Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita VS Alanta

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:53 am

As Alita was walking through a forest just to relax, smelling the scent of nature and basking in the view of the great trees, she thought she heard something. Like a whistle, and then *thwap*, the sound of some kind of cloth or soft material being hit. As she looked around to see if she could identify where it came from, she heard it again.
*swish-thwap*
It seemed to originate at the end of a small road she failed to see before.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 9:57 am

Alita looked towards the area as she pulled out her boomerang and made her way over looking around for the source of the noise. "Who's out here? I don't mean any harm...Unless you mean harm against me"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:03 am

Alita didn't hear any answer besides the same repeating succession of noises. But when she reached the end of the route, she found a clearing with a tall, beautiful, tanned woman shooting arrows to a target from one side of said clearing to the other, without any projectile deviating from the center. This woman was too concentrated on his actons to notice her new spectator. That, she imagined, was the reason she hadn't received any answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:08 am

Alita puts her boomerang up as she walks a little closer watching her accuracy "Wow nice shots! You a professional hunter or something?" She stood near the woman with her arms crossed impressed with how easy she made it look
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:19 am

''Oh!, I didn't see you there, sorry'', Said the archer ''thank you for the praise, yes I practice a lot, but I do it more for sport than for hunting. It kinds of relaxes me in a way.'' She then jumped back a bit, as if she just remembered something. ''Sorry for my rudeness, I forgot to tell you my name! I'm Alanta, it's a pleasure to meet you'' After saying this she offered her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 am

Alita looked at the woman and shrugged not sensing any ill will as she took her hand "Nice to meet you alanta i'm Alita a midara hunter that usually acts as a medic. So you say you do this for sport...can you tell me a little more about that?"
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:45 am

''Well, since I was little I've always been really active, so I used to go running to spend all that energy. I think it was a matter of time for me to find a more focused way to employ all my stamina, and archery was what I fell in love with. But that didn't mean I stopped doing more traditional training!'' Alanta says with a smile as she proudly shows her muscles. ''And you? A Midara hunter? Are you afraid of feeling good?'' Tells the tall woman as she gives a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Alita looks to her muscles in awe before realizing what she had said as she looks at her "Um no it's more i'm afraid of people losing their free will to some random midara that probably doesn't have their best intrest in mind." She began to reach for her boomerang
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:02 pm

Alanta notices the boomerang and half-jokingly says ''Oh my, I just want to say that you are the one tempting me with a workout. And besides, isn't it a little patronizing to assume that people don't want to have a good time of their own volition? They seemed really willing to me.'' She licks her own lips and seductively says ''Let me show you why is that''. But after a moment she becomes a bit more serious and adds''Jokes apart, now I really am in the mood for a match, if you don't mind. Worst case scenario we both get a training session, on the other hand, if we both have a fun experience, it can lead to an exciting experience'' After this she walks away a couple of steps and gets in position. ''What do you say then?''

Alita: 30 willpower
Alanta: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:29 pm

Alita groans realizing the situation she's in as she gets in her fighting position "I guess i don't have much of a choice!" she spins her boomerang before making the first move sending her boomerang straight at her ready to catch it on it's way back

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 3:54 am

(Always comes back - Roll 96 - Critical hit!)
(Abs boast - Roll 97 - Fail)

Alita throws her boomerang, hitting while Alanta was too focused on what to do. This caused the hit to do more damage than the archer expected. ''Ouch! I should have known that getting distracted while battling a dragon girl wasn't the best of ideas'' And as she tried to prepare herself better this time, the woman asked ''I've never seen anyone fighting with a boomerang, how did you get the idea?''

Alita: 30 Willpower
Alanta 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:38 am

Alita caught her boomerang and smiled "I decided to have something i could use at range but i didn't trust my aim so i wanted something that could come back. Only left one option." She smirked as she went for a throw that would miss on purpose to catch her in the back of the head

(head spinner)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 8:54 am

(Head spinner - Roll 75 - Fail)
(Sensitivity arrow - Roll 44 - Success)

As Alita throws her boomerang to catch Alanta off-guard, she gets on her knee, dodging the returning weapon. ''Don't think that I don't know how does a boomerang works. A while is a good idea to have a returning weapon in case you miss the hit, you should still practice your aim'' Alanta then takes an orange pointed arrow and from her kneeled positions shoots it, impacting the Dragonoid. The word thing is that Alita didn't feel any sting, but a warming sensation enveloping her skin, making her feel with great clarity everything from the breeze to the caresses of her own clothes. ''I can teach you after we get to relax if you want''

Alita: 30 willpower, sensitive (3)
Alanta: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 9:06 am

Alita yelped feeling how her body felt everything as she groaned "Special arrows?! This just got a lot harder!" She looked over to Alanta as she offered to teach her how to aim better as she thought about it "I'll think on that offer but that doesn't mean i'm gonna let you have a free win!" She then rushed at alanta and jumped before spinning in air to strike her with her tail

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 9:25 am

(Tail swing - Roll 21 - Fail)
(Abs boast - Roll 100 - Critical success!)

Seeing the intentions of Alita, Alanta doesn't have to do anything more than stepping back. She then gets close to Alita and softly tells her ''I noticed that when I showed my muscles you really liked them, won't you want to feel them more intimately?'' All this while with her hands takes her shirt from the bottom and lifts it enough to let the adventurer see her perfectly toned, caramel, glistening abdomen with the perfectly visible abs.

After this stimulus, Alita sees as her hand is unconsciously drawn towards that part of the Midara 's body and start feeling the expertly trained muscles.

Alita: 27 willpower, Charmed (3)
Atlanta: 27 stamina

(Since sensitive and Charmed do the same, I opted to restart the countdown instead of stacking the effects, if you don't mind. I think is fairer that way. Opinion on that?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 12:26 pm

(that sounds good too me!)

Alita blushes as she softly runs her hand on Atlanta's abs blushing deeply before she pulls her hand away and hops back "That um was interesting!" she didn't know what to do as she went for a tail hit again

(tail swing)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyWed Dec 16, 2020 3:42 pm

(Tail swing - Roll 70 - Success)
(Thighs heaven - Roll 63 - Fail)

This time Alita didn't fail, taking advantage that the stomach of the Midara was uncovered, she gave a direct blow to that same spot, making Alanta flinch and stopping her from doing whatever she was planning to do.
''You have more strength than you let on, ugh.'' She said while trying to get up.

Alita: 27 willpower, Charmed (2)
Alanta: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 1:56 pm

(sorry about the wait had christmas stuff i had to do)

Alita smirked at the compliment and backed off "I could say the same! but i still won't let you win!" she laughs before throwing her trust boomerang at the woman

(Always comes back)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 2:56 am

(Always comes back - Roll 22 - Success)
(Kissed arrow - Roll 31 - Failure)

As Alanta was preparing an arrow to shoot, she received the impact of Alita's boomerang. Making her drop said arrow.
''I should be more careful with that weapon, this is the second time I get hit on the same exact way'' said the Midara as she tried to regain her composure. ''Where did you learn to fight like this?'' She added trying to know her opponent better.

Alita: 27 Willpower, Charmed (1)
Alanta: 24 Stamina

(And don't worry, Christmas is a very busy time, I understand)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:14 am

alita smirks as she spins her boomerang "I leaned from some random dude but I mastered it with my dragon master who is also the reason I look like this" she was so distracted talking about herself she forgot to attack
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 3:21 pm

(Thighs heaven - Roll 29 - Failure)

"Oh! And do You have any ability attributed to of dragons? You know, like breathing fire or flying. That would be amazing!" Said Alanta, also losing concentration of the battle thanks her now wild-runnimg mind

Alita: 27 willpower
Alanta: 24 stamina

(So, my PC broke yesterday, tomorrow I'll take it to a repair shop, until I get it gets fixed I'll post via mobile phone. I tell you this because if I make more mistakes than usual and in general my messages are harder to read is because of that, I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:59 pm

(All good no worries at all)

Alita blushes not used to having someone seem so excited about her form "Well um kinda i can control my energy easier and transfer it i never really grew wings or anything so i can't fly and i never tried breathing fire...but i do have a strong magic attack"

(turn skip)
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 6:30 am

(Resounding Kiss - Roll 46 -Success)

As Alita was talking, Alanta started walking towards her, and when she was close enough Alanta asked: ''One last thing, you only look like a dragon from the exterior?'' While she was talking, Alanta raised her arms and put them on Alita's head ''Or do your more intimate parts are as exotic as the rest? Let me start by seeing if you have a forked tongue''
And as she said this, almost whispering it, she locked Alita on a very deep kiss, invading her mouth and playing with her tongue. Alanta even moved her hands to block Alita's ears, so she could only focus on that kiss and all the wet sounds that it created.
After what felt like a very long time Alanta relented and separated from the Dragonoid, not without a final pack. ''Are you sure you don't want to relax and explore this incredible body of yours together?''

Alita: 25 willpower, Dazed (2)
Alanta: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 10:06 am

Alita was mad at herself as she felt alanta's arms around her realizing she let her guard down. Much to her dismay(And pleasure) she couldn't do anything as her mouth and tongue were toyed with by the hunter as she could only moan and blush. Her eyes squeezed shut as her ears were covered and the sounds of the kissing bounced around her head like a pinball.
When the kiss was finally broken alita shivered as her mind was clouded and her body swayed "Too...much, i...need a second to breath...please." as she threw her boomerang at alanta to try to keep her back

Always comes back)

Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 10:36 am

(Always comes back - Roll 6, 96 - Normal success due to disadvantage)
(Abs boast - Roll 75 - Fail)

As Alita threw her boomerang she hit perfectly on the abdomen of the Midara, regaining the distance lost in the last moments. And as she started to feel relief she heard ''Don't you act so confident because now you are afar, remember that my weapon of choice is my bow, not my lips, even though I think you liked those more.'' And as Alanta said that with a grin on her face, she took again her arrows and started aiming at her opponent.

Alita: 25 willpower, Dazed (1)
Alanta: 22 stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alita VS Alanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita VS Alanta   Alita VS Alanta Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita VS Alanta
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next