Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:52 am

Purple Pucker moaned as she was introduced to a new definition of bubble butt.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Blue Booty continued placing more and more bubblegum on her butt, making Purple Pucker stuck even further as the new superheroine giggled, clearly enjoying sticking someone to her plump booty.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:07 pm

Purple pucker didn’t seem to care that she was being reduced to ‘purple panteis’ as she was being gummed to the new heroes ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:12 pm

'Oh, don't worry, I can make it fell even better. Just watch.' Blue Booty said, putting even more sticky gum on her ass, making Purple Pucker completely unable to escape. Then, she smiled and let out a loud, wet fart right in her comrade's face as she was unable to wiggle out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Purple pucker county stop herself from sniffing her teammates fart.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:16 pm

Blue Booty let out fart after smelly fart, causing Purple Pucker to feel a little faint from lack of oxygen. 'Smells good, doesn't it? Tell me you love it, Purple.' She said, getting into her teasing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:41 pm

“I love it, Blue.” Purple said, losing herself in the scent.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Blue then sat down, trapping Purple Pucker beneath her as she rubbed her sticky butt against her face and continued to let off more farts. 'I knew you would. Just lay back and let me give you a good whiff.' She said as Crimson cutie began to grope Purple's defenseless body and massage her breasts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Purple started to moan more into Bleu’s booty as Crimson was groping and teasing her body.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Crimson Cutie wanted a bit of revenge it seemed, as now she brought out her strapon and began to fuck Purple Pucker with it as Blue Booty continued to fart all over her face. 'Sorry, but I have to establish which one of us is the sidekick.' Crimson said with a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:59 pm

Purple Pucker moaned into Blue’s Booty as Crimson’s fucked her ass. She felt like she was the side kick to these two women.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 pm

The two other women looked at Purple affectionately as they continued to tease her. Blue Booty and Crimson Cutie kissed each other as they continued to play with the girl beneath them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:09 pm

“I love Crimson fucking me. I love Blue’s booty and gas.” Purple said in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:12 pm

'That's right sweetie. Just lay back and accept our love.' Crimson Cutie said, moaning a bit herself as she continued to pleasure her sidekick with her strapon. It felt like with every time Crimson thrusted or Blue farted, it felt even better.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:14 pm

“I love you both.” she said, grinding against her partner and kissing Blue’s ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:19 pm

The two other superheroines smiled at her. 'We love you too, Purple. We're heroes of love and justice after all.' Crimson said, repeating their motto.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:23 pm

“Always.” Purple pucker said in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:25 pm

It was almost time for the teasing to be over for now, so it was time to really go into it. Crimson sped up her movements with the strap-on as Blue started to build up one last huge fart.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:07 pm

Purple Pucker continued to grind against and kiss as she felt her pleasure building.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 5:18 pm

It wasn't long before Purple Pucker felt a climax coming that would short out her mind with pleasure. Her two partners smiled as they saw her begin to orgasm as the pleasure became too much for her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:47 pm

Purple Pucker prepared herself for the biggest climax of her life.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Purple Pucker orgasmed the biggest climax of her life, before laying down, her face relaxed in sheer bliss. Blue and Crimson smiled. 'Partners for life.' Crimson whispered, before planting a kiss on her cheek, ready to begin their new life of fighting crime together...

And so, Purple Pucker, along with her mentor the Crimson Cutie and her fellow sidekick the Blue Booty, became a team of crime fighter superheroines. They spread the ideals of love and justice throughout the world to every cute boy and girl they met, some being played with until they came their brains out, other villainous ones being converted into sexy heroes like them. It was a perfect life for the Purple Pucker, and she became the ideal midara superheroine, who spread love and justice to the whole world.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6