Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 11:58 am

After a while of soaring the sky, they finally reached the facotry. Elf girls were dressed in all sorts of beautiful gowns as they lined up, clearing the way for a red carpet that led inside. They were all cheering and crying, so happy to finally see the wedding of their dreams. 'Shall we, my soon to be Mrs. Claus?' The Sexy Santa said, offering her hand once more to her blushing bride.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:39 pm

“Yes.” she said, taking her hand and walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 1:05 pm

The two of them walked hand in hand into the venue, rows upon rows of sexy elves and smiling dolls greeting them. The Sexy Santa was dressed in a bright red wedding gown, one fit for a Santa. Both women walked hand in hand down the aisle as a mixture of wedding songs and Christmas carols played, fitting the romantic, holiday mood perfectly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 1:06 pm

She felt so happy, looking at the elves and dolls that were her new family.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 8:13 pm

They walked down the aisle, a couple of the dolls from earlier scattering snowflakes and flower petals about, making the factory even more beautiful as the music and bells chimed in, setting the perfect mood. Their new family cheered and awwed, letting their love shine through as the two women reached the altar. The bridal doll from earlier was standing on a stool as she held the book to give them their vows, a beaming smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 pm

She stood there, ready to become a wife.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 9:05 pm

The doll began to read out the vows. 'Do you, the soon to be Mrs. Clause, take this Sexy Santa to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, to be your one and only lover, forever and ever, till death do you part?' The doll asked as the audience held their breath, waiting for the former pyromancer's response as Santa beamed at her happily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 am

“I do.” she said without hesitation
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:03 pm

The doll nodded as the vows were repeated for the Sexy Santa. She stared at her soon to be wife with adoration as she said it as well. 'I do.' The people in the audience clapped and cheered. 'Then, I now pronounce you as wife and wife. You may kiss the bride.' She said, gesturing to the newly made Mrs. Clause as Santa puckered her glossy black lips as she waited patiently for her beloved's kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:04 pm

Mrs. Clause pulled her new wife into a very passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:16 pm

The two women kissed passionately at the altar, the crowd of sexy elves and living dolls cheering and clapping joyfully. Bells rang out of the altar as snow cascaded outside. It was a lovely, joyful Christmas miracle. The Sexy Santa made a show of holding her new wife close and looking deeply into her eyes. 'I love you so much, darling. Promise you'll stay with me forever, because I will too.' She said as she gave her another few pecks on her lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:19 pm

“I stay with you forever. Maybe we can even have a family together?” Mrs. Clause said with a soft and warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:28 pm

'We definitely will. It'll be the happiest family in the world. And we can show the entire world how much we love each other with our toys. I might need a little help with the family business after all.' The Sexy Santa said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:31 pm

“Yes hun. We will. All our toys will fill the world with love. All our daughters will follow in your footsteps, bringing love and happiness to the world.” Mrs. Clause said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:52 pm

'Agreed. Then it'll really be a family business! Me, you, and our daughters, bringing love to people throughout the world. I couldn't imagine a better future together.' The Sexy Santa said, excited to begin a new chapter in her life with the love of her life.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 pm

“I want to start having daughters right away. We will have so much to teach them.” she said, love in her eyes and heart.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls   Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 7:18 pm

'We sure will.' The Sexy Santa said, giving her new wife one more kiss on the cheek. And she meant every word.

And so, the Sexy Santa and her new Mrs. Clause began their life together. The two of them, along with their elf girls, living dolls, and the many lovely daughters that they had together, would spread love and Christmas joy to everyone all over the world. With many beautiful toys and a whole lot of Love Magic, the world was changed into a more joyful, love filled place. She had walked in to try and stop her new wife, but now Mrs. Clause saw her new life for the wonderful Christmas miracle it really was.

The End.
Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Sexy Santa and Elf Girls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3