Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:58 pm

As much as Test objected to the circumstances he couldn't hide that he was enjoying this. His face blushing a bright red from the combination of kisses, breasts being rubbed against him, and the fact that the Puppeteer had overheard his unintentionally reveling comment. He tried to breath and bring his body under control.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 8:40 pm

A Moment of Respite - Auto - Roll - 2!

Role Play - 52

While Test was blushing madly from his comments, he still managed to focus his mind and recover a bit of his will to resist the performer and her busty puppets.

She smiled as a deviously lewd idea sprang into her mind. 'Okay then, how about we start making this show a little more enjoyable for you? A little bit of audience feedback is always appreciated, after all.' She said as she and her puppets quickly went backstage. They returned moments later, stunning Test with their new appearance. Each puppet was dressed in a sexy outfit that showed off their curves. The first one was wearing a sexy maid uniform that was clearly a few sizes too small. The second one was wearing a skintight bunny girl outfit, complete with long ears and a cute little tail. The third puppet was wearing a sexy princess dress that showed off a ton of her beautiful, eye catching cleavage. And finally, the fourth puppet was wearing a tight nurse outfit with a skirt so short it might as well have been called panties. All four costumed puppets waved and took up various poses, all vying for Test's attention. 'Well? Which one is your favorite? Be honest, Test.' The Puppeteer said, clearly pleased with the look on his face as the adventurer stared at the beautiful women.

Test: 20, Stunned (Must pick a favorite)

Puppeteer: 6
Puppet 1: 3, Maid
Puppet 2: 3, Bunny Girl
Puppet 3: 5, Princess
Puppet 4: 3, Nurse
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 pm

Test could only stare and stammer at the beautiful puppets before him. While the his eyes briefly lingered on the princesses cleavage he was ultimately unable to tear his eyes away from the maid. His memories of his time at the Amore Manor flooding his mind. "I think I like the maid best, although the princess also has her charms." He squeaked. Too captivated by the woman on display to consider not answering her question.

Stunned

Last edited by Present on Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Stunned

Role Play - Continued

Test, consumed by his lust, couldn't help but say what his opinion was in front of the Puppeteer and her audience.

The audience cheered as they heard what his preference was as some of them seemed to sneak out of the theatre for some reason. The Puppeteer gave him a satisfied nod before quickly backing out of the stage once again. Predictably, she showed up mere moments later, with all four of her puppets wearing the same sexy maid uniform. They then began to crowd around Test, now aware of his combined love of maids and boobs as they surrounded him, not quite touching him, but making him stare at their boobs from all sides, their giant breasts and deep cleavage getting stuck in his head as they jiggled back and forth, their charms working their magic on him as he couldn't look away...

Test: 17, Charmed

Puppet 2: 3, Maid
Puppet 3: 5, Maid
Puppet 4: 3, Maid
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:15 pm

Tests breathing grew heavy as he became more and more aroused. Completely captivated by the sea of jiggling tits and unable to look away long enough to attack he instead focused on trying to calm himself down and prevent the sexy maids and their bouncing, hypnotic breasts from getting deeper in his head.

Memories of Mandy --> Turn Skip

Last edited by Present on Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:35 pm

Memories of Mandy - Auto
Turn Skip

Puppet Maid Request - 78

Test focused what little of his mind that worked properly as he calmed himself down a bit.

She moved her puppets once again as their rhythmic bouncing breasts got even faster. Everywhere Test looked, he saw jiggling, bouncing boobies that made it harder and harder to think. 'So, do you have any requests you'd like us to fulfill, Master? We only want to please you however we can.' One of the puppets seemed to say. Helplessly hypnotized by the chests all around him, Test once again couldn't help but speak his mind to the women all around him.

Test: 15, Memories 1/3, Stunned

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:38 pm

"Please compete to be the first one to hypnotize and seduce me into your arms without touching me. Even going so far as to use seduction and hypnosis to sabotage each other's attempts." Test blurted out, describing a major fantasy of his. His face blushing deeply as he opened up to the puppets around him.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:06 pm

Stunned

Puppet Maid Request - Continued

Test couldn't help but describe his fantasies as he stood there, helpless to resist them.

They immediately got to work making his fantasy a reality. They gathered around, looking at each with a mix of lust and competitiveness as they backed away a step to form a square around him, each one beckoning him as they moved their bosoms around in different ones, one bouncing her boobs, one going side to side, one going in a circular motion with her chest, and one squishing her breasts together rhythmically. Their words that they kept saying began to get in his head. 'Come over here Test and let me smother you silly.' 'No, look over here Test, mine are bigger and softer.' 'Come now girls, we all know that mine are the best. Want to come over here and prove it?' 'Why don't you come over to me instead? If you do, I'm sure you can put something of yours right here. Why don't you come here and cum your brains out?' The competition began as the audience cheered, some trying to say which one he should go for as the breasts all around him made his lust flare up as the Puppeteer did what she did best: Perform.

Test: 13, Memories 2/3, Bound

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Test looked from one puppet to the other. His head slowly turning back and forth as he tried to take it all in. Slack jawed and overawed at the sensual display being put on for him. After a minute or so Test began to slowly stagger towards the one bouncing her boobs, his slow pace giving the others plenty of time to up their game or sabotage her. A part of him desperately trying to struggle free of this lustful haze, knowing that if he didn't thin the puppets numbers soon he was surely doomed.

Weak Struggle -> Overwhelm (Puppet 4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:32 pm

Weak Struggle - 60, 31

Test continued slowly walking forward towards the one bouncing her boobs, their words getting in his head.

The maid puppet bouncing her boobs almost seemed to smile as it seemed that she was winning their little competition. 'That's it Test. Let me smother between these big, bouncing boobies as you become a good little toy for me. Wouldn't that feel good?' She said, putting him even further under her control as the other puppets frantically sped up their movements and catcalls, trying to get him to change their mind as the crowd got even more into the act. One of the puppets next to the one that was winning cut in front of her, moving her tits back and forth in a seductive attempt to sabotage her competition as they continued to vie for his lust and attention. If he didn't get out of this little game soon, he would surely become a prisoner of their hypnotic boobs...

Test: 11 Bound

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 10:37 pm

"Yes it would feel so good." Test muttered happily in response to the puppet's words. The other puppet suddenly cutting in front of the one hypnotizing him helped rouse Test to his senses somewhat. He tried to seize this opportunity to break free of their spell before the second puppets swaying bosom captured his mind all over again.

Struggle --> Overwhelm (Puppet 4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 11:06 pm

Struggle - 35

Test tried as hard as he could, but he still couldn't get himself in control enough to resist her.

The competition continued as their boobs got even more into Test's head. It was a struggle for the adventurer to not just give in then and there as his lust only grew. With so many soft pairs of boobs in front of him hypnotizing him with their breasts and the crowd cheering him on to just give up, his will was rapidly breaking as the Puppeteer smiled, happy her guest was enjoying her erotic performance so much.

Test: 8, Bound

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 11:11 pm

Test practically shook with arousal. Just how much this was getting to him plain for all to see. It was taking all of his willpower not to just leap into the nearest puppet's arms, bury his head in her breasts and let her hypnotize and pleasure him until he could no longer think for himself, turning him into a willing slave to her every whim.

Struggle --> Overwhelm (Puppet 4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Struggle - 92

Test struggled against the feelings coming over him with everything he had, and he finally managed to escape from the circle of puppet maids tempting him, although with the state of arousal he was in, he still showed everyone how much he had enjoyed it.

The Puppeteer smiled as she moved her four puppets back to her side. 'Looks like you finally managed to get out of there. Nice job Test. Now how about you let us give you a nice, soft reward, hmm?' She said as she blew him a kiss, her four puppets giving him a good view of their cleavage to try and tease him even more.

Test: 8

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:36 pm

Test simply growled and ran towards a puppet to unleash a vicious swing. Unable to stop his eyes from wandering a little as his face grew redder and redder.

Overwhelm (Puppet 4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 8:58 pm

Overwhelm - 40

Breast Rehearsal - 97

Test swung as hard as he could at one of the puppets, so hard in fact, that it flew backwards, making a noticeable creaking sound as it was put out of commission for the rest of the fight.

She frowned slightly, clearly a little displeased that one of her beloved puppets was beaten, but judging from her smile that returned shortly after, she wasn't too shaken up over it. 'What's the matter Test? Want to have a little more fun before we make you cum your brains out?' She asked as the audience laughed.

Test: 8

Puppet 4: 0
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:02 pm

Test was about to respond when he realized there was no answer he could give that wouldn't attract more teasing. Instead he swing wildly at a puppet. Determined to do some damage before he went down.

Rush (Puppet 3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Rush - 45

Breast Rehearsal - 48

Test swung wildly, but after what happened earlier, the Puppeteer knew to keep her puppets out of the way, causing his attack to miss in spectacular fashion.

She was quick to take advantage of his missed attack, of course. She brought out her remaining three puppets and opted for a more direct approach, sending them forward to absolutely smother him in their breasts. The poor adventurer was given a three course meal of titty as he was smothered with their soft breasts. By the time they had backed away from their soft smothering session, Test looked like he was on the verge of giving up after so much personal time with the busty puppets. 'Ready for the finale, Test?' She asked him, pretty much knowing his answer.

Test: 4

Puppeteer: 6, Advantage
Puppet 4: 0
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:27 pm

"Yes. I mean no." Test said, doing his best not to shake with anticipation as he prepared for the final exchange of blows. The feel of the puppets soft busts and the joy of watching them sway and bounce filling his mind.

River stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:49 pm

River Stance - 74

Hypno Performance Finale - 97, 56, 92

Test struck at the Puppeteer, getting a hit in, but it was too little, too late.

She gathered up her puppets as they began to sway their bosoms back and forth once again. However, rather than compete for his attention, they all worked together this time, one swaying, hypnotic, beautiful wall of boobs that finally put Test under, his lustful, hypnotized state giving complete control over to the Puppeteer as she said the words that sealed his fate. 'Come over here, Test. Time for the finale.'

Test's Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 pm

Test nodded. Letting his staff clatter to the floor as he began to stumble toward the Puppeteer. His whole body flush with arousal and eager for whatever would come next.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 pm

The Puppeteer went behind the stage for a second, only to return with a new puppet that looked just like the rest, bringing her number back up to four. 'Alright, ladies and... Oh, the audience is all ladies, right. Are you ready to see our new special guest get his just desserts?' She announced as the puppets swarmed around Test, trapping his limps between their breasts as the crowd cheered. Suddenly, the crowd that had left partway into the fight returned, all clad in sexy maid costumes. Test was getting a bad (Or good?) feeling about what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Test had no clue what the Puppeteer or her audience had in store for him. And it was hard to care when all limbs we're trapped by soft breasts. He looked wide eyed at the returning audience, left slack jawed by everything that was happening even as his thoughts returned to him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:17 pm

The crowd of roughly six showgirls that had come back came right up onto the stage and giggled at Test, eager to play with him. 'Okay girls, it's time for one of my favorite games: Test (Like exam test, not your name, silly!) That Chest!' She announced as the crowd's cheering reached a fever pitch. 'Okay, my dear Test. We're going to play a little game with the tits I know you love so much. We're going to blindfold you and smother you in someone's boobs. You need to guess whether it's a girl's breasts or if it's one of the puppets. If you guess right then you get a reward, but if you guess wrong, you'll get a little punishment. Ready to play?' She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:19 pm

"Uh. Sure?" Test said. Not sure he entirely followed. But given how much time he'd just spent with the puppets breasts pressed against him he hoped he'd be able to differentiate them from the real thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Puppeteer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next