Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Celestial Colosseum

Go down 
4 posters

Which Goddess Should I Create Next?
Greed
Celestial Colosseum Vote_lcap9%Celestial Colosseum Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Wrath
Celestial Colosseum Vote_lcap0%Celestial Colosseum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Envy
Celestial Colosseum Vote_lcap9%Celestial Colosseum Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Lust
Celestial Colosseum Vote_lcap35%Celestial Colosseum Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Gluttony
Celestial Colosseum Vote_lcap26%Celestial Colosseum Vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Sloth
Celestial Colosseum Vote_lcap21%Celestial Colosseum Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Celestial Colosseum Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Version 0.3
There are seven mirada who have lived and achieved power equal to what people would define as a God's. Each of these mirada takes after one of the seven deadly sins; Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth. Together they formed the "Celestial Colosseum" a place where they can dominate mortals in front of a crowd.

Shared Abilities:

Godly Pressure(Passive) - It's rare for a mortal to ever face beings worthy of being called Gods/Goddesses, and it shows. At the start of a fight, the challenger is given the status ailment of 'Under Pressure', as they are overwhelmed by the pressure put off by a Goddess, and will roll to get rid of it each turn. While they are inflicted, all their actions are given disadvantage, no matter what it is, even actions that usually automatically work will be rolled with disadvantage.

Goddess Of Pride: Jishan

Appearance: https://safebooru.org//samples/1637/sample_5f5c95615240ddd600d56b67e279db2a80de28d3.jpg?1714801

Description: Jishan is what most people would define as an Amazon, standing at a towering 6'10" and having both huge assets and muscles. Jishan is a powerhouse, bulldozing through her opponents with limited strategy and pure power. The only semblance of strategy she has is to take the dull ax she carries around and knock the wind out of her opponents before having her way with them. Her pride and joy are her body, which between genetics and training has become harder than most metals.

Health: 40

Abilities:

Body Of Titanium(Passive) - Jishan has trained her body to a point where opponents are more likely to hurt themselves hitting her than hurt her hitting her. Jishan always takes -1 damage from physical attacks and has a chance to have the attacker takes half the damage they inflicted to her with a physical attack.

Wind Breaker - Swinging her giant ax around like it was nothing, Jishan hits the opponent in the gut with enough force to knock the oxygen out of their lungs and send them flying into the wall of the colosseum. Deals no damage but always stuns the opponent.

Flexing on the Competition - Jishan flexes her muscles, showing off her impressive body to the opponent and the crowd. Deals 1 damage and causes Body of Titanium to be an automatic success for the next physical attack against her.

Power Pucker - Jishan pulls her opponent into a short but intense make-out. Deals 2 damage and has a chance to daze the opponent.

Rock Bottom - Slamming her rock-hard ass into the opponent's gut or groin, Jishan sends them flying across the arena. Deals 3 damage and has a higher critical hit rate.

In for a Pounding - As an opponent is recovering from being stunned, Jishan charges them, rips off their clothing, and makes rough love to their groin. Deals 5 damage.

The Breast Position - Jishan swipes her opponent up into a back-breaking hug, as she smothers their face against her breasts and grinds her legs against their groin. Strong binds, dealing 1 damage a turn.

Guillotine Legs - Jishan traps her opponent's head between her mighty legs and gives them two options, suffer or beg for mercy. If they choose the first option, they are put into a bind that deals 2 damage per turn. If they choose the second option, they are released but are Demoralized, dealing -1 damage, which lasts until they land a critical hit.

Trophy Showoff (Female Finisher) - With her opponent defeated, Jishan stripes them of their clothes and beings to fist them, while also raising them into the air so the crowd can watch. She continues to fist them until they pass out with her hand still in them. Available if the opponent's health is 4 or less, or if the previous turn In for a Pounding had critical success.

Ground Breaking Sex (Male Finisher) - With her opponent near the edge of a climax, Jishan mounts them, pounding her hips against theirs over and over again, creating a crater around them in the process, until she drains them completely. Available if the opponent's health is 4 or less, or if the previous turn In for a Pounding had critical success.

Goddess Of Lust: Kano

Appearance: https://safebooru.org//samples/3007/sample_95e232515f6614b0c0fb0277c8b75f818160cd2f.jpg?3131445

Description: Compared to the other Goddesses, Kano appears to be an average, or even somewhat lower than average, lacking in size, both in height, standing at a tiny 5'2" and having a modest figure. But for what she is lacking in physical attributes, she makes up for it in mental and magical attributes, boasting the most powerful magic abilities of all the Goddesses. Kano would identify herself as a tactician, spotting weaknesses of her opponent and abusing them like there's no tomorrow. Her title of the Goddess of Lust came from the fact that the weakness she usually spots is the fetishes of her opponents and that her signature magic is a lust-filled psychokinetic aura.

Health: 25

Abilities:

Lust Seeing Eyes(Passive) - With just a simple glance at her opponent, Kano learns some of their fetishes. Kano starts the battle knowing at least 1 fetish of her opponent, which the opponent decides how many and which ones she learns of.

Internal Desires - Searching through her opponent's mind, Kano learns another of their fetishes. Has an advantage on first use, a plain roll on the second use, and a disadvantage on every other use.

External Desires - Kano forms a mirada out of her psychokinetic aura based on an opponent's fetish. The mirada has 5 health and only has basic attacks that take advantage of the fetish it was made after. Only one mirada can be created at a time, and only one mirada can be formed for each fetish.

Crushing Lust - Kano uses her psychokinetic aura to put her opponent into a bind based on their weaknesses. Binds the opponent, deals 1 damage a turn, and activates the effects of weaknesses.

Blinded by Lust - Kano manipulates her opponent's vision to have them see reenactments of their previous defeats, giving them the 'Blinded' effect. The 'Blinded' effect deals 1 damage a turn and gives the affected disadvantage on all actions except for trying to get rid of the 'Blinded' effect.

Psy Caress - From anywhere in the colosseum, Kano can caress the opponent with her psychokinetic aura. Deals 1 damage and is an automatic success unless she is hit by an attack that turn, where it would be a regular roll.

Lust Bombard - Kano compresses some of her magic before sending it at her opponent, exploding on contact. Deals 2 damage and has a chance to charm. On a critical success, it forces the opponent to climax instantly, dropping their attack and defense by 1 for 3 turns.

Love Thy Self - Kano used her magic to control the opponent's body, having them play with their sex. Deals 2 damage. On a critical hit, it starts a bind where the opponent hasn't realized Kano stopped controlling them and continues to play with themselves, dealing 1 damage a turn.

Pyscho Heaven - Using all she knows of the opponent, Kano traps them within her psychokinetic aura, giving them stimulation that feels like all their fetishes. Deals damage equal to the number of fetishes she knows plus the effect of the fetishes.

False Hopes (Finisher) - Laying on the ground, defeated from all her magic attacks on them, they begin to feel the hope of getting to feel her actual body as she gets on her hands and knee over them, her face staring down at theirs. A mischievous grin crossed her face, knowing exactly what they were thinking, but she pressed down on their complete body with her psychokinetic aura, giving them a tingling sensation, but was pressing down extra hard on their groin, making it feel the best it has even been down there. After a few moments, her opponent is left a climaxing mess beneath her. Available if the opponent is at 4 health or less, or if Pyscho Heaven had a critical success the turn before.

Goddess Of Sloth: Taida

Appearance: https://safebooru.org//samples/2900/sample_6db724cda68a387981678df36f3e5238d2778e4e.jpg?3020416

Description: Taida isn't what people would think of being the Goddess of Sloth, which would be someone always asleep, she is often awake, but easily dozes off. Similar to Kano, Taida is a magician and considers herself a tactician, but doesn't have the raw magic powers like Kano, but does have a more adult body. While Kano focuses on quickly wearing down her opponent's willpower, Taida is in it for the long game, slowly wearing down their willpower while doing as little as she can.

Health: 25

Abilities:

Tired Magician (Passive) - While she is a magician, Taida has a surprisingly low mana capacity, so she often has to rest up to recover. After every 3 successful rolls, Taida falls asleep for a turn, recovering 5 health.

Eternal Crystal - Taida pools all her mana into creating a crystal. This crystal has 5 health and if it is on the field, her opponent's debuffs, except for stunned or sleep, will last forever. This action automatically uses up the successful rolls needed for Tired Magician.

Heated Slap - Taida simply slaps her opponent, leaving a burning sensation wherever she hit. Deals 0.5 damage and burns the opponent for 3 turns, dealing 1 damage each turn.

Toxic Touch - Taida caresses her opponent, seeping some magic into them that poisons them briefly. Deals 1 damage and inflicts 2 stacks of poison, dealing 0.5 damage per stack each turn, with it dropping a stack each turn.

Muscle Relaxant - Taida pulls her opponent into a kiss, during which she pushes some of her magic into them, relaxing their entire body. Deals 1 damage and drops the opponent's attack for three turns, having them deal -1 damage.

Flickering Flash - Taida flashes her healthy bust at the opponent, and while their eyes are locked onto them, a series of bright flashes happen. Deals 1 damage and dazes the opponent for 3 turns.

Knowledge Knockout - Taida knocks her opponent on the head with her book, showing surprising strength to knock them out cold in one hit. Deals 1 damage and puts the opponent to sleep.

Wet Dreams - Casting a spell on her knocked-out opponent, Taida shifts them into having a wet dream, which deals 2 damage a turn.

Heart Bomber - Taida forms a heart with her hands, out of which a giant heart forms and slowly flies at her opponent. This action has a disadvantage, deals 2 damage and charms.

Endless Bliss (Finisher) - If the Eternal Crystal is on the field and she landed a critical success last turn, Taida may cast one final debuff on her opponent, one that causes them to instantly climax. However, with the crystal being active, that debuff doesn't leave her opponent until the crystal is gone, so they are stuck infinitely climaxing whenever they have recovered enough from their last.

Last edited by ConTheMink on Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 11:38 am

This looks great Con! i can't wait to see more! If you ever need to test one of them i'd love to throw alita or charlie at them!
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 12:58 pm

Updated to Version 0.1.1. Gave Jishan a new move; Rock Bottom; and fixed minor issues. Also added a poll for people to choose which Goddess I create next.

Lilytrice, I'd be happy to take you up on your offer, but I want to add a few more moves to Jishan or create then next Goddess before hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Sounds good love how it's looking so far you're doing great
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Seeing how this poll is going, I can say with 99% certainty it will be the Goddess of Lust. While I work on her, I would set up a poll for the next choice, but I have no idea how to get rid of this poll. If someone knows, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Updated to Version 0.2. Posted new Goddess, Kano and updated Jishan's description. Also added the amount of health each has.

With what I found, to delete the poll, I need to be a moderator, so I'll ask in this post, which Goddess should I do next? There is still Greed, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, and Sloth.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 4:12 pm

Very nice concepts, Con! Can't wait to see the others, good luck.

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:20 pm

i love the new goddess and would love to see greed next. also i don't know about others but i can't view the picture for Lust...
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:18 pm

Updated to Version 0.2.1. Fixed spelling errors and the problem with the photo of Kano.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:03 pm

i can wait for take a try on this, looks great

ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:58 pm

Updated to Version 0.2.2. Gave Kano a new move; Crushing Lust.

You can apparently cancel your votes, so if you have voted for Lust, you can cancel that now and vote for your next choice. I'd like to see what more people want before I start creating the next Goddess, since unlike with Lust, it isn't as clear of what you want next.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 3:27 pm

Updated to Version 0.3. Posted new Goddess, Taida, and gave Jishan a new move, Guillotine Legs

Those who have voted on Sloth and Lust, please feel free to change your vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Colosseum   Celestial Colosseum Empty

Back to top Go down

Celestial Colosseum
Page 1 of 1