Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Brin had received a letter summoning him to a manor on the far outskirts of a remote village to discuss and combat "an imminent midara threat." Now after several days of travel he had arrived. Finding himself standing before a large, ostentatious but seemingly abandoned building. "Brin. I'll be waiting for you in my study. Up the stairs, third door on the left." Read a note on the door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:00 pm

Brin held the note up to his face so he could read it again. 'An imminent midara threat, huh?' He pondered as he scratched his head. It wasn't the first time he had been called upon to deal with midara, but how he received this letter was a bit odd. However, on top of being a little too trusting, Brin had to earn his keep somehow, so put any doubts in the back of his mind as he entered the manor, wondering what kind of job it would be.
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:14 pm

Brin followed the instructions on the door, walking up the central staircase and turning down the left hall until he came to the third door. Upon entering he found himself not in a study but rather in a lavishly decorated bedroom. Where, laying atop the comfy looking four poster bed and reading, was a tall, achingly beautiful woman with fox ears and 9 tails splayed out around her. As soon as Brin set foot in the door she immediately put the book down and languidly got to her feet. "Ah you must be Brin, the Lipstick Knight. I've been waiting for you." She said in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:19 pm

Brin froze in place, absolutely stunned by the beautiful woman he was looking at and the lavish bedroom he was standing in, his mind immediately focusing on her large, fluffy looking tails, her impressive looking breasts, and her plump, lipstick covered lips that were wearing a teasing grin. He blushed as he heard her call him by that nickname. She wasn't the first woman to call him by that nickname, but hearing it still had a massive effect on him. He blushed furiously as he stammered out. 'W-who are you? And how much do you know about me anyway?' He questioned her, trying to figure out who she was and why she had called him here.
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:23 pm

"My name is Ahri. And I've heard so much about you and your many battles with midara." She answered evasively as she looked Brin up and down, liking what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Brin blushed even more as he felt her eyes scan every inch of his body. A bad feeling began to seep into his gut as he kept speaking with the beautiful fox woman. 'O-oh. Hello Miss Ahri. So you probably know a lot about me, huh? So why did you call me here then?' He asked. If she really knew as much about him as she seemed to, then this could get...interesting. Who knows, maybe she had a job for him? Although as he saw the look in his eyes, he was becoming convinced that it wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:44 pm

"It's like my letter said. I asked you here to discuss an imminent midara threat. Namely me." She said with a widening and increasingly sinister smile. "After hearing the tales of all of your battles with midara. I've decided to make you mine, permanently. New be a good boy and come give me a kiss." She said, puckering and smacking her lipstick covered lips at him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:51 pm

Brin was already quite tempted by the foxy woman's offer, honestly. Every part of her body looked soft and inviting, from her tails to her tits to her lips. But he wasn't just going to back down. He gulped as she said she would make him hers permanently. He shakily drew his sword and shield. 'Sorry, but I'm not going to make it that easy. If you want a kiss, then come take it.' He said as he ran at her, his sword raised as he stared at her plump, lipstick covered lips, the juicy smacking sound getting in his head.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:58 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 80- Success)
(Lipstick Application -roll 45-)

As Brin slashed her she gave him a pout. "Aw, do you not like me. Don't worry I know how to make you like me." She said as she pulled out a tube of lipstick from between her breasts.

Brin: 30
Agri: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:03 am

Brin stammered like a nervous teenager upon seeing her pull out a tube of red lipstick from her cleavage. 'Um. Well, I can't say you don't know what I'm into. Honestly, not a bad first step in making me like you.' He said, a bit embarrassed. He tried to hide it by throwing his chains at the vixen. After all, who knows what she would do to him if she got close enough.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:13 am

(Capture Chains -roll 59- Fail)
(Lipstick Application -roll 28- Success)

Brin couldn't tear his eyes away from Ahri's lipstick long enough to aim and she was able to easily dodge his chains. She began to slowly and sensually apply the bright red lipstick. Completely captivating Brin. She smirked, amused by her immediate effect on him.

Brin: 27 + 1 Charm + Facinated
Ahri: 28 + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 12:18 am

Brin stared at the woman's lips, his eyes watching the tube of glossy red lipstick go around and around her kissable lips. He felt a tent start to form in his pants as he watched her apply several thick coats of lipstick. 'Your lips look really pretty, Miss Ahri.' He blurted out loud before he could stop himself. He tried to put up his shield, the image of her applying her lips still running through his head.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:40 am

(Will Check -roll 85)
(Entrancing Gaze -roll 30, 19- Success)

"Why thank you my future pet. Don't worry you'll be getting familiar with them very soon." Ahri said in response to his complement. Brin tried to lift his shield but found himself unable to move his arm, so stunned was he by Ahri's beauty. The situation was only made worse when the fox woman looked down to make eye contact with him, smirking knowingly as her mesmerizing eyes glowed pink for a moment.

Brin 25 + 5 Charm + Fascinated
Agri: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:26 am

'I will?' Brin askedz knowing full well what she meant. The longer he stared at her, the more beautiful the woman seemed. Her eyes, which he didn't pay much attention to at first, were so beautiful and mesmerizing that he lost track of himself for a moment. He tried his best to look away from her as he lifted his shield again.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:15 pm

(Will Check -roll 18- Success)
(Shield Stance -roll 35- Fail)
(Foxfire -roll 25- Success)

Ahri laughed as Brin tried to lift his shield. "Do you really think that a shield will protect you from the temptations I have in store for you." She said as she began to surround her self with glowing motes of hypnotic blue flame. "Well hero, show me your worth. Show me why you are worthy of being my slave." She taunted, as she ran her hands up and down her body to emphasize her curves.

Brin 25 + 5 Charm
Agri: 28 + Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:23 pm

Brin, again not being the smartest knight around, took her taunting and immediately decided to show her what he could do. 'Okay, then. But don't say I didn't warn you!' He said as he swung his silver sword at her with a powerful slash. He was a but apprehensive about the Blue fire that highlighted her delicious curves, but he didn't have much of a choice.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:32 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 86- Crit Success)
(Stunned)

True to his word Brin struck her with a devastating swing Nearly knocking the fox woman off her feet. The blue fire swirled around him, filling him with warmth without ever actually burning him.

Brin 25 + 7 Charm
Ahri: 24 + Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:35 pm

'Well? How was that? Did I prove myself to you?' Brin taunted her back a bit, proud of himself for landing such a solid blow. He took the time to put up his shield again, this time to try and increase his defenses.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:42 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 21- Fail)
(Direct Kiss -roll 7- Crit Success due to Starlight Slash)

In response to his taunting Ahri angrily marched up to him, suddenly leaning down to give him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a bright red lipstick mark. The kiss was exhilarating, Ahri's mere proximity sending Brin's heart a flutter.

Brin 19 + 13 Charm + Stunned
Ahri: 24 + Foxfire

(Forgot to note the stun)

Last edited by Present on Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Brin shivered as he felt her bright red lips leave a big, wet mark on his cheek. 'Feels good.' He whispered, the sensation of her lipstick feeling as amazing as he thought. He was feeling more and more of an attraction to the fox girl. He tried to get his mind under control by focusing his mind and recovering his energy.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:12 pm

(Intense Concentration -Auto Fail due to Stun)
(Orb of Deception -roll 11- Crit Fail.)

But Brin wasn't even able to begin focusing his thoughts, such was the power of Ahri's kiss. He was so lost in the beauty of her lips that he failed to notice how she still seemed out fo breath from his earlier attack.

Brin 19 + 13 Charm
Ahri: 23 + Foxfire
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 2:16 pm

Brin stared at her kissable red lips, making it no secret what he was looking at. Seeing as she was still recovering, he scrambled to try and make some sort of headway against the vixen as his sword flailed wildly at her.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:19 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 2, 44, 24- 3 Successes)
(Orb of Deception -roll 34- Success)

Brin managed to land three consecutive hits on Ahri. "That hurt. I'll have to punish you for that later." She said before firing a magical orb that passed harmlessly through Brin, filling him with feelings of devoted affection. "Now be a dear and give me some of your essence. You owe me don't you?" She said with mock sweetness.

Brin 18 + 15 Charm
Ahri: 23 + Foxfire + Essence Their 0/2
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:28 pm

'My essence? What do you mean?' He said, a bit confused as to what she meant. But he felt some of the strength leave his body as he felt himself falling deeper and deeper in love with the fox girl. He tried his best to shake it off as he tried to focus his mind once again.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 4:34 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 55- Fail)
(Blow Kiss -roll 91- Fail)

"You'll find out soon enough." Ahri teased as Brin tried to concentrate.

Brin 18 + 15 Charm
Ahri: 23 + Foxfire + Essence Thief 1/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Ahri   Brin Vs. Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Ahri
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next