Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:39 pm

“Yes ma’am. I’m eager to learn.” she said, ready.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:46 pm

'Alright. It's important to remember that above all else, you fight for justice and love. Everything you do should display that confidence and commitment. You should strive to make all the villains and cute boys and girls of this world learn what this means. Everything you do is for love.' She said, instructing Purple Pucker like a teacher, running through her creed and ideology.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:50 pm

“Everything I do is for love.” Purple Pucker said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:53 pm

'People should feel your love in all of your tools as well. Check them out.' She said, laying out all of Purple Pucker's gadgets. Her makeup, her sticky gum, her tickling feather, and a couple new ones, such as a strapon and a bottle of lotion. 'Any of them you'd like to practice on me with?' The Crimson Cutie said, more than willing to be used as a test dummy for her new sidekick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:53 pm

“Maybe this one?” she asked holding up the strapon.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:55 pm

'Oh, good choice. Alright, Sidekick, show me your commitment to love and justice!' She said, sitting down and presenting her backside to her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:50 am

Purple Pucker puts on the toy and begins to peg her partner in the name of justice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:00 pm

'Oh yes! You certainly have the drive you need to succeed! Oh my!' She said, moaning as her sidekick pegged her. She was already moaning after only a little while, clearly enjoying the 'practice'.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 2:23 pm

“This is fun. This is a fun way to dispense justice.” she said with a smile as she increased her speed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:09 pm

'It is, isn't it? A little later, let's find a cute boy to try this out on.' The Crimson Cutie said between moans.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:01 pm

“Indeed that can be fun.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:58 pm

The Crimson Cutie moaned more, at her limit, before climaxing as her sidekick pegged her. 'That was amazing, Sidekick. You really do have a way with this gadget. So, any more you'd like to practice with, or do you want have fun with someone right away?' The superheroine said, being fine with either.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:20 pm

“Let’s go have fun with someone.” Purple Pucker said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:26 pm

The Crimson Cutie nodded, as she turned back. The two looked at the boy the Crimson Cutie was having fun with earlier, the wimpy looking guy passed out on the ground, his clothes still in tatters with his face covered in lipstick. 'What do you think? Is he your type?' She asked her sidekick, winking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

“Naw. I want to find someone with more energy in them. Otherwise it’s no fun.” Purple Pucker said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:29 pm

'Alright, let's go search the town. I bet there's someone wandering around who needs some love and justice.' The superheroine said with a laugh. The two set off into the night, looking for potential targets.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Purple pucker smiled, “I better not have too much fun or I will end up changing my name to the Purple Prego.” she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:39 pm

'Oh, don't worry girl. Midara like us almost never get pregnant. It'd take a lot for that to happen.' The Crimson Cutie said, giggling as they searched around town for a cutie to tease and smother.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:42 pm

Purple pucker did spot a guy, stumbling a little out of a bar. “I think I see some fun sis.” she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:55 pm

The two women stealthily followed the guy as he stumbled into another alley, before finding himself in a dead end. 'Ready, Purple Pucker? Let's have some fun.' The Crimson Cutie said as the two dropped behind the lucky guy, ready to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:57 pm

“Hi sweetie. Ready to learn about love and justice?” Purple pucker said while striking a pose.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:29 pm

'Love and justice? What are talking about?' The guy said, looking around for an escape route, only to find none. The two women approached him, seductive grins on their faces as their boobs jiggled in their latex bodysuits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:38 pm

“Nothing much, but soon it will be all you care about.” Purple Pucker said as she pulled him into a large kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:59 pm

The man moaned as Purple Pucker kissed him, her violet lipstick smearing all over his mouth. The Crimson Cutie went behind him and hugged him from behind, leaving red kisses all over his neck. 'Just stay there, and let us show you the power of love and justice.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:31 pm

“Think we should make him a “hero” like us?” Purple Pucker suggested, hiding what she really meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next