Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:35 pm

Salos was passing through a nearby town on his way to his next contract. It was simply a stop in town, not anything supposed to last more than a little while. However, on his way through one of the town's side streets, he heard a strange sound. It sounded a little far, but even from that distance he could make out how beautiful the sound was. It was a little faint, but it sounded like a woman singing. Should he go check it out?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Salos’s curiosity git the better of him as he followed the singing to its source.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:55 pm

Within a short walk, Salos found the source of the singing. He was standing in a small, empty concert venue. And standing on stage singing her heart out was a woman unlike anything Salos had ever seen. She was beautiful, with flowing blonde hair and a curvy, flawless body. A long fox tail that looked like it was made out of crystal extended from her back as it swayed back and forth as she sung. Her face was beautiful yet mysterious, with just the right amount of makeup and amber eyes that someone could easily get lost in. It looked like she hadn't noticed Salos yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:58 pm

“Who the heck is she?” he said to himself as he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:07 pm

Finally noticing his approach, the woman stopped singing as she smiled at him alluringly. 'Oh, hello there. Looks like I've got an audience. A very girly looking one too.' She said with a flirtatious giggle. She leaned forward, giving Salos a good view of her cleavage. 'So what's your name, cutie?' She asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:33 pm

“My name is Salos. You have a nice voice.” Salos said, sounding like a shy nerd talking to the popular girl.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:49 pm

The fox woman smiled, clearly finding his compliment cute. 'Why, thank you. My name is Ahri, I'm an idol. So Salos, do you stop and watch any beautiful girl that sings and dances in front of you? Or am I the exception?' She said with another seductive giggle. She licked her lips, clearly liking what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 5:57 pm

“I was looking for the source of the enchanting music.” he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:07 pm

Ahri smiled. 'Suuure you were.' She said teasingly. 'Or maybe you were drawn to how beautiful I am. After all, with a girly boy like you, I'm positive that you would love to be a beautiful pop star like me, right?' She said before turning around and teasingly smacking her ass at him. She was clearly flirting with him as she approached him slightly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:08 pm

“I’m not a girly boy.” he said, his face getting red.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Ahri laughed as she saw him blush. 'Oh? But you look so pretty and girly already. Why, with some makeup and a different outfit, I would believe that you were a girl.' She said, getting even closer to him, her hips swaying with each step. 'As a matter of fact, Salos...' She said, whispering into his ear. 'I think you have potential.' She whispered, her soft voice making the pyromancer shiver.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:30 pm

“Potential for what?” he said, getting a bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Mirage Kiss - 78

Ahri disappeared from sight for a moment. As Salos looked around for the vixen, she suddenly appeared right next to him as she gave him a wet, sticky kiss on his cheek. 'Why, potential for me to pretty you up a bit. Now be a good girly boy and give up now, okay?' She said as she left bright red mark on his cheek as she backed away.

Salos: 28

Ahri: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:43 pm

“I’m sorry, but I have to say no.” he said, summoning his bow and aiming at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 91

Pop Star's Lipstick - 87

Salos fired a flaming arrow at the girl, but she managed to dodge in the nick of time.

She gracefully cartwheeled back to her position as she gave him another sly grin. She took a tube of lipstick out of her cleavage and began to apply it. Soon, her red lips turned a beautiful sparkly pink. 'If you ask me nicely, I'd apply a whole bunch onto you, Salos. All you need to do is say please.' She said as she waved the sparkling pink tube at him.

Salos: 28

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

“No I shouldn’t......”he said as he was unable to fight his own desires as he walked closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:05 pm

Turn Skip

Pop Star's Lipstick - Auto

Salos walked up to the pop star of his own accord, and she was ready to reward him.

She smiled as he walked right up to her, practically begging for it. 'You shouldn't? The way you walked up to me, you could've fooled me. Here you go, sweetie.' She said as she put the lipstick onto his lips. Around and around the tube went until Salos was left with lips just as pink and sparkling as she had. 'There we go. Much better.' She said as she gave him a big kiss on the cheek, leaving another mark as she held up a small hand mirror, showing Salos his new look.

Salos: 25, Sparkly Lipstick

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:06 pm

“Dang it. I have to concentrate.” he said, summoning a bow and aiming at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:24 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 22

Crystal Heart - 75

Salos fired another arrow, but at least this one managed to connect, hitting the idol right on the end of her tail and making her wince.

Ahri was a bit too preoccupied with stifling the fire on her tail to pay much attention to Salos at the moment, only saying 'Oh, what a naughty girly boy you are, Salos. Just you wait. I'll send you to a much better state of mind soon...' The fox woman said as she stared at him.

Salos: 25, Sparkly Lipstick

Ahri: 28, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:36 pm

“No you will not.” he said, throwing daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 7:58 pm

Blaze Daggers - 76, 75, 34, 21

Crystal Heart - 38

Salos fired off a round of blazing daggers, with roughly half of them hitting the idol. However, due to the sparkling lipstick he still felt coating his lips, even the daggers that hit her were so weak that they basically did nothing.

She wasn't going to simply stand by and let it happen, however. This time she blew a kiss as a heart formed. This magic heart washed over Salos, trapping him within as his desires came forth. Salos felt his feminine desires rise to the surface as Ahri suddenly smiled. 'Oh, so you do want to be a girl. Oh sweetie...' She said with a knowing shake of her head as he was freed. However, now the women knew exactly what turned him on.

Salos: 24, Sparkly Lipstick

Ahri: 27, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm

“I’m not done yet.” he said, trying to strengthen his defenses.

(Warm warding)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:19 pm

Warm Warding - 4

9 Tailed Embrace - 76

Salos bathed himself in a warm light as his defenses increased.

Ahri wasn't going to just let that happen without a fight, however. She got close to Salos, before sprouting out 9 identical spectral tails as they wrapped all around him, keeping him nice and snug. 'You're not done yet? We'll see how long it takes before you submit like a good boy.' She said as her tails rubbed all around him, with one wrapping around and massaging his penis as one started to tease his asshole.

Salos: 23, Sparkly Lipstick, Bound, Warded 1/3

Ahri: 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 pm

“At least you called me a boy.” he said, trying to find the silver lining as he struggled to get free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:45 pm

Struggle - 89

9 Tailed Embrace - Continued

Salos couldn't wiggle free from the spectral tails as they continued teasing him. 'Oh? If I didn't know any better, I would think you were disappointed. Oh well, you won't need to worry about that for much longer.' She said mysteriously as one of the tails went into his butt, going slowly in and out as it teased his asshole as the idol watched happily.

Salos: 22, Sparkly Lipstick, Bound, Warded 2/3

Ahri: 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. K/DA Ahri   Salos vs. K/DA Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. K/DA Ahri
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next