Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:21 pm

Salos had been given yet another contract for some pay. The assignment this time was to deal with a local vigilante. She wasn't hurting anyone or stealing anything, rather, she was assaulting her victims in the dead of night and having some 'fun' with them, leaving them found in a dumpster the next morning, naked and covered in cum and lipstick. It wasn't technically harmful, but enough disgruntled citizens, their faces marked up by her affections and smothered in the vixen's soft body, had complained to the authorities and so, the contract was put out. It was the middle of the night as Salos searched around the city for his target.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:24 pm

“Great. A midara super hero? What’s next?” he groaned, searching for his target.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 pm

Salos heard what sounded like giggling and intense kissing in a nearby alleyway. It was certain that something interesting was happening over there, probably related to his target.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:33 pm

He rushed to the source of the sound to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 pm

Salos turned the corner to find an, interesting sight to say the least. A shy, kind of wimpy looking guy was passed out on the ground, his clothes in tatters, his penis exposed and dribbling cum, and his face covered in lipstick as a woman stood over him. She was tall and incredibly curvy, with short, shiny red hair that framed her face perfectly. Her outfit was drool worthy, with a skintight red leather outfit, consisting of a white cape, long thigh high heeled boots, and a red bodysuit that had a large hole to expose her ample cleavage. She was wearing a bright red mask that covered the upper half of her face, but it failed to covert the bottom half of her face, which was in a seductive pout, practically dripping with red lipstick. It was obvious that she was the vigilante. 'There we go. Another cute boy dealt with in the name of justice.' She said with a hint of satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:47 pm

“Who are you supposed to be?” Salos asked as he stepped out, igniting some fire between his fingers for added effect.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:52 pm

The woman turned around and smiled, not showing any kind of concern or fear for him at all. She struck a heroic pose, her large breasts jiggling in her suit as she posed. 'Hello, there, citizen. My name is the Crimson Cutie, defender of justice and lover of cute boys and girls the world over!' She said with dramatic flair as sparkles and red lights magically formed around her, giving her a dramatic hero's pose. She smiled at him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:53 pm

“I may not have a name like yours, but I am here to bring you to justice.” he said, striking a pose as flames danced around him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:59 pm

The Crimson Cutie clapped her hands as she saw the flames dance around Salos as he posed. 'So cool! You look so heroic right now!' She said, dashing up to him and holding his hands, a big grin on her face as she bounced up and down excitedly, once again giving the pyromancer a show as her big boobs bounced. 'With those powers, you should be a hero of justice just like me!' She said, completely ignoring what he just said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:03 pm

“I do help people, but I don’t think I would be good as someone like you.” he said, taken aback by her enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 pm

'Why not? Anybody can be a hero of justice. It's easy. I could even show you how. We can spread love and justice all around to any cute boys and girls that need it.' She said, grinning from ear to ear as she held his hand, her red leather glove feeling very soft.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:08 pm

“I don’t think I would be a good fit.” he said, his face getting more red.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:11 pm

She tilted not head, not understanding why. 'Why not? You know how to pose and everything. Don't you want to make cute boys and girls happy?' She said, completely not understanding the blush on his face. It looks like the girl was a dense as a rock.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:13 pm

“I was hired to bring you in. I know your a midara. I’m not a midara like you.” he said taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:17 pm

The Crimson Cutie smiled once again, before taking a dramatic pose. 'Oh? And you want to stand in the way of love and justice? Are you a villain that needs to be brought to justice with my love?' She said, winking at Salos seductively. Looks like something he said finally got through to her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:19 pm

“No, but I don’t think we are doing this any other way. Think fast.” he said as he quickly summoned his bow and aimed.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 98

Super Kiss - 81

Salos fired an arrow right at the vigilante, hitting her right in the thigh, leaving a small burn.

She gasped in pain, clearly a little surprised at how fast the arrow hit her. She stood up, a fierce smile on her face. 'Okay, villain. If you choose to resist, then I'll just need to smother the resistance out of you until you see things my way!' She said, posing once more. It was clear that Salos finally had her full attention as an adversary.

Salos: 30

Crimson Cutie: 27, burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:26 pm

“Hopefully this will help open your eyes.” he said as he summoned chains. 

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:29 pm

Fire Bind - 68

Struggle - 13

Salos successfully traps the busty superhero in his flaming chains as she struggles to get away.

She gives him a confident smiles as she struggles. 'Don't worry, villain. Soon, I shall shatter these bonds and give you a full display of my love!' She said, trying to wiggle out.

CC: 25, burn 2/3, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:31 pm

“Yeah, but I think I will pass in that.” he said, throwing daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:34 pm

Blaze Daggers - 11, 92, 53, 43

Struggle - 89

Salos fires a volley of daggers at the cutie, but only one manages to hit her.

'I'll get free. Any second now. Just wait and see.' She said, a little annoyed at how sturdy his chains were.

CC: 22, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:35 pm

“I’ll take your word for it.” he said, throwing more daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Blaze Daggers - 94, 66, 64, 73

Struggle - 30 (Finally!)

Salos fires more flaming daggers, his accuracy improving as he lands three of them.

She winces as the daggers hit her. 'That's it. I've had enough of your foul tricks, villain. Time I show you all the love you can handle, and then much more!' The Crimson Cutie said, finally shattering the chains as she faced him, giving him a passionate and intense stare through her crimson mask.

CC: 19
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:43 pm

“Do you really want to do this? I won’t hold back.” he said, taunting her a little.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:48 pm

Turn Skip

Super Kiss - 90

Salos taunts the buxom heroine, unaware of what she was capable of.

She runs up to Salos, catching him by surprise as she grabs a hold of the pyromancer. 'Time for you to taste the power of love first hand, villain!' She chimes as she puckers her red lips. Salos is helpless as she brings him into a loving smooch, holding it for a good minute before popping her lips off with a loud 'Mwah!' She lets go of Salos as he crumples to the ground, paralyzed and his lips coated in red lipstick.

Salos: 27, Stunned

CC: 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next