Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:34 pm

Brin faced the woman who swiped his gold. What a sight he must have been, his entire face covered in bright red lipstick, his pants stained wet from more lipstick and his precum as his penis twitched, on the verge of cumming. 'Sorry about that, Miss. You can keep the gold. I'm too in love to care about silly things like gold, after all.' He said, a dazed grin on his face as he struggled to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:39 pm

"Thanks!" the woman said. As she left the alley, she tauntingly placed a kiss on Brin's cheek when she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:48 pm

'No problem Miss. Have a nice day.' Brin said as he lazily waved at her. He turned to the beautiful vigilante. 'Please don't leave me. I...' he said, weakly grabbing onto her and nuzzling into her chest. He subconsciously started to hump against her bodysuit-clad leg with his crotch, barely able to hold in his orgasm as he stared up at her masked face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:51 pm

"I still have to squeeze the evil thoughts out of you." the masked woman said before she grabbed him by the waist. She lifted Brin up and pressed his throbbing manhood against her beautiful breasts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Brin gasped from the sudden sensations as she pressed his crotch against her soft boobs. He tried to hold on for as long as he could, but he rapidly felt a powerful orgasm building as she gave him a spectacular titjob. 'I'm sorry. I'll never be evil again. I'm, ah...I'm going to...' he moaned, losing control of his mind and his penis.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:08 pm

The masked woman felt him cum in his pants, but didn't let him go. "I know you still have evil in there!" she told him as she pressed her boobs even more firmly against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:13 pm

'I still have plenty of evil left...' Brin said, not even minding how his pants flooded with cum as he was rubbed against her tight bodysuit and massive boobs. he just wanted to keep feeling good. He already felt another orgasm approaching as he felt himself falling more and more in love with the busty vigilante.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:17 pm

"Then let it out!" she demanded as she continued to tit fuck him through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:23 pm

She wanted him to let it out, and Brin wasn't one to disappoint. At her word, he immediately shot another thick load of cum into his pants as she rubbed her boobies against his crotch. Semen began to drip out of his pants as he gasped for air. 'You're amazing...' He whispered. He hoped she would take him with her after they were done with his 'punishment'.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:31 pm

The punishment didn't stop there. The masked woman forced him to climax three more times before she was satisfied and dropped him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Brin laid on the ground, completely defeated in every way imaginable. His pants were full to bursting with his own seed, his face was covered in bright red lipstick, and he was an exhausted mess. 'T-thank you.' he said, looking at the beautiful vigilante as he failed to get up. He stared at her with a look of adoration. She was definitely his hero now too, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:36 pm

"Until we met again, citizen!" the masked woman said to him as she bent down to give him one last kiss, before she leapt away.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 11:42 pm

'Yeah.' he said, loving the feeling of her plump red lips on his one last time. He watched her go, knowing he definitely wouldn't forget a woman like her anytime soon. it was like he said before, she was definitely his hero now, too. He felt the lipstick still all over his face and blushed. He couldn't wait until he saw the busty vigilante again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Crimson Cutie
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3