Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum Empty
PostSubject: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 8:48 pm

Alita, after hunting many mirada few of heard of, desired to hunt some of the more famous mirada, with this desire lead her to the Celestial Colosseum. Upon getting there, she found that the were free spots open for challengers to two of the 'Goddesses' that use this place as their stage, so she signed up for both of them. Before she knew it, she found herself standing out in the colosseum, large crowds of mixed races watching, as an Amazomic woman came out to battle her, with just the woman's glaze sending shivers down Alita's spine.

Alita: 30 + Under Pressure
Jishan: 40
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:00 pm

Alita gulped as she looked at the woman before pulling her boomerang from it's holster "I guess you're the goddess i'm suppose to fight ma'am?" She got in her fighting stance ready to attack if she needs to

Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:12 pm

"Yes, and you're the dragon I'm about to dominate," The mirada says in a deep voice. Throwing her ax over her shoulder like it was nothing, Jishan began to approach Alita.

Alita: 30 + Under Pressure
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:15 pm

Alita blushed a little as she threw her boomerang at the woman's head aiming to hit the least muscular spot. "I won't just let you do that ma'am that i don't know the name of! Take this!" She smirked thinking her throw was perfect

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:16 pm

Always Comes Back - 21, 18 Failed Hit 1 23, 69 Failed Hit 2 (Disadvantage Due to Under Pressure)
Flexing on the Competition - 50 Succeed
Removing Under Pressure - 24 Succeed

But it turned out her throw was not perfect at all, with the towering mirada easily dodging both the boomerang's original path and its return path, all while flexing, showing off her muscles.

Alita: 29
Jishan: 40 + Body of Titanium Auto Success
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:23 pm

Alita blushed at her flexing before sighing and deciding to put the muscles to the test as she ran up and swung her tail aiming to hit the woman in the gut

(Doesn't the 21 and 23 count as crit fails? Or am i just thinking wrong)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm

Tail Swing - 52 Success, -1 damage from Body of Titanium, 1 damage recoil due to Body of Titanium automatic success after Flexing on the Competition
Rock Bottom - 2 Critical Success

Alita hit right where she aimed, her opponent's rock hard abs, which absorbed the blow and did more damage to Alita then Jishan. "That tickled. Was that supposed to be an attack?" Jishan taunted, "This is what an attack should be," Jishan then did something similar to Alita, slamming her ass into Alita's gut, but her attack sent Alita flying all the way across the colosseum.

Alita: 25 + Stunned

(I thought/use criticals as 1-15 and 85-100, with moves with higher critical rates being 1-25 and 75-100)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:42 pm

(i must have been mistaken then all good)

Alita groaned from the attack as she tried her best not to get scared from her attacks as she looked over "You're so lucky you have so much muscle! otherwise you'd be singing a different tune!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:56 pm

In For A Pounding - 58 Success

"Would I now?" Jishan says as she charges Alita, the ground shaking with each step she takes. "Let's see what tone you sing." She then ripped all the clothes off the dragon girl and roughly fingered her womanhood, before throwing her to the center of the colosseum.

Alita: 20
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:59 pm

As she walked up alita felt herself want to run from instinct before she loudly gasped at being suddenly nude and could only moan as the amazon fingered her and threw her aside as she slowly picked herself up and tried a second throw with her boomerang feeling her fear set in "Leave me alone! i'm not gonna let you toy with me like this!"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 7:25 pm

Always Comes Back - 54 Success, -1 damage due to Body of Titanium
Pass Turn

The boomerang flew towards Jishan and hit her, appearing to have done little to nothing. "Is that your weapon? My ass is more of a weapon than that puny thing!" Jishan calls out with a thunderous laugh.

Alita: 20
Jishan: 39
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 pm

Alita groans before sighing and going to catch her boomerang going for a second throw "it may not hurt now but the little can grow before too long!"

(Always comes back)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 10:11 pm

Always Comes Back - 69 Fail 89 Critical Fail
Pass Turn

The boomerang shoot through the air, only to hit her abs and drop to the floor. "What are you going to do now, dragon? Your toy is over here," Jishan says, standing over Alita's boomerang as she adjusted her grip on her ax.

Alita: 20 + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Alita lowers her head scared before she rushes forward to try and grab the boomerang and get her barings knowing without her boomerang she was much weaker. "I'm gonna get my boomerang back and make you surrender!"

(rearm)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Rearm - 91 Critical Fail
The Breast Position - 22

"Oh, are you now?" Jishan says, easily grabbing Alita from her rush with both her arms, putting Alita into a back-breaking bear hug, where her face was getting smothered by Jishan breasts and Jishan's leg was grinding against her womanhood.

Alita: 18 + Bound + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 1:56 pm

Alita squeaked and moaned from the grinding leg and the sudden smothering "N...No fair!" she groaned as she tried her best to get past the pain of the tight hug and get a grip on her body to pull herself free

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Struggle - 88, 62 Success
Pass Turn

Squirming around, Alita managed to slip out of Jishan's tight grasp on her. "All is fair here, dragon" Jishan taunted.

Alita: 18 + Disarmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:18 pm

Alita groaned and shook her head "I would beg to differ on the fact your like a giant compaired to me..." She tried again to grab her boomerang ready to show this woman her strongest move even if it tires her out

(rearm)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:29 pm

Rearm - 5 Critical Failure
Wind Breaker - 100 Critical Success

This time as Alita went for her boomerang, she reached to grab in, only from Jishan to stomp her hand into the ground, followed by hitting her in the gut with her dull ax, sending her flying across the colosseum and into the wall.

Alita: 17 + Disarmed + Stunned(2 turns)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:32 pm

Alita groaned as she tried to catch her breath from the sudden smash into the wall "This is really gonna hurt in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:30 pm

In for a Pounding - 37, 2 Critical Success

"Not as much as this is," Jishan says, charging Alita once more to again roughly finger her exposed womanhood and throw her back into the center of the colosseum, right next to her boomerang.

Alita: 12 + Disarmed + Stunned

(I decided having Alita be stunned for two turns was a little too strong, so I gave Jishan an advantage instead have Alita be stunned an extra turn and of course, she gets another critical due to advantage.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Alita weakly moans as she tries to pick herself up and reach for her boomerang "N...not fair at all..."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Trophy Showoff - 80

As she reached for her boomerang, Jishan charged her once more, this time instead of using her fingers, Jishan penetrated Alita with her whole fist, before raising Alita into the air, still riding her fist, the crowd going. Jishan then began to repetitively punch towards the sky, each punch sending waves of pain and pleasure through Alita.

Alita was defeated
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:00 pm

Alita yelled out from pain and pleasure as she felt her self be shown off and fisted like a trophy. "P...please be more gentle!" She could only moan as she was used by the woman
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:02 pm

"You need to toughen up," Jishan said as she did the exact opposite of what was asked of her, putting force into the fisting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next