Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:27 pm

He moaned, finding the set captivating, part of him wanted to resist, but he found himself unable to resist.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:41 pm

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Dolly Wig and Body - 90

Salos still wasn't able to resist them as the makeover continued.

They brought out a long, blonde wig. The elves giggled some more as they lowered it onto Salos' head. 'And with a Christmas miracle...' The Santa girl said as she blew some pink dust from her hand onto Salos' head, he felt the wig permanently attach itself to his head, making him have long, blonde hair. As this was happening, Salos was fed more of those yummy Christmas treats by the dolls, the bride one smiling at him as it fed him a plate full of messy chocolate chip cookies, giving him even more feminine curves as his breasts and butt starting to really fill out his lingerie.

Salos: 12, Bound, Femme

Sexy Santa: 25
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:44 pm

Salos was suprised by how well the lingerie fit now. The new hair in his head felt so nice. He looked at the Santa girl, his heart beating a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Perfect Dress - 8

Salos looked at the Sexy Santa, eager to continue the makeover.

She and the elf girls brought out the best part yet: A long, gorgeous, over the top wedding dress. It was pure white and extremely feminine, with multiple layers of silk and ruffles and frills. It was poofy and large. They put it on him, the multiple layered dress fitting snugly and preventing him from moving too much. 'It looks beautiful on you, my dear.' The Santa girl said as she gave Salos a loving kiss. 'But we're not done yet. There's a lot more to do.' She said, as the makeover continued.

Salos: 10, Bound, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 pm

Salos’s heartbeat quickened from both the dress and the kiss from Santa. “Is this what a woman feels like preparing for her wedding?” he asks himself outloud.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Beautiful Accessories - 60

Salos was too stunned by his new dress to move, and it was too heavy to do anyways.

She brought out several accessories to help Salos look even more beautiful. A crystal clear pair of glass heels were slipped onto his feet by the elves, while the dolls slipped on some long satin gloves for him. The bride doll smiled and put on a cute silver tiara with red and green gems onto his head, making him look like some sort of Christmas bridal princess. 'Now, next is makeup. Are you ready, my dear?' Santa said as she gave him another loving kiss.

Salos: 8, Bound, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:24 pm

“Yes” he answered, his heart beating ever faster. He couldn’t help but lose himself in her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:38 pm

Turn Skip

Girly Presents - Holiday Makeup - 100

Salos eagerly awaited his makeover, and he got it quickly.

She brought out a case full of red and green makeup and got to work. She doused his cheeks in heavy red blush, making it look like he was always blushing. Next was the mascara, which was put on heavy and thick, giving him long fake eyelashes. The doll then applied deep green eyeshadow, giving Salos a refined color that really brought out his charm. And of course, Santa brought out a very bright red lipstick and matching lip gloss, both of which were piled onto Salos' lips until they were full, wet, and kissable. The bride doll held up a mirror so Salos could admire his new look. 'How is it, dear?' Santa asked, stroking his cheek.

Salos: 6, Bound, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:40 pm

“I love it. I feel so beautiful.” ‘she’ said, lost in bliss. He looked at Santa, his heart full of pure Christmas emotion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:58 pm

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Glittering Jewelry - 24

Salos loved his new outfit, and it wasn't over yet.

The Sexy Santa brought out rows and rows of Christmas and bridal themed jewelry. 'Don't worry, the main ring isn't here. That's for later.' She said as she gave Salos a kiss on his cheek as she got to work. The elves helped out this time, slipping on several rings and bracelets into his fingers and wrists, making them shine as they caught the light. Designs like Snowwomen, presents and ribbons, and other toys were designed onto them. A pair of candy cane earrings were placed onto his ears. His makeover was almost complete.

Salos: 4, Bound, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:59 pm

“Oh my.” he said, feeling so happy. He was losing himself to this bridal bliss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:15 am

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Hypnotic Candy Canes - 50

Salos was losing himself to this feeling, and would continue to do so.

Next, the Sexy Santa brought out a candy cane. However, unlike normal candy canes, this one had a moving, swirling pink pattern that demanded his attention. 'That's it, stare at it my dear. Feel all of your masculine thoughts just washing away. You're my loving wife, aren't you? Your name is Mrs. Clause, and you love being a pretty girl. Wearing all the dresses and makeup you can, and spreading holiday cheer as my beloved wife.' The Santa girl said, loving the control she had over Salos as well as loving him in general.

Salos: 2, Bound, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 am

“I’m your bride?” he said, the pieces of who he was vanishing into feelings of purest love.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:32 am

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Finale Ribbons

Salos was basically gone at this point, buried under the feminine transformation.

The Sexy Santa smiled at him. 'Why, yes you are. You're my blushing, beloved bride. Now then, it is Christmas Eve after all, so I think I'll wrap my present up for the night, and unwrap it tomorrow.' She said as a few elves returned with a large spool of bright pink ribbon. 'I'm going to wrap you up in this, my little present. And when you wake up tomorrow, it'll be our wedding day. Are you ready?' She asked as she gave Salos another loving kiss.

Salos: 1, Bound, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:33 am

“Yes my love.” he said, losing himself in love for her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 10:29 am

Turn Pass

Girly Presents - Finale Ribbons - Auto

Salos lost himself to the feelings overtaking him as he fully submitted.

She smiled. 'Good girl. When you wake up tomorrow and we take off these ribbons, you'll feel like a new person. Until then, my love, sleep tight!' She said with a soft smile as the elves surroudned Salos. Slowly bit by bit, they covered him in the pink ribbons, wrapping him up like some sort of feminine mummy. The last thing he saw before he went to sleep was the smiling face of the Sexy Santa as his whole body was wrapped from head to toe, sealing his fate.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 10:37 am

He slept, dreaming girly dreams filled with love and romance with the love of his life Santa.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 10:49 am

The pink ribbons felt amazing around his whole body. Salos felt himself orgasm into the ribbons as he started to feel a change overtaking his body as he slept. Feminine, romantic dreams weaved in and out of his mind for several hours as the ribbons sucked away his masculinity. Finally, Salos woke up when he heard a familiar voice. 'Are you ready to be unwrapped, my favorite Christmas present?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 10:57 am

“Yes, my love.” he said, in a more feminine voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:09 am

'Okay then. Take a look at the new you...' The Sexy Santa said as she ripped off the pink ribbons. Salos looked down and was stunned at what he saw. Or it should be, what she saw. The ribbons magically changed Salos' gender. Her breasts and butt expanded even more into sensual, feminine curves. In place of where a penis should be, there was only a newly formed vagina. Her proportions were smoothed down and her voice sounded like a girl's. She was still wearing the makeup and outfit was was dressed in yesterday and still looked beautiful and untarnished. Her transformation was finally complete. 'So? How do you like your new look, my love?' Santa said, herself marveling at how beautiful Salos had become.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:11 am

“I love it Darling. I am ready to marry you.” she said, ready to become Mrs.Clause.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:16 am

The Sexy Santa smiled. 'Good girl. We're going to be so happy together. Now, take my hand. The ceremony's almost ready.' She said, extending her hand to be soon to be wedded wife as a sleigh weaved into view, a carriage for the two women to go to their happy wedding.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:21 am

She took her hand as she was lead to the sleigh. She was ready to give herself fully to her sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:30 am

The Sexy Santa took her hand and they got on the sleigh, looking at each other lovingly. With a whip of the reins, the sleigh took off into the air, a beautiful snowscape beneath them as they soared through the sky. The northern lights danced above them, giving the bride a gorgeous view as they went back to the factory, the place where the wedding was going to take place.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:43 am

She enjoyed the ride together, spending time with the woman of her dreams.
Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next