Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime Empty
PostSubject: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:30 pm

Henry was enjoying a rather delightful picnic. It was a bit of an odd spot, a clearing in the woods next to a large, seemingly abandoned cosmetics factory. Regardless, the food was delicious and the place was quiet and peaceful, so the man didn't really mind too much.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 9:11 am

Henry, having a bit of a habit of finding himself cornered by Midara, Idly wondered what he was going to meet next. "I hope something sexy..."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 12:04 am

'My, what a cute boy. I think it's my lucky day.' A feminine voice said from the underbrush. He heard a giggling from the underbrush, but he couldn't quite find the source.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:26 am

Henry began to hurry up enjoying his food, getting a feeling that he'd not get the chance to finish it soon. "So... whoever is giggling, you mind coming out? I won't fight back, promise, kinda used to this whole song and dance."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:40 am

'Oh? You won't even fight back? That works for me. We can get right to the fun part.' The voice said as a woman emerged from the direction of the factory. She was translucent, seductive slime girl that seemed to be made out of a sticky, bright pink slime. She had giant, sticky looking g cup breasts that jiggled with each movement she made. Her lips were much glossier than the rest of her slime body and always appear to be coated in a sticky pink lipstick that looked like they would be perfect for sucking. 'My name is Lia, what's your's?'
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 12:55 pm

Henry took a light, skillful bow as he simultaneously stripped, all in one movement. "Name's henry, and I gotta say, your the best looking slime I've ever seen." and it was obvious he was being honest, what with his rock hard, throbbing erection.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:13 pm

'Oh, you little charmer. How could I keep my hands off you when you say things like that. And of course, this thing here looks like quite the treat too.' Lia said, licking her slime lips as she stared at his well hung body. She went closer as she brought Henry into an intense hug, her slimy body and breasts rubbing against him.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Henry moaned slightly before he immediately pressed his groin against her, wanting to feel her sticky, perfectly slimy body against his.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:27 pm

'Oh, Henry. You naughty boy. I just have to have a taste or two. And because I'm in such a good mood, I'll even let you pick which one of the two places I've seen you staring at gets the first taste. So, which is it gonna be, big boy? My tits or my lips. I'm fine with either~' The slime girl said as she rubbed against his body, his slime feeling cool and comfortable to the touch.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:30 pm

Henry's answer was immediate. "I need to feel thise tits, they look like they'd feel amazing..." he gently cleared his throat. "Besides, I'd love to be peppered with kissas while you do it..."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:42 pm

'Good choice, big boy. Now just lay back and let me take of everything...' She said with a giggle as she gently pushed him onto his back. She then slid over his body, trapping his penis between her slimy boobs as she puckered her glossy pink lips. 'Give me a kiss, handsome.' She said as she slowly started to give him a titfuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry x Lia, the Lipstick Slime
Page 1 of 1