Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:42 pm

Flameshield - 51

Justice Boobs 4 U: 67

Salos attempts to create a barrier of flames around him, but he's distracted by his latex bodysuit and plump booty to focus.

However, his opponent wasn't quite able to reach him either. She lunges at him, her hands once again filled with red light, but he's somehow able to get out of the way in time, leaving her to pout cutely.

Salos: 10, Femme

CC: 17
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:44 pm

“I need to resist this feeling.” he said, once again trying to summon his shield. 

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:48 pm

Flameshield - 40

Salos manages to put up his flaming shield, as swirling flames block off the girl's advances. All she can do is back away and bide her time. She strikes a few poses and flashes him a breezy smile. 'Okay, villain. If thats how you want to play, then that's fine. Justice doesn't need to come right away.'

Salos: 10, Femme, Flameshield 1/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:49 pm

“Ok. It’s bad enough that I have an ass that would make a stripper jealous. I don’t need a pair of boobs to go with it.” he said, still distracted by his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Turn Skip

Turn Skip

Salos is too distracted by his thicc ass to try anything at the moment.

The Crimson Cutie still is unable to get close because of the fire, her hands still glowing with red light. She stretches as poses, seemingly using the downtime to practice her superhero poses.

Salos: 10, Femme, Flameshield 2/3

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:57 pm

“Tell me how to undo this!!!” he says, trying to hide his blushing face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Turn Skip

Turn Skip

Salos grabs his plump booty as he asks her how to undo her magic.

The girl simply smiles. 'All I did was use the power of justice to give you a form according to your desires. Do you know what that means? Deep down, you wanted a butt that juicy and an outfit that sexy. See, villain? Not even you can hide from the power of love and justice.' She smiles widely as she sees the flaming barrier die down. 'And now we can get back to the fun part. There's still more to do. And I'll show you that you'll love every second of it.' She says, getting back into a fighting stance.

Salos: 10, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:05 pm

“I wanted this???” he said, torn between his desires and his mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:14 pm

Turn Skip

Justice Boobs 4 U: 28

Salos is stunned by her words and is unable to move.

She smiles confidently. 'You did. Your powers took form and made you look like that. Let's continue and see what else you want to look like deep down!' She says, drawing close. She begins to rub his chest with her glowing hands as Salos' chest begins to grow. He moans as his chest itchs a bit. Then, his chest starts to grow into a massive pair of boobs, barely contained by his purple bodysuit. They were huge, each one almost the size of his head, jiggling with each step. The girl giggled and pointed at his new tits. 'See? That's what you really wanted to look like. You're almost there, villain, to being shown the light of justice.'

Salos: 8, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:16 pm

“Light....of....justice.....” he repeated, lost in his own head.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:21 pm

Turn Skip

Super Kiss: 78

Salos repeats her words, unable to move.

The Crimson Cutie pulls Salos into another passionate kiss, her boobs rubbing against hers as her red lips smooch his, still having her lipstick applied onto him from earlier. 'Yes, the light of justice. Just submit and embrace your true self, so that we can spread out justice to cute boys and girls everywhere. I'll even make you my sidekick if you ask nicely. Here, pose like me.' She says, making a sexy superhero pose that showed off her curves as she blew a kiss.

Salos: 5, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from copying her pose, including blowing her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:33 pm

Turn Skip

Justice Makeover - 92

Salos poses like a sexy superheroine, unable to move or dodge.

She hugs Salos once again, bringing out several types of makeup from her utility belt. 'Alright, villain. Now, if you're going to be a hero of justice, you should look the part. Let me help you.' She says, beginning to apply tons of makeup onto his face. She gives him deep, sexy purple eyeshadow and mascara to give him girly lashes. She moves into blush, covering his cheeks in a sparkling purple color. And of course, she applys tons of lipstick onto him, with a glossy purple lipstick and glittery lip gloss giving him kissable lips similar to hers. Salos now looked like the Crimson Cutie, only in a sexy purple instead of a bright red. She stares hungrily at his stiff penis as she whispers to him 'Just a little more, until you'll be perfect. Now pose for me once again, Purple Pucker.' She says, whispering his new superhero name.

Salos: 3, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Purple pucker can’t help as ‘she’ poses and blows a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:43 pm

Turn Skip

Cum in the name of Justice! - 78

Purple Pucker poses and blows a kiss to 'her' partner.

She smiles, clearly pleased with how his transformation is going. She tears open a small hope in the crotch of his bodysuit and takes out his penis. 'Now, time to get rid of the last parts of your resistance. Cum for me, Purple Pucker!' She says, giving Salos an intense blowjob. She kisses all along his dick with her red lips, eager to make him cum a massive load. She sucks and kisses all over, as his penis twitches and his orgasm, and the finishing of his transformation, approaches...

Salos: 1, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Purple pucker moans girlishly as ‘she’ explodes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:52 pm

Turn Skip

Justice Cummy Kiss - Auto

Purple Pucker explodes into the Crimson Cutie's mouth.

She eagerly sucks out his cum and holds it in her mouth. She embraces him once again, saying 'Now, Purple Pucker, taste the power of love and justice!' She says, bringing him into one more kiss as she pushes the cum into his mouth, the sticky semen going down his throat as his mind blanks out from the pleasure.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Purple pucker is completely dazed from everything, including the cum filled kiss. Purple pucker felt something was different now then before.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:04 pm

'Well? Feel any different, Sidekick?' The Crimson Cutie asks her feminized sidekick, some cum dribbling out of their mouths.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:11 pm

“I feel reborn. I was wrong before. Now I just want to be true to my heart. I want to be a real woman and heroine.” Purple pucker said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:13 pm

The Crimson Cutie grinned. 'I can take care of that. Just stand right there and wish to be a female. I'll take care of the rest.' She said as her hands once again glowed with red light. She began to massage Purple Pucker's penis as it started to glow.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Purple Pucker just stood there wishing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:18 pm

With a bright red flash, Purple Pucker's manhood was now completely gone, the hole in her latex bodysuit showing a pretty clit instead. The Crimson Cutie embraced her sidekick. 'I knew you could do it! Now you're a heroine of justice in mind and body!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:33 pm

“Thank you sister. I’m ready to be the best sidekick I can be.” she said, posing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:37 pm

The Crimson Cutie nodded, posing as well. 'Good initiative, Sidekick. Good to see you have the drive to spread love and justice to cute boys and girls everywhere. Here you go.' She said, giving Purple Pucker her own utility belt, filled with all sorts of gadgets like sticky bubblegum, all sorts of makeup, and some other...unique tools as well. 'Now, Sidekick. Shall I train you in some techniques for fighting evildoers before we can find some cute targets to tease?' She said, eager to see what her new partner could do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next