Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime Empty
PostSubject: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:11 pm

Feyrel was wandering about without any objective in particular, simply doing as he does in a quiet spring morning. However, he felt a strange yet powerful presence emanating from the distance. He followed it, as there was nothing else to draw his attention anyway. He could feel the source was near a cosmetics factory not far from a large city, yet he couldn't yet ascertain what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:32 pm

Looking around, Feyrel tried to focus his magical senses, see what was wrong here..... besides the big metal structure, but he isn't one of those borish hipsters that keeps judging people.

Aside from his magic, he roamed around, maybe he could sniff out something odd.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 8:46 pm

He could sense love magic, lots of it. Almost certainly a midara off the back of that alone. The nature of the midara would remain a mystery until she was found, however. The whole place smelled of makeup, particularly lipstick. Feyrel followed the trail which lead him around the back of the factory instead of directly inside it.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:06 pm

Were they dumping waste here? Greedy bastards.

Feyrel went closer to investigate.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:26 pm

There definitely was waste, but it didn't look new. Byproducts and failed experimental cosmetics aplenty lay in a pile, and next to them was a slime girl. Well, girl probably wasn't the right word. She was taller and more curvaceous than most slimes, sporting immense g-cup breasts. Her slime was translucent and a bright, shiny pink color. And her lips were ridiculous, half the size of her face, in a constant pucker, coated in a sticky pink lipstick.

"And who are you? Did you come here looking for a kiss?" The slime asked her visitor, acting like she owned the place.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:32 pm

Closing off his nose for a while and shying away from her absurd proportions, probably half weirded and half disgusted. "Sorry to answer the question with another question... but what are you?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:40 pm

"I'm Lia, a slime! One who loves lipstick and kissing, and showing everyone else how wonderful they are as well. Want me to demonstrate with a little smooch?" She replied, slowly moving towards Feyrel. Her body subtly changing to make her figure more slim and proportional while also being more solid and sticky, indicating she could change her form nearly at will.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:46 pm

"Oh, no! I'm fine." Feyrel said blushing as he waved his hands in front of him. "Let's not get so jumpy."

[Mercy]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:52 pm

Mercy (48) Success
Slimy Smooches (17) Fail

"But why else are you here if you don't want to be kissed? I promise, my lips are some of the best you'll ever feel." Lia implored him as she kept closing in, her lips reformed to be slightly smaller, although they were still far larger than anyone would be used to.

Feyrel: 30 Willpower, 1 Mercy
Lia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:54 pm

"I just felt something odd coming your way, had nothing better to do." Feyrel Shrugged, not yet fighting back.... but extending his hand.

"Here take a headpat." He said while he brought his hand on the top of Lia's head.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:01 pm

Cuddly Kiss (60,21) Fail

Lia was surprised to be patted on the head, but she wasn't opposed to it. She suppressed her urge to kiss Feyrel for a moment to let him give her a head pat. The fey being could feel how sticky her slime was, but the slime girl gradually made it a bit more firm so his hand was only partially covered in goo. "Hehe, that's nice." She said with a smile.

Feyrel: 30 Willpower, 1 Mercy
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:06 pm

"Never thought you'd be a fan... but hey, what are you even made of? Didn't think a being like you could exist." Feyrel talked relentlessly, he enjoyed not being assaulted.... might even play this girl's game if she asked him again...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:08 pm

"I'm a slime girl. Usually we're made out of water and love magic, but ones that grow up near humans can have some of their products as part of their bodies. I have lipstick as major part of my composition, along with water and lots of love magic, which is why my kisses are so great." Lia answered him, the more complex answer distracting her from her instinct to smooch anything that moved.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:12 pm

"Oh, that's why...." Feyrel tapped his chin a while. "Are you sure you are fine? Are you sure all the lipstick, and possibly other human products you absorbed aren't harming you?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:15 pm

"I'm pretty sure I'm fine. I feel strong, like I have a lot of energy. I've heard the humans say 'that slime is way more powerful than the others' or 'I can't believe her kisses'. I admit, maybe I'm a little fixated on kisses... it's taking a lot of effort to not smooch you right now." Lia admitted, taking a moment to think about her position but not finding anything about it that she didn't like.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:18 pm

Feyrel took a breath. "I don't mind if you wanted to kiss me.... but please don't.... i don't know.... bite... my head off? That would be pretty bad." Feyrel said, trying to think of something that's out of limits for him, but not being able to think on anything. "
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:22 pm

"I would never do a thing like that. Now, pucker up!" Lia seemed overjoyed that Feyrel willing accepted a kiss, and so she felt it was her obligation and her duty to oblige him. Her huge lips leaned in and smooched his face, giving him far too good of a feel of her soft, surprisingly relaxing slime lips and far too much pink lipstick smeared onto his face. It was overwhelming, but it was undeniably arousing. "MMMWAH!"

Feyrel: 27 Willpower, 1 Mercy, Glob 1/8
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:26 pm

Her lips, the size they are, left Feyrel with no room to return much affection, so, he tried to "heal" himself while she kissed him, lest he passed out due to lip-crushing.

[Inner Warmth]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:31 pm

Inner Warmth (52) Success
Slimy Smooches (Auto) (Since I'm pretty sure Feyrel is letting himself get kissed)

Feyrel managed to keep his mind relatively straight as Lia delivered another similarly immense and intense kiss. Her huge lips smooched his entire face again, leaving behind more sticky slime and pink lipstick on his body.

Feyrel: 27 Willpower, 1 Mercy, Glob 2/8
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:35 pm

(yeah, he is, also reminder he has disadvantage cuz weakness)

"You kiss pretty well..." Feyrel said, melting into Lia's kiss as he brought himself closer to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:41 pm

(Oops, my bad)
Cuddly Kiss (Auto)

"Tehe! Thank you! I'll kiss you as much as you want." Lia was happy to have found a boy she could smooch as she pleased. Her slimy body started going around Feyrel's in what was almost a snake-like coil. She trailed smooches along his face and neck, but she stopped to touch-up her lips with a tube of lipstick nearly as big as them.

Feyrel: 25 Willpower, 1 Mercy, Glob 4/8, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:51 pm

He didn't mind being constricted in this kind of embrace, in fact, he was kind of into it, so much that he was willing to spin a spell or two into the mix, this time, he focused his vitality-turned-heat magic to make things even hotter and meltier.

Modified Boldness:
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:55 pm

Modified Boldness (Auto)
Cuddly Kiss (Auto)

Lia was into it as well, from the way she lightly moaned in between her intimate and thorough smooched. She gave Feyrel several kisses right on the lips while letting him relax in her smooth, warm, slimy body. A body that was conducting the heat very well.

Feyrel: 23 Willpower, 1 Mercy, Glob 2/8, Disadvantage, Boldness
Lia: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:05 am

Sinking inside Lia, Feyrel started running his warm hands through her body, seeing what he could do to make her feel better, but feeling better in return as well.

[Take +1 dmg --> Basic attack]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:13 am

Basic Attack (92,86) Crit Success

"Nnn!" Lia was taken off guard and aback by Feyrel's roaming hands, unable to stifle her moans. Her slime was all over him by now, but her signature smooches temporarily stopped thanks to her embarrassment.

Feyrel: 21 Willpower, 1 Mercy, Glob 6/8, Boldness
Lia: 27 Willpower

(Don't pay attention to the Glob numbers, I can't count)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime   Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime Empty

Back to top Go down

Feyrel vs. Lia, the Lipstick Slime
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next