Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thread Limit rollover.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Thread Limit rollover.  Empty
PostSubject: Thread Limit rollover.    Thread Limit rollover.  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:36 pm

So, apparently, after a thread gets to a certain size, it erases the majority of the posts to make room for new ones. I just had a thread in the RP section go from over 40 pages in length down to 5.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thread Limit rollover.    Thread Limit rollover.  EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:59 pm

False Alarm. The Forum instead made a new thread with an identical title and moved every post after the 990th to the new thread.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Thread Limit rollover.    Thread Limit rollover.  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:21 am

Gotta say, never really checked out the RP side of the forum and boy is it a whole new world
Theres users I didn't even knew existed and it's way more active there lol
Don't think I can get myself into roleplay but hope everyone there keeps enjoying it
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Thread Limit rollover.    Thread Limit rollover.  EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 7:47 am

Quite sad to say that kissing / charm / blown kiss as a fetish in "regular" anime / games seems to be a lot rarer than it was in the 90s, so the RP section is how the community tries to keep it alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread Limit rollover.    Thread Limit rollover.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread Limit rollover.
Page 1 of 1