Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:32 pm

'Oh, that would be a good idea. Should we use some of our gadgets to speed it along?' She asked her sidekick, a devious smile on her red lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:38 pm

“Why don’t you give him a big kiss while I get his special surprise ready?” she said with a wink. She turned him around to face the crimson cutie. Purple pucker brought out her strapon and revealed a special lotion that she applied to her toy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:50 pm

'Alright then. Pucker up for me, cutie.' She said as she began to make out with the man in a sticky, sloppy French kiss as her sidekick spread the special lotion all over her strap-on as she pulled down his pants, as he was so into the kiss he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:52 pm

“Prepare yourself. This is what justice feels like.” she said as she started to fuck him in the ass hard.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:55 pm

The guy moans into the kiss as Crimson Cutie smears her lipstick all over his mouth. He moans like a slut as Purple Pucker fucks him in the ass. The lotion was special in that it helped to speed up his transformation as she fucked him. His penis was already hard and dripping pre-cum as he was teased.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:57 pm

“That lotion was special. It will give you a large ass that will be even bigger then ours. It will be your super power, sweetie.” she said as she went to town. His bottom was really ballooning.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:01 pm

His bottom continued to grow as she kept up her assault on his ass. The Crimson Cutie shoved her tongue down his throat as he moaned. 'Oh yes. More...' He moaned as his body began to change a bit more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:05 pm

“What should we call our big bottomed friend here?” Purple pucker asked as she fucked her booty bigger than most strippers.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:17 pm

'Hmm, how about Blue Booty?' She said, brining out a light blue bodysuit in a similar style to theirs. By now, the guy's butt was massive and jiggled with every thrust, and his chest was nothing to sneeze at either. His hair started to grow as his penis twitched, close to cumming.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:18 pm

“Let’s get Blue Booty ready for her debut.” Purple Pucker said with a laugh as they stripped him of his clothes and forced him into the blue body suite.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:22 pm

They forced the lucky guy into his new bodysuit as the Crimson Cutie cut out a hole for his penis, that was about to cum. 'Want to do the honors?' She asked her sidekick, gesturing to the twitching dick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Purple pucker smiled as she took his manhood into her mouth, sucking hard. She was ready to take his manhood from him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Being that he was already throbbing, it wasn't long at all until he came a massive load right into Purple Pucker's mouth, filling it to the brim with his semen. Crimson Cutie just smiled as he came over and over.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:57 pm

Purple pucker held it in her mouth before kissing him fully, letting his seed flood his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:03 pm

The man moaned as he got into the kiss, his own semen going down his throat as he got more and more into the cummy kiss. The Crimson Cutie merely nodded, happy to see the transformation going so smoothly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:37 pm

“How do you feel, Blue Booty?” Purple Pucker asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:44 pm

'So good...' He moaned. His body was starting to change as he got more and more into it. Some cum dripped from his lips as his penis started to shrink. Long blue hair started to come out of his head as he shivered in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:50 pm

“Think she would show us some of her special moves, Crimson?” Purple pucker asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:54 pm

'If you asked her nicely, Purple.' She replied with a giggle. Blue Booty's manhood was all but gone by this point as her mind underwent the change to make her a hero of justice just like them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:56 pm

“Blue booty, care to show me your moves?” Purple asked their new blue ally.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:00 pm

The change in her mind finally finished, and Blue Booty smiled at her comrade with a happy smile on her glittery blue lips. 'Why, of course, dear. Let me try my famous Booty Bump technique!' She said, turning around. With a giggle, she started grinding on Purple Pucker, her massive latex covered ass feeling like the softest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:13 pm

“Wow. That feels so nice.” she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:25 pm

'I know right? My booty is the best, after all.' She says as she continues to grind on her. Crimson Cutie looked on proudly, happy to have two new sidekicks to partner with.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:33 pm

“I’d love to see one more move.” She asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:37 pm

'Oh, okay. This is one I've been saving.' She said, taking out some bubblegum from her utility belt and chewing it. After blowing a bubble, she attached it to her massive ass, then took Purple Pucker's face and stuck it to her booty, keeping her trapped in a sticky ass smothering. 'Hows that?' She asked her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next