Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:50 pm

Salos was dazed by how powerful that kiss was. The lipstick on his mouth made his feminine face look even more cute.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:56 pm

Stunned

Crushing Hug - 78

Salos is too stunned by her kiss and unable to move.

She picks up the stunned Salos and brings him into a tight hug. Her skintight leather outfit rubs against him as her soft boobs rub against his chest. She smiles at him confidently. Now that you can't move, get ready to feel the power of love, villain!' She says, continuing her smooch spree all over his face as his feminine face starts to get marked up by her sweet kisses.

Salos: 25, Bound

CC: 19
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:59 pm

Salos meekly tries to wiggle out of her hug, his face being marked up by her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:03 am

Struggle - 67

Crushing Hug - Continued

Salos meekly tries to get out of her soft embrace, but an effort like that accomplished nothing.

She continues kissing all over his face, making embarrassing loud smooching sounds as she covers his face in her love. 'You know what, villain? I think you need a little something extra for this lesson to hit home.' She says as she reaches into her utility belt and pulls out a shiny tube of glossy red lipstick. She applies it to herself once more, then stares at him. 'How about I use this on you, too? Pucker up for my weapon of love, fiend!' She says with a giggle as she holds up the tube and slowly approaches Salos' face with it, a devious smile on her face...

Salos: 23, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:05 am

Salos freezes up once she breaks out the tube of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:20 am

Turn Skip

Crushing Hug - Continued

Salos watches, dazed, as the lipstick tube comes closer and closer...

She begins applying the lipstick to Salos, making sure his lips are absolutely coated in the glossy red lipstick as she giggles. 'There, my love doesn't feel so bad, does it?' She giggles as she continues kissing him, their lipstick smearing together.

Salos: 21, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:23 am

Salos is dazed from the lipstick, hoping she didn’t figure out his weakness for being feminized.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:32 am

Turn Skip

Crushing Hug - Continued

Salos is dazed from her lipstick and unable to wiggle out.

'Thats it, villain. Take my love and my wet kisses. Feel what my love does to cute boys and girls like you...' She says, moaning lustfully as she intensified the kissing assault, his already girly face looking ridiculous covered in her glossy red lipstick.

Salos: 19, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:33 am

Salos continues to try and wiggle away.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:36 am

Struggle - 60

Samoa finally manages to wiggle out of her grasp, but not before his face is covered in red kiss marks, with his lips wearing a thick coat of it as well. The Crimson Cutie applies her lipstick and smiles and poses confidently. 'Don't worry, villain. Soon, I'll be showing you more of my personal brand of love and justice!' She says, getting more and more into the fight, jiggling her boobies for Salos once more.

Salos: 19

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:40 am

“I’m not being reduced to a girly dressup doll again.” he said, throwing more daggers at her,

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 am

Blaze Daggers - 77, 64, 52, 87

Villain Interrogation - 72

Salos fires off more daggers, half of them leaving a mark on the cutie, making her reel in pain.

She pulls out another item from her utility belt, this one being a bundle of pink bubblegum. She puts it in her mouth and quickly blows out several pink bubbles, that float over towards Salos and pop, sticking his hands and feet to the wall as she begins to tease his dick with a feather she pulls out of her belt. She stares at him with a lustful smile. 'Alright, villain, time for your interrogation. Tell me your secret identity, along with your greatest weakness. Fail to comply, and I'll put you through my personal brand of interrogation.' She says, beginning to tickle his crotch with the feather, tickling his crotch as he's unable to get away...

Salos: 18, Interrogation

CC: 17

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:48 am

“My name is Salos and my biggest weakness is being dressed like a girl and large bottoms. Being dressed like a large bottom girl would be overkill.” he admits, saying more then he should.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:55 am

Interrogated

Justice Costume - Auto

Salos could do nothing but admit his weaknesses to the Crimson Cutie.

She nods, happy her opponent was so forthcoming with his name and his weakness. 'Alright, Salos the Sissy. I've started to decide what your punishment will be for trying to stand in the way of justice. And the first step is... Ta da!' She says, pulling out a purple bodysuit in a similar style to hers. With a few swift motions, she strips Salos of his clothes and forces him into the bodysuit, the tight latex hugging his curves as she smiled at his new outfit. The feminizing fun was just beginning...

Salos: 16, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:57 am

Salos was lost in a daze, the costume constricting him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:03 am

Turn Skip

Justice's Booty - 60

Salos was too dazed by his new costume to move.

She smiled, continuing with his punishment. She pushed the pyromancer down onto the ground, making him look up at her. 'Alright, villain. In order to appreciate how amazing a luscious booty is, you need to feel it first. And with that...Take this, evildoers!' She said, sitting on his face and grinding her tight latex covered ass on his face as she began rubbing his crotch with her other hand, stroking the bodysuit on his penis as she smothered him.

Salos: 14, Femme, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:05 am

Salos couldn’t help but moan into her bottom. He tries to summon the willpower to escape.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 pm

Struggle - 56

Salos manages to wiggle out of the Cutie's booty. She merely smiles, seeing the blissful expression on his face. 'Looks like you finally understand the appeal of a heroic booty, villain. Don't worry, then, because the best part is coming soon...' She says, giggling.

Salos: 14, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:49 pm

“And what’s that?” he asked a little worked up. He couldn’t even get a good grip on the costume to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:55 pm

Turn Skip

Justice's Booty 4 U: 76

Salos was still dazed by his sexy costume and unable to move.

The Crimson Cutie grinned, before trapping him in another hug. Her hands started to glow with a soft red light. 'Just watch, villain. Observe your new form!' She says, massaging his butt making him moan. The red light starts to surround Salos' butt as she massages it, as it starts to expand. After a few minutes of intense rubbing, his butt has more than tripled in size, becoming huge, soft, and luscious. He stumbles back, his sexy backside jiggling. 'Like it?' She asks him with a smile, waiting for him to check out his new booty. His form was beginning to match hers, with his sexy latex bodysuit and his thicc ass.

Salos: 12, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:02 pm

“What did you do to me?” he asked, feeling his new large bottom.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Turn Skip

Justice Boobs - 24

Salos is too busy feeling his plump rear to move out of the way.

It was time for the next step. She hugged him close once again, before shoving the pyromancer's face into her soft chest, smothering him in her latex covered boobs. 'Now, feel the soft embrace of justice!' She said, clearly enjoying how she's making Salos feel.

Salos: 10, Femme, Bound

CC17
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Salos meekly tried to escape her tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:38 pm

Struggle - 68

Salos struggles free of the superheroines' soft boobs. She merely smiles once again. 'So, evildoer, you finally understand the appeal of soft breasts, right? So I think you know what happens next.' She said, beckoning him towards her with a latex covered finger as her boobies jiggled once again.

Salos: 10, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:39 pm

“No, I need to fight this.” he said, trying to summon up a shield.

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Crimson Cutie   Salos vs. Crimson Cutie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Crimson Cutie
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next