Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita vs Cassiopeia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Alita vs Cassiopeia Empty
PostSubject: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:33 am

A spacious shrine dominates Alita's vision while her smell is dominated by incense as she wakes up surrounded by not-bright-at-all purple lanterns and stone statues, the shrine's stone floor is cold to the touch and the dark wood walls and ceiling seem to expand into the dephts of nothingness, the stone statues kneel with adoration for some unknown reason, yet they look like the could spring to life at any moment.
Alita has no idea of what she is doing here, and her most recent memory features a confortable inn bed next to warm fire, no shrine nor statues.
....The Shrine is in complete and dark silence, and the dim lighting only reaches so much, as she can barely see the walls and ceiling, and wouldn't be even able to tell that there is a ceiling if she didn't focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 3:02 pm

Alita rubs her head as she walks over and picks up a lantern before looking around "Hello? Is um is anyone there?" She begins to search in the dark for someone or something
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 3:37 pm

(Just so you be aware, it's one of em chinese style rectangular lanterns, she can grab it, but keep it in mind.)

Beyond the echo of her own footsteps Alita hears another noise, calm and methodical slithering, distant, yet coming closer with a methodical pace, she wouldn't even be hearing it if not for the absolute silence of the shrine.

"Welcome, dear dragon." says a voice coming from behind you.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:34 pm

(got it thanks )

Alita yelps in surprise and turns around quickly holding the lantern up best she could to see what and who was speaking to her
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:57 pm

As Alita turns to face whatever being was there, she finds an imposing, elegant and quite voloptuous woman, under her waist is quite the Snake tail, however. Her traditional clothes added with her purple and white colors plus a soft face give her a "beautiful-but-powerful" look, as her eyes nearly Hypnotise Alita with a glance.
(Seductive Stare - 42 success)
Her eyes feel awfully enthralling, Alita is filled with the urge to simply Kneel before her Mistress.

Alita - 30wp / 2 Thrall stacks
Cassiopeia - 30hp
(i give Cass HP so you can use both wp and sta attacks.)
(also sorry for the delay, i was eating so i couldn't notice straight up.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:24 pm

Alita blushed at the woman's eyes as she felt herself begin to kneel before she quickly shooke her head and tried to focus as she swung her tail at the woman "I don't know who you are but I won't let you just enthrall me in a few seconds!"

Tail whip)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:37 pm

(Tail Whip - 30 success)
Alita's Tail Whip hits Cassiopeia Square in her stomach, but the serpentine mistress doesn't lose composure.
"Do not rush, i'm patient and have much time."
(Poisonous lips - 35 miss)

Alita - 30wp / 2 Thrall stacks
Cassiopeia - 30hp / 3turns CD
(sorry for the Size fail before, i did it from phone)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:26 pm

(you're fine)

Alita looked at her with caution as she pulled out her boomerang and prepared to throw it at the woman making sure to aim for her head "well apparently also rude enough to not tell me a name of my attacker!"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:47 pm

(Always cum bacc - 77 fail)
Alita Throws her boomerang, but Cassiopeia's repitilian agility gives her an easy time dogding the very telegraphed strike. "You are going to have to try a little harder to impress me~~"
(it cum bacc - 80 success)
But Alita threw a boomerang, and that boomerang came back, hitting Cassiopeia square in the nape, but the snake woman only lets out a laugh.
"Well, you would need to be capable to be my slave anyway."
(Miasma - 100 Crit Hit)
"But tell me, darling... what do you desire?... do you need a rest perhaps"
As Cassiopeia says this she slithers in close along with the boomerang and exhales a purple mist directly to Alita's face, filling the dragon woman with sleepiness as she barely can keep herself up.

Alita - 27wp / 2 Thrall stacks / Drowsy / Stunned
Cassiopeia - 27hp / 2turns CD
(Well, i forgot to do the tail whip damage, now it's here)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 2:52 pm

Alita squeaked as her body felt tired and refused to move as she softly yawned "i...I kinda do ma'am b...but we are fighting s...so I cant nap yet." She tried her best to raise her boomerang but her body just felt too tired

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Alita tries to keep herself awalke, but her knees falter as her whole torso goes limp and she flops down onto Cassiopeia's hands.
(Bone Crush - 65 miss)
Alita seems to be in her own little wet dream about Cassiopeia, and it's quite hot.
Alita - 28wp / 2 Thrall stacks / Sleeping
Cassiopeia - 27hp / 1turns CD
(Turns out i did some miscalculation on the THRALL damage, fixed it now.)
(Feel free to struggle away from Sleeping btw.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:11 pm

(i shall :3)

Alita's dream of the strange snake lady made her blush as she tried to wake herself even if the dream Cassiopeia covered her in kisses as she softly moaned in her sleep

(wake up)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:16 pm

(Wake-up - 97 Fail)
Alita's wet dream of Cassiopeia kissing her senseless keeps going, and she is loving it.
(???? - XX Unknown result)
Alita melts into her own fantasies, blissfully ignorant of her current sleeping state, yet a little whisper in the back of her mind tells her of something unknown.

Cassiopeia - 27hp
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Alita continued to try to wake herself even as she felt extremely in love with her lewd dream as her sleeping body continued to softly moan in her sleep

(wake up)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:31 pm

(Wake up - 81 fail. The gods of dice are not on your side.)

Alita's wet dream keeps going, Cassiopeia sweetly kissing her in the dephts of her mind

(???? - XX unknown result)

Cassiopeia - 27hp
(I'm tempted to cheat the dice, this is taking to long.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:33 pm

(up to you lol i am usually unlucky x3)

Alita tried her best to wake herself up as the dream her continued to be smothered in kisses

(wake up)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:40 pm

(Wake up - 82 Finally successful)
As Alita wakes up she... (Crush your bones - 12 crit success)
...finds that Cassiopeia is coiling around her, putting her in quite a bind as her Snake body squeezes in on her.
Alita - 26wp / 2 Thrall stacks / Bound / Stunned
Cassiopeia - 27hp
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Alita gasps in surprise and squeaks as she's coiled up "W...what are you doing? T...this is really uncomfortable!" She feels herself blush a little as she tried to find any footing to try to wiggle free

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:00 pm

(Noxious Kiss - i rolled 77 but then noticed it's Auto hit.)
(Stunned)
"I know you like it." She says as she builds up the pressure, giving Alita an orgamsmic-yet-forceful embrace.... "Also, would it be better if i did this?" She says while she cups Alita's chin with 2 fingers and brings her into a gentle kiss, melting away at the adventurer's will to resist her.

Alita - 23wp / 3 Thrall stacks / Bound
Cassiopeia - 27hp
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Alita shivered as her arousal built to fast for her and became her lust energy that quickly flowed into her lips as she kissed the snake woman as her mind clouded from thinking about escaping the bind

(electrifying touch)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:07 pm

(ok, you are gonna have to tell me what that does, i don't see it in your sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:08 pm

(it is i think? but here it is :3)

(Electrifying Touch: By filling her hands and lips with modified energies she can arouse a target. Dealing 2 Willpower damage with a chance to charm. She may pay 1 Willpower to further empower the ability, causing it to deal 3 Willpower (can be boosted if alita has charm adding 1 WP damage to any attack but she must pay 2 wp to boost)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:19 pm

(Electrifying touch - 26 hit)
Alita kisses Cassiopeia back, giving her a sweet shock through her composure and sending shiver down her spine.
"I knew i had picked a worthy servant, so i will be a worthy mistress~~"
As she finishes that one liner Cassiopeia squeezes harder, presuring the air out of Alita's lungs as she finds herself to be quite enjoying getting coiled like this.
"And do not worry, there is more where that came from~~"

Alita - 22wp / 2 Thrall stacks / Bound
Cassiopeia - 25hp
(again i miscalculated Cass' damage last round, i feel stupid now.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:25 pm

Alita gasps as she trys to catch her breath realizing while it may feel nice she needs to breath as she begins to wiggle trying to free herself "C...an't....breath"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:29 pm

(Struggle - 75 fail).
(Bind continue)
"Do not worry, your mistress is an expert." She says as she halts the pressure, yet keeps on a stage where you can barely breathe, yet have enough air to stay awake and enjoy it.
"So? how good is my crushing?" she says with a seductive smirk in her face.
Alita - 20wp / 2 Thrall stacks / Bound
Cassiopeia - 25hp

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alita vs Cassiopeia   Alita vs Cassiopeia Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita vs Cassiopeia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next