Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 11:45 pm

(sorry for the wait!)
Alita moans and whines as she is fisted harder knowing everyone in the crowd is watching her as she feels a little more turned on by the idea
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:12 pm

With one last powerful thrust, Alita was pushed over the edge, with Jishan throwing the climaxing dragon girl to the ground like a ragdoll.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Alita twitches and weakly moans panting from the intense situation as she tried her best to look at jishan "I swear...i'm gonna get revenge for that..."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 2:36 pm

"Revenge for what? Oh, revenge for this!" Jishan says, lifting up Alita's rear end and starting to fist her again, this time every thrust of her fist downwards caused the ground to collapse beneath them.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 10:49 am

Alita gasped and weakly moaned as she was being used again whining and trying her best to crawl away from the amazon woman
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 2:26 pm

But her escape didn't happen. "What were you saying?" Jishan asked as she continued to thrust her fist into the dragon girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 9:06 am

Alita whined as she felt herself being fisted in front of a large crowd "Please stop! i'm sorry i won't try anything please stop!" subconciously however the dragon girl was beginning to enjoy the humiliation of being shown like this to the crowd
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:23 pm

"You can still talk," Jishan says, "I guess I'm not going hard enough then." as she continued to pound her fist into Alita's womanhood with even more force than before.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:55 pm

Alita yelled out from pain and pleasure as she felt herself getting used in front of the colosseum and felt her breath getting knocked out of her lungs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum   Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita Vs Celestial Colosseum
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2