Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita Vs. Cutie Cop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Alita Vs. Cutie Cop Empty
PostSubject: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:58 pm

Alita had recently gotten done with a bit of work in an unfamiliar town as she was heading back to her room at the inn she was suddenly stopped by a beautiful woman in a tight fitting police woman's uniform. "Excuse me ma'am. I need to talk to you." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:06 am

Alita looked to her confused as she nodded "Oh um okay, how can I help you miss?" she turned to her and made sure her boomerang was in it's spot on her belt to make sure she didn't look dangerous
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:10 am

"I've heard reports of a dragon girl thief in these parts. I need you to come with me back to the station to answer some questions." The policewoman said, gesturing for Alita to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:14 am

Alita looked at her confused "Um i'm sorry to say this ma'am but you have the wrong dragon girl, i've been in a fight just now not really stealing anything besides" she then gestures to her decently tight outfit "It's not like i can really hide anything on my person"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:17 am

'I believe you ma'am, but I still need to ask you some questions and it will be easiest for me to do so back at the station. It's all standard procedure." She patiently explained.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:19 am

Alita nods to her "I guess that makes sense but how far is the station? i'd like to not have to walk super far" she gestures to the cop letting her know she would follow her
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:23 am

"It's not far at all." The policewoman assured her as she walked ahead. Her every step causing her hips to sway seductively, giving Alita a good look at her juicy rearend.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:25 am

Alita blushed as she tried her best not to focus on the cop's ass as they walked "So, how long do you think this will take miss?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:28 am

"Not long at all hopefully." She said, as she lead Alita into a building, up a set of stairs (which gave the dragon girl an even better look at her ass) and finally into a room with two chairs and a table. "Please have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:29 am

Alita nods to her as she sits in the chair and looks to her "This feels kinda like you are treating me more like the thief then someone you just wanna ask some stuff"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:33 am

"As I said it's standard procedure. Now first question. What is your favorite part of a woman's body?" The cop asked as she sat across from Alita.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:34 am

Alita looked at her very confused "Um this seems weird but i'll trust you miss...um i guess their lips or breasts can't decide?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:36 am

The cop nodded and jotted something down, simultaneously puckering her lips in concentration and squishing her boobs against the table. "Second question. What is your opinion on hypnosis?" She continued
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:37 am

Alita squeaked and blushed deeply "Okay this seems very personal miss!" she huffed a little before groaning "I...i really like it I guess"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:40 am

The policewoman nodded approvingly. "Last question, do you ever desire to submit to beautiful women in positions of authority." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:42 am

Alita rubs her head "Um no i guess not, how does any of those questions help you find the thief?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:47 am

"Even if you're not the thief these questions show that you are guilty of being out and about without a mistress to pamper and dominate you. It is my duty as an officer of the law to rectify the situation." She said, standing up and stretching in a way that showed off her curves.

Alita: 30 Willpower
Cutie Cop: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:49 am

Alita blushed and quickly stood up as she reached for her boomerang and quickly threw it "I knew something was off about all this!"

(Always comes back)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:53 am

(Always Comes Back -roll 94- Crit Success)
(Kiss and Cuff -roll 19- Fail)

A boomerang to the head put a stop to any of the cutie cops plans.

Alita: 30 Willpower
Cutie Cop: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:54 am

Alita smirks before she tried to hit the cop with her tail not wanting to give her anymore power in the situation "this will teach you how to treat me!"

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:57 am

(Tail Swing -roll 6- Success)
(Kiss and Cuff -roll 72- Success)

"Assaulting an officer. You'll have to be taught your place." The cutie cop said as pushed past the tail and pulled Alita into a sloppy makout. When she finally broke the kiss the dragon girl realized her hands were now cuffed.

Alita: 28 Willpower + Can only perform basic attacks
Cutie Cop: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:58 am

Alita shivered from the sudden kiss before she yelped and looked at her cuffed hands "what the? let me free! now!" she tried to hit the cop with her handcuffed hands

(basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 1:02 am

(Basic Attack -roll 49- Fail)
(Strip and Search -roll 53- Fail)

The cop dodged Alita's clumsy attack.

Alita: 28 Willpower + Can only perform basic attacks
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 1:03 am

Alita groaned before she tried to twist her tail in between her body and the handcuffs she was trapped in
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 1:07 am

(Remove -roll 76- Success)
(Tantalizing Taser -roll 80- Success)

Alita's strong tail managed to break the cuffs. "Freeze." The police woman ordered as she shot the dragon girl with a taser round that filled her with arousal.

Alita: 27 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita Vs. Cutie Cop
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next