Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita Vs. Cutie Cop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Alita nodded as she walked in front of the and turned around showing them her ass "I'm sorry misses how about I show you my cute ass so you can imagine domianting it~" she slowly began to sway her tail and ass back and forth "Just imagine yanking this cute tail, and spanking the small ass as you feel in control~ while your mind goes blank from the fantasy"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:17 pm

"You better believe we're going to dominate that ass." One of the gangyaru growled, her tone becoming blank and her words becoming halting as the three stared at Alita's hypnotically swaying rear.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:19 pm

Alita smiled to her mistress as she continued to sway and taunt the 3 women waiting to see if her mistress wanted her to do more or stop
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:21 pm

"Keep going. I want you to break them. Teach them the joys of submitting to a beautiful mistress." The cutie cop whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:23 pm

Alita nods as she continues swaying before changing her tone "You can't dominate my cute ass however, my mistress claimed it already and she's so much stronger then all of us, but if you beg a true mistress maybe she'll let you dominate me, it's the true joy of submitting to a mistress when she rewards good girls"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:32 pm

"Submitting to a true mistress. Dominating your cute ass." The three muttered as they slowly put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:36 pm

Alita smiled and nodded continuing to repeat this to them as she looked to her mistress proudly
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:38 pm

The three eventually turned to her mistress with a pleading look in their eyes. "Please let us submit to you and dominate your pet's cute ass." The three begged her. "I accept. Let every kiss you place on my pet's rear remind you of your place beneath me." The policewoman said triumphantly as she undid the cuffs. The three immediately leapt forward and began to shower Alita's ass in kisses.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:45 pm

Alita squeaked and moaned trying her best to not fall over as she let her tail sway happily from the feeling of their lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:52 pm

The three kissed and kissed until they had their fill. Then their mistress took all four of them back to the station, not as prisoners but as beloved pets.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs. Cutie Cop   Alita Vs. Cutie Cop - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita Vs. Cutie Cop
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6