want to worship and we can make this a little more fun, okay?' She said with a smirk, waiting for his answer.

Test: 26, Hypnotized (Stunned)

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Test's gaze was so lost in Sonya's eyes that he failed to consciously register that she had asked him a question. "Please let me worship your wonderful breasts." He begged without even realizing it, still lost in this sudden trance.

Turn Skip due to Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:31 pm

Worship - 80

Test said his weakness, and she was quick to give him his reward.

'Okay, then. Come get your fill, little boy.' She said, beckoning him over. Completely overtaken by his hypnosis, Test eagerly began kissing, licking, and worshiping her large breasts, their softness filling him with hypnotized pleasure. His lust only seemed to make her more aroused as well, the dominatrix breathing heavily as Test worshiped every inch of her bosom. Finally, the trance ended and he backed away. 'Feel good? Just tell me everything you know about the caravan, and I can make it even better.' She said, tempting him once again.

Test: 22

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:36 pm

Now that Test had gotten a taste of what she offered, just giving in and telling her everything seemed so much more tempting. But he couldn't bring himself to betray the people who had hired him. Not while he could still fight and think for himself. Test was finally able to bring himself to stop worshiping her mouth watering breasts. "No, no matter how good you make me feel I'll never tell you anything." He said with a blush before going in for another attack.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 pm

Overwhelm - 58

Hypnotic Kiss - 71

Test struck her hard with his halberd, knocking her back a bit as she winced in pain once again. The adventurer was proving to be more trouble for her than she thought.

'Never tell me anything? That's what they all say. At the start, at least. By the end, they all call me Mistress and say whatever I want.' She said menacingly as she approached. Thankfully, Test knew better than to let his guard down as he safely got out of the way of her lunge.

Test: 22

Sonya: 23
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:58 pm

"You'll find I'm a tough nut to crack." Test said as he tried to knock her off her feet before she could lung at him again.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:10 pm

Sweep - 19

Hypnotic Kiss - 24

Test once again tried to knock her off of her feet, but the woman was again too quick and got out fo the way of his attack.

Sonya managed to get in close yet again to him. 'A tough nut to crack, huh? I hope so. Most men crumble after a few kisses like these.' She said as she grabbed his face with her hands and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Her soft, kissable lips felt so good to Test that his mind blanked out once again, leaving him helpless for a minute as pleasure filled him.

Test: 22, Stunned

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:13 pm

Test couldn't bring himself to move or think as he gazed into Sonya's deep purple eyes. Completely paralyzed by the pleasure of her kiss.

Stunned.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Stunned

Abuse - 66

Test was too stunned by the kiss to act as he stared into her eyes.

Sonya came closer, giving him another kiss as she stared into his eyes. Her deep purple eyes were so hypnotic and beautiful, it was like he could stare into them forever. Her hand then slipped down and gave his penis a rough rubbing session before she ended up giving it a rough squeeze as the trance broke once again. 'A little bit of pain and pleasure. A perfect match, no?' She said with a laugh as he struggled to recover.

Test: 18

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden   Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Sonya, The Hypnotic Maiden
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next