Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:47 pm

Not to be discouraged, Brin swung his mighty blade again, only half hoping he would manage to land a hit on the busty super heroine, as he was rapidly developing feelings for her, or feelings of love and lust at least.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:03 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 36- Success! Fail due to 40 Love!)
(Crushing Hug -roll [52, 13]- Success!)

Brin charged at her only to crash face first into her breasts.

"Can't get enough of my chest, can you villain?" the woman taunted as she wrapped her arms around his head and smothered him with her boobs.

Just when he thought he was going to pass out from lack of air, his opponent let him go.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Stunned
Crimson Cutie: 27 Stamina + 0/4 Misses + Crit Boost
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:17 pm

Brin stumbled back, too lost in his feelings to move. He kept thinking about how soft and shiny her outfit and boobs were. He tried to move, but all he managed to do was twitch as he felt a prominent bulge form in his pants for all to see. He was fighting the urge to just give in and let her have her way with him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:20 pm

(Super Kiss -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"Such a naughty villain. Getting aroused from his punishment." the woman noted before she knelt down and pressed her lips to the tent in his pants. The act smeared lipstick all over his crotch.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Stunned
Crimson Cutie: 27 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:34 pm

'I, ah...' Brin moans out as she kisses his bulge. He shamefully feels some precum leak into his pants, making an obvious wet stain where she pressed her plump red lips. He couldn't even attempt to recover as he stood there, his pants a wet, sticky mess of precum and lipstick.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:40 pm

(Crimson Love -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

His masked opponent smirked as she puled out a tube of lipstick. A part of his mind recognized where this was going, and Brin hastily knocked it out of her hand.

Brin: 13 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 26 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:50 pm

'Sorry, but that's not happening.' He said as he knocked the bright red tube away, trying his best to sound tough as he put up his shield, trying to counter her next attack if the opportunity came up.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:58 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 97- Crit Fail!)
(Super Kiss -roll 60- Success!)

The masked woman knocked his shield aside with such force that his arm began to shake. Before he could recover, she pulled him into another messy, overpowering kiss.

Brin: 7 Willpower + Stunned
Crimson Cutie: 26 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:10 pm

Brin moaned into the messy kiss as yet more lipstick smeared all over his mouth. He stared at the tube of lipstick on the ground, unable to formulate thoughts or even words at the moment, as all he wanted was for her to play with him more.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:16 pm

(Crushing Hug -roll [85, 53]- Fail!)

The masked woman tried to pull him into another suffocating hug, but Brin managed to snap out of his daze and avoid her.

Brin: 7 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 26 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Brin tried to put a little distance between him and the busty vigilante as he once again tried to recover some of his willpower, knowing he would need it to stand any chance in the fight.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 8:29 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 59- Fail!)
(Super Kiss -roll 71- Fail!)

Brin was forced to dodge out of the way as the masked woman lunged at him with puckered lips.

Crimson Cutie: 26 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:01 pm

He needed to try it again, no matter what. Brin tried one more time to focus his mind and recover his will to fight before her lips reached him this time. 'I'm...not giving up yet.' He said, starting to get a bit exhausted.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:03 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 21- Fail!)
(Charm Beam -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

Brin noticed she was preparing to fire another beam at him and quickly tackled her before she could fire. Her aim was thrown off and her attack sailed harmlessly into the sky.

Crimson Cutie: 25 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:26 pm

Trying for a bit more of an offensive approach, Brin raised his sword and tried to do another series of slashes, hoping to catch the woman off guard however he could. He ran at her with what little energy he had left, trying his best not to succumb to pleasure.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:32 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 36, 74, 76- 3 Success!)
(Crushing Hug -roll [19, 78]- Success due to Memories of the Succubust!)

Brin managed to get three quick hit in before the woman grabbed him. She once again pulled his head inter her cleavage and held him there until his vision started to turn black.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Stunned
Crimson Cutie: 22 Stamina + 0/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:46 pm

Brin at this point was pretty much done. He had been subjected to so many lipstick kisses and boob smotherings that he could barely focus. All he wanted was to bury his face in her boobs, feel how sexy and soft her tight outfit was, and get covered in her wet, sticky lipstick kisses. He stumbled towards her as if he was in a daze, a goofy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:49 pm

(Crimson Love -roll 29- Fail!)

"Ready to surrender?" the masked woman asked as she picked up the lipstick he had knocked out of her hand earlier.

Brin: 3 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 22 Stamina + 1/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 9:59 pm

'I think I am...' Brin said, not really knowing the words that came out of his mouth as he continued to stumble towards the masked vigilante, only wanting her to claim him as her own. He couldn't fight back at the moment, only wanting to submit and become hers forever.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:04 pm

(Super Kiss -roll 25- Fail!)

"Say it!" the masked woman ordered.

Brin: 3 Willpower
Crimson Cutie: 22 Stamina + 2/4 Misses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:11 pm

Brin had no choice but to do exactly what the woman ordered. 'I surrender. I'm in love with you. I love your tight sexy outfit, your big boobies, and your sticky red lipstick kisses. I want all of it. Please. I...' He said, more precum flooding into his pants as he slowly made his way towards her, practically given up by this point.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:14 pm

(Super Kiss -roll 70- Success!)

The masked woman lifted him up with a smirk. "Then repent for your wicked ways, villain!" she declared before she pulled the knight into one final kiss.

(Brin has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:20 pm

Brin eagerly accepted her kiss as he once again felt her lipstick smear all over him. He meant every word of what he had said earlier. He submissively relaxed as she held him. He awaited whatever she would do to him. It was probably due to that red beam she had used on him earlier, but Brin couldn't even think of disobeying the busty vigilante.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:28 pm

"Now!" she said as she let him go a turned him to face the woman who stole his money. "Apologize for harassing this woman!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 10:28 pm

"Now!" she said as she let him go a turned him to face the woman who stole his money. "Apologize for harassing this woman!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs Crimson Cutie   Brin vs Crimson Cutie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs Crimson Cutie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next