Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs Crimson Cutie Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Brin traveled through the city at night, unaware that a woman was watching him from the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:20 pm

He wandered the city, humming a happy tune to himself. He was beginning to get a bit sleepy, so he was thinking of turning into an inn for the night. He takes out his pouch of gold, thinking about where to spend the night. 'Where's a nearby inn...' He muttered to himself, not keeping track of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Suddenly, a woman bumped into him and stole his bag of gold. She ran down the street and turning into an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Brin's reaction was immediate. 'Hey! Get back here thief!' he roared, unable to get a good look at the woman who swiped his bag. He took off after her as fast as his legs allowed him to.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:35 pm

Brin followed her into the alley, which turned out to be a dead end. She warily looked back at him as she realized she was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:42 pm

Brin walked forward, trying to get a better view of the woman who stole his bag of gold. He approached her, his hand on his sword. 'I don't know who you are, but I'll give you one chance to hand back my stuff before this gets ugly.' He said, trying to sound as threatening as he could.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:50 pm

The woman just clutched his bag tighter and pressed her back against the wall blocking her escape.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 7:58 pm

Brin stepped forward, drawing his sword. 'Sorry, lady. Last chance to hand it over before I need to use my sword on you.' he said, gesturing to his blade as he got closer to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:02 pm

"Halt right there criminal!" a woman shouted as she landed between Brin and the thief. She had short red hair and wore a white cape and red jacket that barely covered her large breasts. On her face she was a red domino mask to conceal her identity and had large pouty lips, coated in crimson red lipstick.

"Step down, Brute." She warned as she glared at the knight.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence
Crimson Cutie: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:42 pm

'Who are you?' He said at the new girl, his gaze drawn to her tight outfit, luscious curves, and her pouty red lips. 'Sorry, but I'm not taking no for an answer.' He said, slashing at the new girl to show her who's boss.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:10 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 52- Success! Crit Success due to Charging Confidence!)

The woman in red and white cried in pain as she stumbled back from Brin's blow.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence
Crimson Cutie: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 4:40 pm

'Is that all you've got?' Brin asks confidently, pleased with his successful slash as he puts up his shield to try and counter the woman's next attack, sure that it would be a success. But the whole time, he was still staring at her tight bodysuit and her lips.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 4:45 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 13- Crit Fail!)
(Super Kiss -roll 88- Crit Success!)

Before he could raise his shield, the woman was in his face and pulled him into a kiss. She smeared her lipstick all over his lips as a strange magic forced his body to lock up.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Stunned
Crimson Cutie: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 4:57 pm

'Mmmm.' Brin moans as he tries to recover from the deep kiss. He feels his body freeze up a bit as he feels the familiar, sticky wetness of lipstick all over his mouth. It had only been one again attack, and Brin was already feeling himself stiffen up in more ways than one from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:05 pm

(Crushing Hug -roll -[35, 29]- Fail!)

The woman tried to pull his head into cleavage, but Brin snapped out of his whatever she did to him and escape before he could be buried in her boobs.

Brin: 24 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 28 Stamina +1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Brin backs away, trying to keep some distant between himself and vigilante, now perfectly aware of the danger she posed at close range. 'Sorry, but I'm not going to make it that easy for you.' He says as he warily puts up his shield to try and increase his defence.

(Shield Protection)
(Whoops, I forgot to do the Info Leak at the start of the fight. You can do it now if you'd like.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:21 pm

(Info Leak -roll 42- Weakness revealed -roll 2- Femme!)
(Shield Protection -roll 15- Crit Fail!)
(Super Kiss -roll 57- Fail!)

"Just because you want to wear a woman's clothes is no reason to go around attacking them." the woman chides. As she spoke, Brin couldn't take his eyes off of her lovely lips.

Brin: 23 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 28 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:33 pm

'I, um...' He says, trying to formulate an response to her statement. Her knowing his weakness certainly didn't help him. It also didn't help that he kept staring at her tight red and white bodysuit as well as her plump red lips, easily letting her know how enamored he was with both. He needed to finish this quickly before she really took advantage of his weaknesses. He raised his sword and went at her with a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:58 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 80, 21, 45- 1 Success and 2 Fail!)
(Crushing Hug -roll [97, 46] Success due to Memories of the Succubust!)

Brin only got one slash off before the woman grabbed and forced his face into her bosom. She held on to him with superhuman force as her breasts smothered him.

Eventually she let him go, and all the knight could do was gasp for air.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Stunned
Crimson Cutie: 27 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:01 pm

Brin gasped for air, lost in his lust for a minute as all he could think about was how tight and shiny her outfit was and how soft and smothering her boobs were. He thought of something a certain catgirl told him once and he couldn't help but repeat it. 'I love your boobs and kisses.' He said, too stunned to move.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:05 pm

(Crimson Love -roll 35- Fail!)

"Do you now?" she asked him with a smirk.

Brin: 19 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 27 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 pm

'No wait, forget I said that.' Brin says with a blush as it dawns on him what he just blurted out loud in front of the red and white clad woman. He still couldn't help but stare at her boobs and lips. He tries to shake off his embarrassment as he tries to focus his mind and recover his willpower.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:22 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 78- Success!)
(Charm Beam -roll 84- Success!)

Brin focused his mind and recovered, but it left him open to a red ray fired from his lovely opponent. He instantly felt like he had fallen in love with her.

Brin: 23 Willpower + Charmed + 40 Love(2)(All Success rolls of 40 and lower are turned into a Fails)
Crimson Cutie: 27 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:34 pm

Brin felt the red ray wash over his body as he felt himself growing attached to the vigilante. 'I think I'm in love...' He says with a blissful smile as he fights the urge to run up to her and ask her for what he wants most. He manages to shake it off and tries to hit her with a more powerful slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:38 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 79- Fail!)
(Super Kiss -roll 27- Fail!)

The woman managed to avoid his heavy blow.

Brin: 23 Willpower + Charmed + 40 Love(1)
Crimson Cutie: 27 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Crimson Cutie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next